2018 MLB RSW total thread

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Re: 2018 MLB RSW total thread

We know Lo Duca was an MLB player and a horse racing analyst for TVG and now NYRA. We don't know if he knows anything about MLB betting. I like my chances being on the other side of his bet.

Losing player

Valuist

EOG Master
I still have a shot at 4-0. The Giants and Twins unders are already winners, and Texas just needs to lose one more game the rest of the way. Cleveland will need to go 13-3 or better the rest of the way for that ticket to come in, so it looks like 3-1. Figures the one over would be the one that would lose.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Valuist;n7454951 said:
I still have a shot at 4-0. The Giants and Twins unders are already winners, and Texas just needs to lose one more game the rest of the way. Cleveland will need to go 13-3 or better the rest of the way for that ticket to come in, so it looks like 3-1. Figures the one over would be the one that would lose.

went back and read all your analysis... very impressive-- great job. Do you bet these on credit or cash? I hate having money tied up for 6 months, but I've bet these on credit before and done well.

Valuist

EOG Master
Mostly cash. I go to Reno or Vegas about 4 times a year so I usually have some tickets to cash which helps because I don't want to tie up too much money in the betting account. I did a couple for college football, but those were smaller bets. I know it's a hassle tying up money, but RSW totals are the best bets in sports wagering. There's a reason why some books don't offer them. I'm working on NBA win totals now.