2020 Las Vegas Football Proxy and Other Info

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
tied for 20 is ice tea. scott kellen?

I've known Scott for several years and I was aware he hasn't entered contests for several years gravitating more to totals than sides in recent times. He confirmed to me that was not his team and he did not enter.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Thanks for posting the interview Mr. Bowling, quite the rollercoaster for them late in the Seattle game with a decent chance to win both contests

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
It's the most inquiries we have gotten early for signups in any contest year, I guess people are itching to get involved in the Survivor and/or Circa and/or Westgate Contests this year.

Circa will be available for signup Memorial Day Weekend, meaning the May 29th weekend

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
We have people signing up next weekend to 2021 CIrca Millions and the 2021 Golden Nugget Ultimate Football Challenge Contest. No news on the 2021 Westgate Supercontest as of yet.

https://www.goldennugget.com/conten...86e3ad6df40ce/2021-football-contest-rules.pdf

A true crock of shit that places 11-20 get their money back. This is so fucking dumb. No reason that they can't have a min ccash to be 3x the buy in. You are going to play for 17 weeks to get nothing if you place in the money?

Fucking dumb.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
A true crock of shit that places 11-20 get their money back. This is so fucking dumb. No reason that they can't have a min ccash to be 3x the buy in. You are going to play for 17 weeks to get nothing if you place in the money?

Fucking dumb.

I agree and have been saying the same things for years. Too many contests make the mistake of paying too many places. For what the nugget typically draws they shouldn't go deeper than the top 5 or maybe 10. Non-locals have a lot invested with time, travel and proxy fees. It's a decent contest for locals without having the pay the other costs, and despite finishing in the money a couple times, I won't be entering the nugget this year.