157 Pounds of Weed Confiscated....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Two Cleveland NFL players trying to cross the US/Mexican border with 157 pounds of weed stashed inside of duffle bags in their vehicle....not a very smart plan....wonder if they could claim medicinal needs....

Wade

EOG Master
Mexican weed is garbage. i'm guessing both players are black. not that there's anything wrong with that.

bmiller

EOG Addicted
An active NFL player who has made 29 million in the NFL decides to try and take 157 pounds of mexican weed across the border and through customs .. this will go down as one of the all time greatest dumb ass moves in NFL history

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
He did not get busted directly on the US Mexico border. This is a checkpoint on interstate 10. it is about 10 miles from El Paso Tx. They stop/inspect vehicles going eastbound on the interstate. Willie Nelson and Snoop Dog have been busted at this checkpoint having small amount of weed on their tour buses.
i don't know the area at all. it is possible these guys could have went in a different direction and avoided this checkpoint. Need to know more info. Were they in Mexico and got the weed or did they pick up the weed on the US side? They might be even dumber than we first thought.

lastyle7

EOG Veteran
Two Cleveland NFL players trying to cross the US/Mexican border with 157 pounds of weed stashed inside of duffle bags in their vehicle....not a very smart plan....wonder if they could claim medicinal needs....

Ex Browns LT Greg Robinson, Quan Bray was his accomplice and previously played for the Colts, not the Browns.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I dont see what the big deal is, all he has to do is say it's for his personal recreational use. Pay the fine and walk.

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
It's worse to try and pin the blame on a less famous dude than having a bunch of plants. Try a better route dimwits.
They should do time for trying to lay the blame on a "friend" and picking the worst route.

My spinal cord has been trashed since November 2008 and I am here to tell you that Marijuana does very little to dull the Pain or improve my mobility. It helps some, but is no panacea. I hope your back never gets disabled where you get to the point you know or have to live with this reality. CBD and Weed are fine and should have been legal long ago, but Weed and CBD are no answers to serious, debilitating Back Pain. May help 20% at most. But 20% better than 0%.

The Icy Hot Smart Relief Tens Therapy Back Device has helped more through the years than Weed. The demonization of Pain Pills is another sad narrative in the USA. Those taking them that shouldn't who end up buying the Buick probably deserve that fate. You won't find me feeling sorry for drug addicts. Desiree is the enemy. So, 1—Always take responsibility for your actions an don't blame a lone friend, 2—Plan your Route by using your Human Brain and not a Code-Written Computer that will take you through Customs, and 3—Weed doesn't really help a broken-broken back. Marijuana is not that magical.