2023 Deaths (Pool)......

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I know she didn't look like this recently but she was still a head turner and still someone I think most of us would have wanted to have sex with - even in her 80s - just to fulfill the number of times in our childhood we had "sex" with her "in the room"............
I remember back in the day, she was on the Tonight Show and she was basically putting her arms around the back of her neck and sticking her chest out. Johnny had the best smile, lol

MrTop

EOG Master
i think he use to catch steve carlton all the time

During a 21-year career, when he also played briefly for the Montreal Expos and Boston Red Sox, McCarver batted .271 overall and only twice struck out more than 40 times in a single season.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Didn't he have the run in with Deon Sanders?
Yeah that cocky f*** doused him with multiple buckets of water. Back in 1992, Sanders left the Atlanta Braves in the middle of the season to play football. McCarver disclosed his comments citing possible breach of contract and felt it was the wrong thing to do.

Cause of death listed as heart failure.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
Not a big fan of McCarver in the booth…at all. It was like “are we watching the same game?” when he was announcing.

Howard Cosell use to totally rub me the wrong way too…

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Not so encouraging news about this 98 year old:

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter, 98, has entered hospice care at his home after a recent series of hospitalizations.

“After a series of short hospital stays, former U.S. President Jimmy Carter today decided to spend his remaining time at home with his family and receive hospice care instead of additional medical intervention,” according to a statement from his foundation. “He has the full support of his family and his medical team. The Carter family asks for privacy during this time and is grateful for the concern shown by his many admirers.”

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Not so encouraging news about this 98 year old:

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter, 98, has entered hospice care at his home after a recent series of hospitalizations.

“After a series of short hospital stays, former U.S. President Jimmy Carter today decided to spend his remaining time at home with his family and receive hospice care instead of additional medical intervention,” according to a statement from his foundation. “He has the full support of his family and his medical team. The Carter family asks for privacy during this time and is grateful for the concern shown by his many admirers.”

The truly sad part here is when he dies how many #MAGAMorons and #RepublicansAreTheProblem will CELEBRATE IT and badmouth him even though if we compare all Carter did in his life and all Der Fuhrer has done the gap would extend from Vegas to LA...............traveling EAST

railbird

EOG Master
Considering some of his health issues it was incredible he made it this far.

Godspeed Jimmy Carter
he was on pembroluzumimab for a melanoma brain metatasis in 2014, i was on an ippimulimab nivolumba combo for 4 weeks and currently on just nivolumab for desmoplastic melanoma tumor. immunotherapy works better on my type of tumor which is spindel cell.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I see. It's okay to rip Trump, but sadly ripping the peanut farmer is somehow different. You betcha.

Compare all Carter did and Der Fuhrer...............

Carter went out of his way to help people. Habitat for Humanity is an unreal helpful cause

Der Fuhrer has spent HIS ENTIRE MISERABLE FUCKING LIFE FUCKING PEOPLE OVER! NO DEBATING THAT!

When Carter dies the place will be packed with people sad to see him go and to pay their last respects.

When Der Fuhrer dies the place will be packed................mostly with people HAPPY to see him gone - although rest assured the place will be heavily vetted so only his ass kissers are there. For #MAGAMorons they will act as if God just died - even though #IQ45 not only doesn't believe in a God he has never read ONE PAGE of the Bible

One has Class.
The other has Class..............minus the first 2 letters

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The truly sad part here is when he dies how many #MAGAMorons and #RepublicansAreTheProblem will CELEBRATE IT and badmouth him even though if we compare all Carter did in his life and all Der Fuhrer has done the gap would extend from Vegas to LA...............traveling EAST
I think few will “celebrate” it outside of some stray knuckleheads. I would expect the right to show the same respect as the left gave Bush.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I think few will “celebrate” it outside of some stray knuckleheads. I would expect the right to show the same respect as the left gave Bush.

I expect the right to show the same amount of "respect" they gave Paul Pelosi and are giving Jamie Raskin...................NONE!