20% at SIA

fredd007

EOG Member
It?s what we?ve all been waiting for ? the Return of the Pigskin! We know you?ve been away from the game, but we?re making sure you have every reason to get involved from the very first scrimmage ? we?re giving a 20% Reload Bonus!

Kick off the Season with a Great Bonus Offer!

Anyone who deposits between 08:00 ET on Thursday, 1st September and 22:30 ET on Saturday, 3rd September is eligible for this great Reload offer to celebrate the first week of NCAA College Football. It will apply only to the first deposit you make in that time, so make sure to make it worthwhile!

Simply email support@sportsinteraction.com with "College Reload" in the subject line after you make your deposit, include your username, and we'll credit you with your 20% bonus!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
They operate funny.
Unfortunately due to security issues and policy I am unable to discuss our clients files with any third parties.

This is what I got last time I had a problem. Luckily, I was able to reach out to someone who knew some upper management and got the issue squared away.

I think you are safe, but to refuse any discussion with the customers consent is not very courteous IMO.