Play 198: Milwaukee OVER 8 (-120)
Play 199: Boston OVER 8 -110
Play 200: TEX OVER 7.5 (-120)
Play 201: St. Louis OVER 3.5, first 5, -120

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Re: 2013 Baseball

nice season grindin' out that dime,....

I always like to see a classless pile of horseshit,.... like yourself....

in the black....:cheers

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

clay,....read pg.1 in this thread where i made 3 posts rootin' for that 'non-great classless troll'....

he took a couple shits in my thread.... & then when i lost a large play.....he was at it again,....

the pile of horseshit never said BOL, he just waited to see if i lost 1st....& then started trolling.....

'great'?.........:LMAO

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

clay,....read pg.1 in this thread where i made 3 posts rootin' for that 'non-great classless troll'....

he took a couple shits in my thread.... & then when i lost a large play.....he was at it again,....

the pile of horseshit never said BOL, he just waited to see if i lost 1st....& then started trolling.....

'great'?.........:LMAO

All he did was ask you what your updated record was. I don't see the big deal. You were quick to update the record when you were winning, but once you started losing all of the sudden the record disappeared. No big deal, I understand it is much easier to put your record out there when you are winning, but to jump in this thread and bash when all he did was ask for your record is pretty classless on your part. Whatever, my 2 cents. Bol going forward.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

i lost a big play chazzy,....alot of dimes stayed on the other side of the counter,.....& the loss stung me pretty good....

he never posted good luck or hope you cash,...before i lost.....

He F'N waited until the pen blew the gm....I lost my plays....& then he jumped in my thread w/some horseshit about monopoly money & my losing record.....

That is a f'n classless,... monday morning qb move..

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

All he did was ask you what your updated record was. I don't see the big deal. You were quick to update the record when you were winning, but once you started losing all of the sudden the record disappeared. No big deal, I understand it is much easier to put your record out there when you are winning, but to jump in this thread and bash when all he did was ask for your record is pretty classless on your part. Whatever, my 2 cents. Bol going forward.

Fellow KU fan raise up :houra

I'd rather be up 10 units then be down 500 fake units :houra:houra:houra:houra:houra