2017-18 MLB Hot Stove League chatter

Re: 2017-18 MLB Hot Stove League chatter

you said you were done posting 1329 posts ago and would be on some island in western canada or something

look forward to that if it's reality

You said you were done posting here if people voted you to leave. Do you deny that you created ghost accounts to rig the vote?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You said you were done posting here if people voted you to leave. Do you deny that you created ghost accounts to rig the vote?

this supposedly happened like a year ago and you're obsessing over it still... that's not healthy man smoke a bowl

Yeah dont for a second let him give you shit for saying you'd leave the forum. He created a vote about a year ago and said he'd leave the forum forever if people voted for him to do so. The vote didn't exactly go his way so he created quite a few ghost accounts to rig the vote in his favor. At first he thought he could deny it but he wasn't clever enough to not get caught red handed by others here. In other words it's just another example of his total dishonesty and a classic pot meet kettle.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Yeah dont for a second let him give you shit for saying you'd leave the forum. He created a vote about a year ago and said he'd leave the forum forever if people voted for him to do so. The vote didn't exactly go his way so he created quite a few ghost accounts to rig the vote in his favor. At first he thought he could deny it but he wasn't clever enough to not get caught red handed by others here. In other words it's just another example of his total dishonesty and a classic pot meet kettle.

Billy has doxed senior citizens on this forum. I guess your ilk stick together... karma comes around man, remember that.

this supposedly happened like a year ago and you're obsessing over it still... that's not healthy man smoke a bowl

Ha-either me or others should take a few minutes to bump the thread. Only because you say it "supposedly happened"

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Ha-either me or others should take a few minutes to bump the thread. Only because you say it "supposedly happened"

You and other middle aged men spend a lot of time obsessing over yours truly... as long as you keep it to sad, pathetic obsession and leave my family out of it, I'll just point and laugh.

MrTop

EOG Master

I don't get the K obsession. Hitters have been striking out more and not caring but you seem to think it's some great indicator of pitching success.

Is giving up 3 runs in 5 innings with 10 Ks good? I'll take 3 K's in 5 innings and 0 runs.

strikeout pitchers get paid the most ... A pitcher who has a great k to w ratio & k per 9 will get paid more. Billy beene said first thing he looks at it is.. k per 9 .

that is why theo got some of the better k pitchers on the market the last 2 years. darvish and quint strikeout pitchers do not have to depend on fielders as much ... guys like jimi henrix do need a defense like the cubs.

You and other middle aged men spend a lot of time obsessing over yours truly... as long as you keep it to sad, pathetic obsession and leave my family out of it, I'll just point and laugh.

Obsession? Look in the mirror. I'm not on this forum every minute of my life like yourself. I'm glad you will laugh because it really was one of the funniest threads this forum has ever had.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Obsession? Look in the mirror. I'm not on this forum every minute of my life like yourself. I'm glad you will laugh because it really was one of the funniest threads this forum has ever had.

But what you just said isn't true?

Do you have anything to contribute to this baseball thread or nah?

billysink

EOG Dedicated

That's fukkin perfect.

MrTop

EOG Master

But what you just said isn't true?

Do you have anything to contribute to this baseball thread or nah?

MrTop

EOG Master

swarber looked good at the plate.. no strikeouts. ... ok misjudged a ball but that is a given. He is a catcher playing the of.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Hes one of those pitchers we all watch and wonder why he doesn’t get get lit up. Brewers have another pitcher in that category with Zack Davies.

I think Anderson has a little bit better stuff than Davies. Davies is very streaky, so he actually does present a lot of value if you follow him closely.

I still think the Brewers should have signed Arrieta to get over the hump in the rotation. They're going to badly miss Jimmy Nelson if he has any set backs, looking like late June best case right now.

Valuist

EOG Master

I think Anderson has a little bit better stuff than Davies. Davies is very streaky, so he actually does present a lot of value if you follow him closely.

I still think the Brewers should have signed Arrieta to get over the hump in the rotation. They're going to badly miss Jimmy Nelson if he has any set backs, looking like late June best case right now.

C'mon, you know the Brewers were better off not signing Arrieta.....(from a Cub's fans point of view).

Nice little bullpen in KC. 3 innings so far and 9 earned runs. A little falloff from the Herrera/Davis/Holland days.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

Hes one of those pitchers we all watch and wonder why he doesn’t get get lit up. Brewers have another pitcher in that category with Zack Davies.

Both can locate (pitch) instead of relying on power...somewhat of a lost art in this era.

Both can locate (pitch) instead of relying on power...somewhat of a lost art in this era.

Oh I totally get that-With all of the RHP’s now throwing mid to upper 90s I think guys like Davies and Anderson are more effective now than they’d have been ten years ago because they offer such a different look and mess with hitters timing

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I wonder if Red Sox fans are worried about their bullpen... what an implosion.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

Oh I totally get that-With all of the RHP’s now throwing mid to upper 90s now I think guys like Davies and Anderson are more effective now than they’d have been ten years ago because they offer such a different look and mess with hitters timing

The only problem is when they don't locate they get lit up like a Christmas tree...hopefully Davies gets off to a good start this year, he's really struggled with his command early the past couple years. Anderson may have the same trainer as Jake since he's added a couple MPH on his fastball the past 2 years.

kane

EOG master

The Nats hired Dave Martinez as their 18th manager in franchise history.

The list of failed Washington managers seems endless: Felipe Alou, Jeff Torborg, Frank Robinson, Manny Acta, Jim Riggleman, an old Davey Johnson, Matt Williams and of course Dusty Baker.

Time to add Martinez to the list? Too early?