11th Annual Two for One Football 2018 Invite

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
Small Post-Up Contest enters it's 11th year. Basically it's my once/twice a year opportunity to play with my
childhood friends that love sports are not in this industry like us and like a little action. Think most here no what
I am about, and if you don't know, get the 411, open book as I grind 24/7/362 sans xmas and opening weekend at 'toga.
DM or message me here for some more info. May all of you have a profitable fall/winter season.

11th season running contests, as It's a new football season with some new progressive football contests
that are super easy but have but has strategy and skill, with fun all wrapped into one.
Your one time entry fee of 50 gets your team into 2 contests. approaching 40 signups already, signups close Sunday 1pm
We have paypal and venmo upon request.

Rules are included in this below and on our contest(s) website. So what do I have to do?

1) Past members click and join both pools and New Members sign up at website and then join both pools

League Website: www.runyourpool.com.

2) You must enter each pool separately. Multiple entries? Yes, no max

3) Get familiar with both contests rules and ask me any questions, anytime.

4) Pay your entry fee

5) Email/DM me back to cast your vote on which prize pool will be 70% and the other 30%, majority rules.

6) Voting results will be announced after the Falcons at Eagles game on Thursday Sept 6th before Sunday Week #1.

Contest #1

Pick 3 Football

-pick only 3 games versus the VEGAS SPREAD each week, earn 1 point for every winning selection

-of your 3 games, pick one game as your "best bet" to earn 1 bonus point each week

-so that means a perfect 3-0 week will earn you 4 points total

-most points at the end of the regular season wins 1st and 2nd

Sign-Up Instructions for Pick 3
Pool ID: 100257
PW: justpick3

http://www.runyourpool.com/join/pool_info.cfm?id=100257&p=justpick3

Contest #2

Bankroll Builder Football

-everyone starts the season with 1000 wager credits

-select teams just to WIN the game and wager your credits

-you must select a minimum of a least 2 games per week

-minimum wager per game 50 and maximum wager 1000 per game