2017-18 MLB Hot Stove League chatter

Re: 2017-18 MLB Hot Stove League chatter

yeah, not a smart pick by him in all honesty, it's very likely the kid underachieves but there's no risk so it's a good signing for Angels

Ohtani is under a severely reduced contract so signing with a market like LA greatly enhances his endorsement and earning potential

Heim

EOG Master

I thought for sure the Padres. Nomo is in their organization....manager played in Japan plus many more Japanese ties. But yeah LA/Orange County a huge Japanese market probably swung it.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I thought for sure the Padres. Nomo is in their organization....manager played in Japan plus many more Japanese ties. But yeah LA/Orange County a huge Japanese market probably swung it.

The one thing that may have happened is he took the Padres and maybe Mariners meetings out of respect. Respect very different in Japan obviously, he probably would have felt it was rude to not have them as finalists because of the people involved in both organizations, even if he didn't want to go.

Honestly, when you think about it, LAA makes perfect sense. The kid didn't want to be on a huge stage because he's a bit scared, and he also wanted to be in LA because shit he's Japanese, where else would he be able to acclimate the easiest. So picking the Angels is a good middle ground, people won't be on his case too much if he fails because not many people care about the Angels unless they're good.

The one thing that may have happened is he took the Padres and maybe Mariners meetings out of respect. Respect very different in Japan obviously, he probably would have felt it was rude to not have them as finalists because of the people involved in both organizations, even if he didn't want to go.

Honestly, when you think about it, LAA makes perfect sense. The kid didn't want to be on a huge stage because he's a bit scared, and he also wanted to be in LA because shit he's Japanese, where else would he be able to acclimate the easiest. So picking the Angels is a good middle ground, people won't be on his case too much if he fails because not many people care about the Angels unless they're good.

If he was scared he would have stayed in Japan.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I already gave my take on Ohtani, who I was following 3 years ago

kane, instead of be a little bitch with a chip on your shoulder, how about you positively contribute to the forum for ONCE. Just once.

kane

EOG master

I contribute plenty here sweetie, you're a delusional homer who thinks the entire baseball world revolves around the Cubs, and I stand by my statement, had Ohtani signed with the Cubs you'd be doing cartwheels, he signs elsewhere, well then he's just scared

kane

EOG master

BTW, you'll do the same thing with Stanton, you have two different thoughts ready to post, one if he goes to the Cubs, another if he ends up elsewhere

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Your comment completely contradicts reality, since I made my comments about Ohtani long before his decision.

You're a useless sack of shit and frankly it's hilarious to know you're sitting there crippled because you're so uncoordinated you couldn't walk down the stairs. My grandmother is 94 and still makes it up and down stairs. What age did you cripple yourself? Have a nice weekend with the trannies, sweetie

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

BTW, you'll do the same thing with Stanton, you have two different thoughts ready to post, one if he goes to the Cubs, another if he ends up elsewhere

I've made my thoughts on Stanton clear as well sweetie, sorry, nice try, enjoy your trannies this weekend!

kane

EOG master

Your comment completely contradicts reality, since I made my comments about Ohtani long before his decision.

You're a useless sack of shit and frankly it's hilarious to know you're sitting there crippled because you're so uncoordinated you couldn't walk down the stairs. My grandmother is 94 and still makes it up and down stairs. What age did you cripple yourself? Have a nice weekend with the trannies, sweetie

Sorry sweetie, but you're the one with the tranny girlfriend not me

kane

EOG master

I've made my thoughts on Stanton clear as well sweetie, sorry, nice try, enjoy your trannies this weekend!

The only thing you make clear is you're a delusional homer who thinks the entire baseball world revolves around Wrigley field, enjoy your tranny sweetie

kane

EOG master

JavyBaez9

Timely is my bitchJoin DateAug 24, 2014Posts16,800

Re: Jason Heyward v. Yoenis Cespedes

Originally Posted by Ronaldo
I don't disagree. But I do think most reasonable Cub fans would agree Theo's track record with big FA contracts is questionable. His other areas of franchise development have been very good.

A contract should be measured at the time of the deal. You could sign a good deal that becomes a bad one due to no fault of your own.

The Heyward deal was a good one. Not many educated baseball opinions would disagree.

Wrong again sweetie, only a delusional Cubs homer would think the Heyward deal was a good one

kane

EOG master

Alex Cobb to Cubs seems likely... I'll take a rotation of Lester, Hendricks, Ohtani, Quintana, Cobb

I'm sure you would love to have Ohtani in the Cubs rotation, but since he signed with a team not named the Cubs, that makes him scared, LMAO

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

kane and viejo don't know a baseball from a tranny ball, perfect fit for each other

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I'm sure you would love to have Ohtani in the Cubs rotation, but since he signed with a team not named the Cubs, that makes him scared, LMAO

He's a $300,000 player if the Cubs sign him lol why wouldn't I want him to sign with the Cubs?

He's going to underperform here.

Do you really think you know more about baseball than me? If so, this is the most hilarious thing you've ever said on this forum.

Stick to what you know, like trannies

kane

EOG master

yeah, not a smart pick by him in all honesty, it's very likely the kid underachieves but there's no risk so it's a good signing for Angels

Signing with the Angels means he'll underachieve, but earlier in this thread you said you'd take him as part of the Cubs rotation. Like I said, you're a delusional Cubs homer, had he signed with Chicago, you would have changed your stance on him

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Signing with the Angels means he'll underachieve, but earlier in this thread you said you'd take him as part of the Cubs rotation. Like I said, you're a delusional Cubs homer, had he signed with Chicago, you would have changed your stance on him

You do realize he can underachieve and still be a good signing for $300,000, right? Are you really this stupid? Do you know how bad you have to be to not be worth $300,000?

People think he's going to be a cy young contender. He's not. People think he'll be able to hit at this level. He won't.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Sorry guys, I let the two tranny boys ruin the thread. They just don't know much about baseball, hard to fault them. Hope they go back to another hole.

Back to baseball.

Cobb should sign early next week.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Wow. Javy strikes again. Everyone is into trannies and pill poppers if you point out that he is a cubs nuthugger.

kane

EOG master

He's a $300,000 player if the Cubs sign him lol why wouldn't I want him to sign with the Cubs?

He's going to underperform here.

Do you really think you know more about baseball than me? If so, this is the most hilarious thing you've ever said on this forum.

Stick to what you know, like trannies

Sorry sweetie, I don't know anything about trannies, you're the one who admitted having a tranny girlfriend, nothing to be ashamed about, be who you are

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Wow. Javy strikes again. Everyone is into trannies and pill poppers if you point out that he is a cubs nuthugger.

So I'm the one who started talking about trannies today?

hhahhahahahahahhahaha

you fucking idiot, that was kane...

you really can't read can you? God save the children from you.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I thought we were talking Baseball....just tell me why the Chatwood deal is good....

He has a 2.57 ERA on the road the last 2 years and stats at Coors field are not relevant to evaluating any player because it is a joke place to play baseball. Hitters' stats don't matter there, pitchers' stats don't matter there, this is known by all somewhat educated baseball minds.

Thanks.

kane

EOG master

Wrong again sweetie, you were the one who first brought up trannies in this thread, funny how you always seem to have trannies on your mind

kane

EOG master

So I'm the one who started talking about trannies today?

hhahhahahahahahhahaha

you fucking idiot, that was kane...

you really can't read can you? God save the children from you.

Sorry sweetie, but as usual you're wrong again, the first mention of trannies today was by you in the post I just bumped

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Wrong again sweetie, you were the one who first brought up trannies in this thread, funny how you always seem to have trannies on your mind

You posted about trannies first today on EOG. In the Trump blog thread, you bring up trannies before anyone on the forum brought up trannies. But yes, it is very troubling as to why you have trannies on the brain. But then I remember you meet up with them frequently and they come over and take care of your crippled sexual desires. Do they change your diaper while they're there? You fell down the stairs as an adult man. You wear diapers b/c you shit yourself. This is your life.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

"javy is the one who dates trannys, ask him" - kane - posted 4:31 PM

ouch, sorry... wrong again

kane

EOG master

"javy is the one who dates trannys, ask him" - kane - posted 4:31 PM

ouch, sorry... wrong again

Sorry sweetie, but Alfie was the one who first brought up trannies, I was merely responding to his question. When you're with your tranny girlfriend, are you a top or bottom?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

javy is the one who dates trannys, ask him
- 4:31 PM

5:29 PM

What time comes first, 4:31 PM or 5:29 PM??

But wait, you just said I brought them up first today? :LMAO

kane

EOG master

You posted about trannies first today on EOG. In the Trump blog thread, you bring up trannies before anyone on the forum brought up trannies. But yes, it is very troubling as to why you have trannies on the brain. But then I remember you meet up with them frequently and they come over and take care of your crippled sexual desires. Do they change your diaper while they're there? You fell down the stairs as an adult man. You wear diapers b/c you shit yourself. This is your life.

More fake news sweetie, Alfie was the one who brought up trannies before me, are you going out with your tranny girlfriend tonight?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Otani will pick Padres or Mariners b/c he's a fragile little boy - official prediction

haha I thought I only bashed Otani because he didn't pick the Cubs? Weird that I bashed him before he made his decision then.

I'm also on record as saying Stanton won't improve the Giants THAT MUCH if that trade goes through because he rarely stays healthy and that's a big outfield to cover. But when the cubs don't get Stanton, kane, make sure you say I am not high on him because he's not a Cub.

:LMAO

wrong, wrong, wrong, kane why are you always demonstrably wrong?