2017-18 MLB Hot Stove League chatter

Re: 2017-18 MLB Hot Stove League chatter

Matt Harvey is trash and I said this long before everyone else agreed it was reality. That must have been something you missed in your drug induced stupor.

I don't think may if any have come back from tommy john and TOS surgery.

Cubs must see something. Your jewish gm is the best in baseball, right?

If you read through Theo's lines on Stanton trade, seems pretty clear he's dead set on going after Bryce.

You think he wants to tell his fan base Cashman schooled him yet again?

He already has a 184 million dollar outfielder.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

oh gee, I could tell you that the Cubs will sign Bryce Harper next off season, but you didn't give me credit for predicting the Mets' rotation would be ruined by injuries before it happened, so my guess is you wouldn't give me credit for anything.

Enjoy your shitty baseball team. Just remember who told you it was shitty before it was shitty.

oh gee, I could tell you that the Cubs will sign Bryce Harper next off season, but you didn't give me credit for predicting the Mets' rotation would be ruined by injuries before it happened, so my guess is you wouldn't give me credit for anything.

Enjoy your shitty baseball team. Just remember who told you it was shitty before it was shitty.

What is your win total for the NYM set at this season Javier?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Matt Harvey is trash and I said this long before everyone else agreed it was reality. That must have been something you missed in your drug induced stupor.

God did your mom repeatedly drop you as a infant? What the hell is wrong with you? We are talking baseball and I make a innocent comment about you having to cheer for Harvey now Im in a drug induced stupor? Wtf. No wonder you're such a crazed conservative. Paranoid and scared.
No one is on drugs, no is fixated on trannies, no is so fat and miserable as obviously you are. Its called projection counselor.

kane

EOG master

God did your mom repeatedly drop you as a infant? What the hell is wrong with you? We are talking baseball and I make a innocent comment about you having to cheer for Harvey now Im in a drug induced stupor? Wtf. No wonder you're such a crazed conservative. Paranoid and scared.
No one is on drugs, no is fixated on trannies, no is so fat and miserable as obviously you are. Its called projection counselor.

:lightbulb:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

another sad unhinged incoherent post by drink in a sports thread

Back to baseball... Cubs would be wise to get Danny Duffy.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

another sad unhinged incoherent post by drink in a sports thread

Back to baseball... Cubs would be wise to get Danny Duffy.

Right because I took it off course? How so.? I was obviously in a drug stupor where giving a blowhard wanna be lawyer a hard time about having to root for a pitcher for his team is a fullblown attack. Ive always been opposed to the castration of all mammals but you're the first human example that Ive encountered.
Lets call you Sally. From now on please add Sally to your signature. Thanks in advance Ms. Baez

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

another deranged post from drink

back to baseball, one more time

Nationals would actually be wise to sign Arrieta... need a big game post season pitcher to get over the hump and it needs to be this year, one more crack at it before Harper walks and Scherzer gets too old.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

No one gives two shits about your drivel of a baseball opinion if we cant interact in a back and forth discussion. Cubs, cubs, former cubs and possible future cubs. We get it Sally when you had a vagina (pre forums apparently) you had a crush on Sandberg and Dawson.
Gtf over youself.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

3 consecutive unhinged incoherent posts derailing any hope of baseball discussion - dude needs another session with his shrink desperately, at least he admits he has one

please tell me how the Nationals signing free agent Jake Arrieta has anything to do with the Cubs :LMAO

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

3 consecutive unhinged incoherent posts derailing any hope of baseball discussion - dude needs another session with his shrink desperately, at least he admits he has one

please tell me how the Nationals signing free agent Jake Arrieta has anything to do with the Cubs :LMAO

Who was his last team Fangirl Sally?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

What would a team really want to give up for Manny Machado? 1 year rental, one of the Red Sox or Yankees will overpay his bad attitude the next year.

Javey brings up over and over his predictions and how spot on they are. How about you put a couple here?

I remember him telling us over and over how Heyward was a great acquisition for the Cubs.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Who ends up with Machado is a interesting discussion and why are the O's getting rid of him is a legit question.
Thatd be compelling discussion. No chicago ties of any kind. Sally whats the cubs position on him? What about Darvish? Can we get a seperate thread just for cubs hot stove talk? You can run it and argue all day.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Javey brings up over and over his predictions and how spot on they are. How about you put a couple here?

I remember him telling us over and over how Heyward was a great acquisition for the Cubs.

lol my predictions have been fantastic the last several years, pretty much undeniable. Called Arrieta's rise, called the Cubs, called Lester to the Cubs before the deal happened, called Mets injuries struggles, list goes on and on really. I said Baez was underrated when no one knew who he was then he is NLCS MVP a few months later. I mean the shit gets old. If you're really so much of a hater that you can't acknowledge I know my shit, that's fine, but it's embarrassing I think.

kane

EOG master

lol my predictions have been fantastic the last several years, pretty much undeniable. Called Arrieta's rise, called the Cubs, called Lester to the Cubs before the deal happened, called Mets injuries struggles, list goes on and on really. I said Baez was underrated when no one knew who he was then he is NLCS MVP a few months later. I mean the shit gets old. If you're really so much of a hater that you can't acknowledge I know my shit, that's fine, but it's embarrassing I think.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Cubs don't want Machado without a guaranteed extension which probably isn't happening. Asking me and then whining about cubs talk. You're crazy.

I will be curious to see if the Angels will pursue Arrieta. He'd be a good fit there, and I don't trust Garrett Richards to stay healthy.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Embarassing would be the right term if this is the whole list of predictions you have gotten right in 27k posts in a yr. Also embarassing that you hsvent turned these into enough money to move out of your folks basement. Then again youre the lawyer to our John Grisham novel we are just a non paid jury Sally

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

why does this sad druggy keep making things personal in a sports thread despite now a half dozen efforts to convert it back to sports talk? sad!

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

why does this sad druggy keep making things personal in a sports thread despite now a half dozen efforts to convert it back to sports talk? sad!

Ok first off ya little girl. No one wasn't talking sports until you got personal. You continually call me a druggy when theres no reason to do so. You cant ask for help while continuing to strike the victim you moron. Do me a favor find your real parents and hug the anger out. You were meant to do more, we get it.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Any day you want to start talking baseball, little druggy. And whatever keeps you away from your other hobby...

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Any day you want to start talking baseball, little druggy. And whatever keeps you away from your other hobby...

You mean any time I want to discuss the cubs or former, future cubs? Just admit you would suck off any middle infielder to ever start at Wrigley and we can just call it a day Sally.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

you are absolutely shitting on this thread drink, I hope you're at least smart enough to realize that, but I won't hold my breath.

Marlins are tanking the next decade... Braves just got their system gutted... Mets are a sideshow... Nationals missed their window... and yet the Phillies still aren't near contention.

Worst division in the history of major league baseball and still not competing after 6 years of rebuilding. Pathetic.

You saying the Braves just got their system gutted is hilarious considering almost every baseball scouting publication including Baseball America has the Braves ranked as the best minor league system in MLB

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Did I miss the 2018 predictions?

funny thing is in late April I said the Astros and Dodgers would play in the world series... what ended up happening? Not that it was out on a limb or anything, but I also called Cubs vs Indians last year.

if you want my 2018 world series predictions, you'll have to wait until rosters are filled out dumbo.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You saying the Braves just got their system gutted is hilarious considering almost every baseball scouting publication including Baseball America has the Braves ranked as the best minor league system in MLB

https://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2017/1...ishment-prospects-international-signing-rules

lol did you miss this news? I honestly think you did because otherwise your post makes zero sense... when do you think those rankings were made? Not after this news, that's for damn sure.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

can't you shit up your little blog thread you had going where you talked about your meetings with your therapist and your progress? why does it have to be this thread?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

can't you shit up your little blog thread you had going where you talked about your meetings with your therapist and your progress? why does it have to be this thread?

I dont take someone calling me a child molestor lightly. I get it you pee sitting down and couldn't crush a grape in a fruit fight but you took it there and can't even stand someone making light of your cubbies in the lightest way. You're a bitch.

Valuist

EOG Master

Tough time to be a Braves fan. At least they didn't take away Swanson, but who knows if he ever lives up to first pick status.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

There is no way that Javy talks shit in person to anyone.....his act is getting old.....

What grade were you in Javy when the bullying started and where did they touch you?

Time to take out the trash again...

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Tough time to be a Braves fan. At least they didn't take away Swanson, but who knows if he ever lives up to first pick status.

back to baseball

yeah, surprising Heisenberg didn't hear about the Braves drama... they lost a lot of value in their system

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

back to baseball

yeah, surprising Heisenberg didn't hear about the Braves drama... they lost a lot of value in their system

Lol hes not even allowed to ask why you like a play in your pick thread. Why would he want to interact in this cubs thread? Braves pursuing Yelich and Archer not exactly like they've thrown the towel in. They have some decent front line starters.