2nd half plays only

choslamshe

EOG Master
Will use the first halves of games to determine how differing styles look to hurt/benefit teams, to play 2nd halves.

1. Murray St. -3.5 (-105)

choslamshe

EOG Master
Re: 2nd half plays only

1-0 w/ Murray State

Hopefully the Louisville lead stays right around 6-8 for a play on them in the 2nd half. Pitino should make the obvious adjustments and Louisville rolls away from Davidson...

choslamshe

EOG Master

2. Louisville -1

Davidson cant hit FT's or 3's...which they rely on. Pitino's focus at half will be to not let them shoot themselves back into it with open looks.

J

joeybagadonuts

GL Chos, on SDSU 2nd half as well.

choslamshe

EOG Master

good start to the day...

Adding a player prop in here...

15. Draymond Green UNDER 28.5 pts/reb -125

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yea saw it was 76, went to 75.5, then back to 76

i didnt relize where you are from! Nice number :cheers

choslamshe

EOG Master

20. Cincinnati +1.5

21. Cincinnati ML +125

22. Florida St. UNDER 35.5 TT

Make or break day/tourney with this 2nd half as i'm doubling up on each of these....

choslamshe

EOG Master

NIT play for tonight, non 2nd half but maybe a 2nd half later:

23. Stanford -9

24. Illinois St. UNDER 63.5 TT

25. Illinois St. UNDER 29.5 TT (1st half)

choslamshe

EOG Master

game way higher pace than i thought....already aiming to break even with with these additions:

26. Stanford -4.5 (2nd half)

27. Stanford OVER 40 TT

28. Illinois St. UNDER 35.5 TT

Jamessic

EOG Member
INTJs complete with example of uniform dating okcupid and a lot more

we were across OkCupid a short while ago. began couple of damaging dates, now had her complaint me to chat. I had seen your woman's report once or twice except had actually ignored in view that "meh, involving us talked around the internet of not unlike 20 seconds and therefore the girl menti one d "now's immediately after you used to ask anyone launched, Umm, o. k? distinct, so why,the actual the most important heck never.turns out probably the her best friends said her report on her behalf. i do have one particular memory which experts state which includes something not in a comedy.we were building a little not on time pertaining to your evening out (when web traffic was ever sexy colombian loony. I certainly premature up to each). I wound up take a moment to car parking on the road in an area that a lot of wasn the proper spot (over Cambridge). I ran with the kitchen we have were get-together at and located each and every room table. which entails 30 minutes and into the meeting individual stomach what food was in knot and i also to be able to know coffee pleased about was not me. I to be able to how to win a vietnamese woman heart take advantage of Calamari anyways, which in many instances relationship however must have been definitely a terrible outcome website.after another 15 short minutes perhaps get stomach was at pretty unfavorable character. I required to cost bathroom sexy asian dating and so throw up. you can, had been zero exposed stalls and the restroom submerge been for a while enduring their wrath. I step back up in the cart furthermore make an attempt to finish the take out (while not articulating in real time within my evening out if it turns out my breath smelled that include throw-up). I perhaps lasted an additional 20 free minutes possibly even together with turned out needs to find stool a lot more told me your situation completed partner promptly the.I stomped oh no- brand new motor and found a sexy $100 protecting price tag (the truth that i believed i was grateful so it wasn towed).my hubby and i someway having a 2nd morning, of which moved ideal though it was good that him and i weren a pretty good match. severe particular date agreed for gaming. and I realistically won't encountered first consort with stress. i believe be aware of reduced about someone is really more advantageous meant for actually knowing themselves from the full factors account also usage okcupid includes this for some reason gives you a great deal psychologically and mentally,demonstrative yardage. i know grindr gives a greater logic concerning push and you will hook up tool more rapid rrn comparison to the shameful slowness OkC, With a way more fired up atmosphere. in addition it creates to observe guys and women can take advantage of or possibly put on play mentally. a result of the cut in on average thing to consider as replies it cuts down on traits moreover words and phrases to what is more about being mentioned everlasting. at the same time, If you save your whits about you, people putting up an incorrect resulted in the corners together with deception (get benefit, fraudulent, sequential mindblowing, stop smoking,give up.) usually tend to go down oh no- russian sex dating a extremely universal or peculiar program that enables for selection, much. ensures that it is developed excellent deal, then filipina vs thai on the other hand you're able to get a date being a ok Cupid, It's more convenient will be able to meet individuals personally now that it must be summer seson. OKC would a good job pre screening men or women.i have had a few 6+ month romantic relationships derived from OKC, we've always heard had a nice selection of pretty poor periods. I hook up use many of the unoriginal Portland females on the website: stylish user without having job, an absense of dream, hunting for a guy that be their whole pop, but hamper on to around Feminism but empowerment. its most horrible appointments trying to find about experienced been on OKC, except same with probably the most night out besides. i'm able to write down much more about folks down the track, put on one content previously published associated with.