2021-22 Premier League Thread

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The season starts in 5 days: Friday, August 13

Since there is interest in the league I thought it might be best to have ONE thread for the league. This way all discussions will be easy to find and we can help each other out with tips/plays/etc.

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR ANY POLITICAL TALK! NONE!

JK - ANYONE who posts ANYTHING related to Politics - please BAN THEM FROM POSING IN THIS THREAD! We DO NOT WANT THAT HERE! (I am 100% sure there will be violators of this and I am 100% sure I know who they will be..........JK DUMP THEM WHEN THEY DO or we will kill this thread and find some place other than this forum to discuss thing!!!!!!!!!!)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Plays I have already made:

Relegated: Norwich City -120 AND Watford +100
Leicester City to Win the PL w/o "The Big 6" +200
1st PL Manager to Leave/Fired: Xisco Munoz (Watford) +600

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I like all these from Bovada:

ManU T4/Arsenal NOT T4/Palace&Newcastle Bottom Half +110
ManU T4,/Villa Top Half/Southampton Bottom Half +250
Leicester T6/Watford Relegated +300
City Win the PL/Chelsea T4/Palace&Wolves Bottom Half/Watford Relegated +400

Messi to PSG pretty well a done deal.

EPL style of play ill fitting for a 34 yr old Messi.
Messi pretty much shows up when he feels like it these days. He's going to be so bored in PSG except for Champions.

He'd feel a lot more challenged in EPL, but the value of any one player just isn't there. It's good the EPL best are focused on putting complete teams on the field. Only way he could have made sense is on a team that doesn't sell out its matches now, but those teams don't have the resources to get him.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Saturday, August 14:

Norwich/Liverpool Ov3.25 +103 (I am good on Over 3.5 +126)

hen these 2 meet it usually results in goals. Lots and lots and lots and lots of them. We know Norwich will come our attacking and Liverpool will salivate over that. Taking 3.25 instead of 3.5 means I only lose 1/2 unit of it lands 3 - not a full one - and if we see 4+ goals I am only costing myself less than 25-cents so well worth it

FWIW: Over 4.5 +279 is something I can see cashing. Think we might get something similar to 4-1 when these 2 played opening game in 2019 and Liverpool won 4-1.

I also really like Norwich TT Ov0.5 but I'm not laying 40-cents on that

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BTTS (Both Teams To Score) & Liverpool winner is +175:

BTW 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 for Liverpool are +850, +975, +1600.

As far as the exact score payout I can actually see Norwich putting 2 home. Knowing what a circus-like atmosphere it will be at Carrow Road I want n part in trying to back Liverpool to win. As long as goals are scored I don't care who scores them or an exact number for each side. Gimme at least 3 and I am happy but I really do think we get 4+ although those with far more knowledge and money than I have disagree because this total has been bet UNDER like the game has already been played

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Last chance to get stuff posted beforehand......obviously the Ladbrokes stuff is something I couldn't play (there) but still like it

Pinny

Brentford/Arsenal Un2.5 -113
Everton/Southampton Un2.5 -122

Season:

All UNDER on point totals: Arsenal 61.5 -113, Brighton 45.5 +139, ManU 73.5 -122

Ladbrokes:

City/Chelsea to finish Top 2 (In either order) +200

DK

Romelu Lukaku Golden Boot winner +500
Watford to finish DFL +330

BO

Southampton to be Relegated +350

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
^^^^^^^^^^

Gooners fans are a riot. Check them out after a game they lose. Their reactions are priceless

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Last chance to get stuff posted beforehand......obviously the Ladbrokes stuff is something I couldn't play (there) but still like it

Pinny

Brentford/Arsenal Un2.5 -113
Everton/Southampton Un2.5 -122

Season:

All UNDER on point totals: Arsenal 61.5 -113, Brighton 45.5 +139, ManU 73.5 -122

Ladbrokes:

City/Chelsea to finish Top 2 (In either order) +200

DK

Romelu Lukaku Golden Boot winner +500
Watford to finish DFL +330

BO

Southampton to be Relegated +350

I like today's game under 2.5 as well but now it is -140. First EPL game for Brentford ever.

Everton / Southampton under 2.5 as well.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Under 2.5 was hit pretty decent. Both Aubamayeng and Lacazette are out. Maybe a good thing? Who knows. It would quite hilarious if Brentford's style wins out in this opener.

I bet the tie today because I pretty much always bet ties. But feels like a spot where Brentford will feel like they achieved something getting a point while the Gunners can say we will do better once we get some stars back.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Shit isn't ending 1-0 I can tell you that. It's the same shit we saw from Arsenal last season. I'm not even sure with Chelsea and Man City up next how they would recover. They need to man up in the 2H.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I don't even think I'm exaggerating either. This 2H is probably one of the more important halves in the history of Arsenal futbol. All hell can break loose.

Wade

EOG Master
Couldn't watch the game today because of the bs kneeling. They said that every team is going to kneel so I guess I won't be watching EPL this year.

Friday the dog & under cashed.

Saturday was the opposite. Six of 7 favs won SU & over 2.5 hit in 6 of 7 matchups with 3,3,3,4,5 & 6 goals scored therein.

The Arsenal tire fire is incredible. Pretty funny the MLS team Kroeke forgot he owns is doing pretty good this year.

What happened to the OP?

His last post, on August 20, was in the "Time To Say Farewell" thread:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The thread must go on? Just because Kinky took his MyPillow and went home doesn't mean other EOG contributors can't keep this thread alive plays, angles and discussion.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Either cancer got reinstated or Kinky expanded his pretend ignore to the entire forum. JK knows but won't tell.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here you go. Nutty and slutty plays.

nutter6 said:
Tuesday

* Soccer
/Germany - Cup
/TSV 1860 Munich vs. Schalke

Schalke-1/2 -03 3*
Schalke tt Ovr 1/2 -15 1sth 2*

* Soccer
/Germany - Cup
/1 FC Nuremberg vs. Hamburger

Ovr 2.5 -10 3*

* Soccer
/Germany - Cup
/Borussia Dortmund vs. FC Ingol

Dortmund tt ovr 2.5 -45 5*
Ovr 1.5 1sth -03 2*

* Soccer
/Germany - Cup
/SV Babelsberg vs. RB Leipzig

Leipzig tt ovr 3.5 even 4*
Leipzig tt Ovr 1.5 even 1sth 1.5*

* Soccer
/Netherlands - Cup
/SteDoCo vs. FC Utrecht

Utrecht tt Ovr 3.5 -25 5*
Ovr 4.5 -20 4*
Utrecht tt ovr 1.5 -05 1sth 1.5*

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
NFL - not for long. Meechigan will lose to Sparty, Peddy and the Ohio State. SOH. Same old Harbaugh.
Idk if they will lose to Penn St, but the two teams are pretty identical. Really looking forward to the game at East Lansing Saturday.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Their biggest win - indeed their only big win was Wisky and Wisky sucks this year. Sparty also a fraud but they maintain their fraud status Saturday.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Rodgers and over 49.5. Was going to be Cardinals and under but JJ Watt is that important. Rodgers will not have to worry about that white ape batting down the ball or batting his balls down. Will have a big night.