2020 Election

MrTop

EOG Master
N.Y. post has an article who Bloomberg's VP is going to be

Hillary

the media would love it. Could put Bloomberg in the white house. First he has to beat bernie. Real clear politics has Bloomberg #2 right now.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
JK- you know where to move this thread. Some people just don't get it. Take your political shit somewhere else, it's a sports board.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Hillary

the media would love it. Could put Bloomberg in the white house. First he has to beat bernie. Real clear politics has Bloomberg #2 right now.
I dont see how hillary helps anyone get elected, she's hated by prob 40% of democrats, let alone everyone else. Would Bernie supporters back a bloomy/hillary ticket, I dont think so.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Hillary

TERRIBLE MOVE!

The Country sent Hillary a very loud "message" in 2016....................WE DO NOT WANT YOU AS POTUS! I know she would only be the Veep but as we know when you vote for the POTUS you have to consider who the Veep is because they could take over. I will vote for whomever the Dem nominee is because of who the Jackass the GOP appears to be running. I'd vote for ANYONE over #IQ45.

But my vote is irrelevant since I live in CA and we already know the Dem nominee will win CA. IF it is Hillary I find it hard to believe Bloomberg (and for my money - the only Dem with a chance to beat #IQ45) can pick up any key states that Hillary lost in 2016 that he will need to win in 2020.

Bloomberg is a smart guy. If he gets the nomination and if he chooses Hillary as his Veep he might as well not even run because he will not win and thus once again the entire Planet loses if we get 4 more years of a Mentally Unstable Psychotic Orange Skin Failed Businessman who has done more to harm this Country than help (I know his MAGAts will say how great things are but if they dig below the surface they will see he has Nuclear Bombed things for decades and when those awful plans get brought to life they will see how stupid they were to vote for someone who only wants to MAGA for himself, family and rich friends).

boston massacre

EOG Master
TERRIBLE MOVE!

The Country sent Hillary a very loud "message" in 2016....................WE DO NOT WANT YOU AS POTUS! I know she would only be the Veep but as we know when you vote for the POTUS you have to consider who the Veep is because they could take over. I will vote for whomever the Dem nominee is because of who the Jackass the GOP appears to be running. I'd vote for ANYONE over #IQ45.

But my vote is irrelevant since I live in CA and we already know the Dem nominee will win CA. IF it is Hillary I find it hard to believe Bloomberg (and for my money - the only Dem with a chance to beat #IQ45) can pick up any key states that Hillary lost in 2016 that he will need to win in 2020.

Bloomberg is a smart guy. If he gets the nomination and if he chooses Hillary as his Veep he might as well not even run because he will not win and thus once again the entire Planet loses if we get 4 more years of a Mentally Unstable Psychotic Orange Skin Failed Businessman who has done more to harm this Country than help (I know his MAGAts will say how great things are but if they dig below the surface they will see he has Nuclear Bombed things for decades and when those awful plans get brought to life they will see how stupid they were to vote for someone who only wants to MAGA for himself, family and rich friends).

The Greatest Thing that could ever Happen to this Country, would be a Democratic Ticket of Bloomberg/ Swillary.

Trump would eat up both of them by Himself.

And that would Ensure that we have 4 more Years of this GREAT PRESIDENT.

It would also make LIBERALS CRY AGAIN, which would also be a great thing to see.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
JK- you know where to move this thread. Some people just don't get it. Take your political shit somewhere else, it's a sports board.

I agree with Jammer with one exception.

If the original post involves odds-related analysis on an offering from a reputable sports book, some political discussion will be allowed.

MrTop

EOG Master
I dont see how hillary helps anyone get elected, she's hated by prob 40% of democrats, let alone everyone else. Would Bernie supporters back a bloomy/hillary ticket, I dont think so.

disagree hated... the dems are disappointed she lost. She had more votes than trump. True those votes came fr

boston massacre

EOG Master
TERRIBLE MOVE!

Nuclear Bombed Things for Decades !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberal Psychotic Quacks need lots of Help.

But the Mental Derangement of their minds hasn't been Fully Diagnosed.

Until They get a Diagnosis, Medical Research cannot begin.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Top intel officials say the Russians are trying to get Trump reelected.

Dumb Alfie asks "where are the Russians". His ignorance is massive!

Sol aka Mr. Ignoramus says "Trump is no different than Nancy Pelosi and the Clintonts. They don't come more ignorant than Sol.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Question for ignorant Trumptards. Why would any American support a pedophile president that steals millions from charity and the Russians want reelected? Maybe because they fuck their sisters, brothers and cousins?
So the left has nothing better than to do than to berate the voters of the right for 4 years, tell them how it is going to be. Then the left gets pissed when there is resistance, call more names while the right digs in more. Not one time does the left want to see what the right wants Even though they have little power

Damn, people are pretty dumb.

kane

EOG master
So the left has nothing better than to do than to berate the voters of the right for 4 years, tell them how it is going to be. Then the left gets pissed when there is resistance, call more names while the right digs in more. Not one time does the left want to see what the right wants Even though they have little power

Completely agree, there's no other way to explain how a racist reality show star got to be president

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Completely agree, there's no other way to explain how a racist reality show star got to be president
It’s betting the don’t pass at the craps table. It’s going to happen again also since the left has drifted too far away. If Obama were to run today, he would be closer to a R than a D.

kane

EOG master
It’s betting the don’t pass at the craps table. It’s going to happen again also since the left has drifted too far away. If Obama were to run today, he would be closer to a R than a D.

Obama would crush Trump, actually either of the Obamas would easily beat him, unfortunately I think he gets re-elected, as long as the economy is doing well he'll get another term

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Obama would crush Trump, actually either of the Obamas would easily beat him, unfortunately I think he gets re-elected, as long as the economy is doing well he'll get another term
Leave the Trump part out for a minute (though I agree with you). Compare Obama’s views vs the rest of the D candidates, the gap in beliefs is very big.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Who is the economy doing well for? The Oligarchs? Amazon, Walmart, Apple are paying less income tax than everyone else. I read it's the sixth best economy out of the last 10 presidents? Record debt, slow growth, pollution going up, record wealth gap. Farmers buried. The Trumptards are doing great, have you seen their 401K's but who else is benefiting. It's a big lie.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Yes I will always berate supporters of pedophiles, charity thiefs, self confessed sexual predators, massive consumer fraudsters. Why shouldn't I? It's divisive but it's right. We will end up on the right side of history and that matters.

Obviously you think the blind defense is a good strategy. You probably don't have any kids or grandkids to answer too?

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yes I will always berate supporters of pedophiles, charity thiefs, self confessed sexual predators, massive consumer fraudsters. Why shouldn't I? It's divisive but it's right. We will end up on the right side of history and that matters.

Obviously you think the blind defense is a good strategy. You probably don't have any kids or grandkids to answer too?
So your answer is just to berate and that will change our minds. Go ahead, its done zero good so far. Its better for you than actually making a difference in the community.

boston massacre

EOG Master

TRUMP would Kick Both of their Asses by Himself if they were on the same Ticket.

EASILY.

Keep Looking Backwards.

You might find Jimmy Carter to Help save the LIBERAL SNOWFLAKES.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
disagree hated... the dems are disappointed she lost. She had more votes than trump. True those votes came fr

Mr. Top, you still on Railbirds early lock of this Century?

Biden with a great winning speech tonight.

I do worry a little since you like Pinocchio plus Pinocchio is one of Railbirds greatest bets of all time.

MrTop

EOG Master
Mr. Top, you still on Railbirds early lock of this Century?

Biden with a great winning speech tonight.

I do worry a little since you like Pinocchio plus Pinocchio is one of Railbirds greatest bets of all time.

if you look back at what i said if the economy tanks is the only way trump loses. The economy is starting to tank.