2015 MLB Computer Program starts tomorrow

SSI

EOG Dedicated
That's right boys my 2015 computer program for baseball will begin tomorrow. We are currently running a very profitable NHL program. Get the plays daily (twitter FalconWins). My 2 unit plays will run at a minimum 57.14% winners, against an average (-110) line. Don't miss out, season starts tomorrow. Ride with the Falcon this season.

Falcon

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: 2015 MLB Computer Program starts tomorrow

Post your plays, earn some cred falcon. You're just another silly bird tout on EOG until proven otherwise.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Ok Falcon, I sent you an email for a free trial....Gyno kicked me off of his Twitter account so I need a new follow in bases...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Teddy you can share results. We have had a good NHL season, with a good chance to be much better. We played the Rangers at 16:1 and Mont at 13:1 to win Cup a couple months ago. Our baseball program starts today, feel free to share results.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Do you have results for the last 4 MLB seasons? In your email you said you had won every season and of course I'm wondering how much? Just want to know before I order the fishing boat I'm going to buy with the money....really hoping for the 27' Bayliner

SSI

EOG Dedicated

+73, +36, +22, +6. Those were the last four years. All were one and two unit plays only, nothing larger. This is the first season that I'm using a value filter and I expect a return to higher units. I used the value filter in the nhl, starting Jan 10 and we cleared close to 30 units with a chance for a lot more. Hang on teddy and follow the suggested units.

Teddy kgb

Banned

That's a pretty hefty decline.....how do you explain it? How do you plan on fixing it? I want 73 units not 6

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Teddy don't forget to follow the remainder of the NHL season. Several units still to be made there as well. If you notice in the email, I sent a win percentage and value rating with each selection. This is all new and my NHL and MLB programs are now 100% automated. Hang on for a nice ride Teddy.

Teddy kgb

Banned

I'm one of the best hockey cappers in the world so I don't need those plays.....just baseball for me kid

Teddy kgb

Banned

Not a good start but two of the games lost in extras so....

2-3 minus 2.25

Teddy kgb

Banned

Day 1..... 2-3 minus 2.25

Day 2 ......2-2 minus 0.60

Total 4-5 minus 2.85

Teddy kgb

Banned

Teddy....stick with your hockey opinions....way better off......12io4j2w90

I agree with that but hockey is just about over....and make no mistake I did good in the reg season and so far in the post season but I might be the worst MLB player in the world and I just ain't going to take 6 months off.....Im giving Falcon 10units to prove himself

Teddy kgb

Banned

Who else is there to follow? Gyno is a fag so its Falcon or a coin flip and he does have a track record of success so fvck it

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

All touts have great records...just ask them......

Gyno is not that bad....at least he gives you analysis and info on why he likes the game.....then you either pass or play.....

Teddy kgb

Banned

Day 1..... 2-3 minus 2.25

Day 2 ......2-2 minus 0.60

Total 4-5 minus 2.85

3-1 today +295

3 day total 7-6 +0.10......Im posting this with Houston up 3 in top of 9thand with all the bad beats this forum has seen lately you never know but I'm going to bed

Teddy kgb

Banned

Day 4..... 1-2 minus 2.00

4 day total...8-8 minus 1.90

Two more days

3 losing days...1 winning day

dj_destroyer

EOG Addicted

To his credit, SSI has been around forever. If I'm not mistaken, he use to stomp around Covers in the mid 2000's.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Day 5..... 2-3 minus 0.90

Losing days 4 .... Winning days 1

Overall total 10-11 minus 2.80

Teddy kgb

Banned

Well that concludes the free trial to end April....

Day 6...1-2 minus 3.20

Total 11-13 minus 6 units

5 losing days....1 winning day

I didn't bet anything the first day but everything after.....so down 4....gave it a shot...nbd