#8 Sportsgirl vs. # 9 PO69

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: #8 Sportsgirl vs. # 9 PO69

PO you will play a dog big enough to beat her.

Common sense douche.

Sports hide the pick and make this slimey bastard sweat

PO69

EOG Master

Right now, I dont even need a dog to win dumbass!!!

I was actually referring to 5star who initially made the statement. I had not even thought about it

If someone has no choice but to PM or e-mail plays since they are not around, then they should have to include alternates in case one of their plays is chosen by the opponent. I think that's the only fair way to do it.

PO69

EOG Master

Mo the guy got caught sneaking in a 20 dollar poker game. Very sneaky.

Sneaking in my ass!

Wilheim either made that shit up, or he pocketed the $20. Hell, some ladies were taking the money as well. I had a seat card jack ass, WHICH MEANS THAT I PAID

The only way that your damn black ass shows up in Vegas is if they have a LITTLE WAYNE concert

Now go back across the street.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo - It has been verified that he changed an answer in a contest for a Tshirt. I would bring in two or three mods to watch this guy

PO69

EOG Master

Mo - It has been verified that he changed an answer in a contest for a Tshirt. I would bring in two or three mods to watch this guy

As a matter of fact, it WAS NOT verified. I was vindicated. Only one GUY said that he thought he saw something, but he hated me anyway

PO69

EOG Master

Bye the way, can you tell how much I hate this guy ttp???

Get your ass to a Raven or Little Wayne concert, and get the hell off this forum

Why in the hell is this on the main forum???

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

This guy been caught editing picks Mo. Watch him like a hawk

I remember that day like it was yesterday. I'll never forget it because that was the day that I lost my virginity to Miss. Stafford, the voluptuous home room teacher.

True Story

Timetopay

EOG Master

Sports I know how much you like animals. This guy left his dogs to die in a hurricane but found room in his car for his 19 inch tv's...

PO69

EOG Master

Tough to win an underdog play. I would rather take the favorite and win my play. If I lose my play, then I cant win anyway.

I still want to finish 7-0. And it isnt like we win anything for winning this round

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

I found the picture he posted of Lance Bass presenting it to him in Houston. Evidently he ordered a sm-edium.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Sad thing is PO nothing I said is made up.

Oh by the way you find that receipt for Trock yet and have you payed Chop Talk and Royal after 4 months...

PO69

EOG Master

I am not going to pay TROCK again! His roommate either cashed that MO, or he is lying totally about not receiving it.

Choptalk has been paid, I am still waiting on royalfan to send me his betjamaica account number. I tried to send him $100 via paypal, but his email address cannot receive any more money it said

Mo how you let her make that Drays pick tonight?

I have not, do not and will not discuss my picks with Mo prior to making them. It's me against PO69 not SG and Mo against PO69. I did, however, lament to him my stupidity afterwards. :cheers

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

What a loser you are TTP

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2197494 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">09-25-2005, 12:02 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right>#9 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>PO69<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2197494", true); </SCRIPT>
Poker Pro

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2197494 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Well I do have one piece of advice that I have learned from this tradegy. First of all, we really didnt think that the storm was coming for us on Thursday morning when we left for our little "VACATION" as we thought that we were having. The storm was not supposed to do more than maybe 75 mile per hour winds. So we packed up alot of uninsured medical equipment and a few clothes and left in 4 cars. We luckily I did bring my sons playstation 2 and 20 games as well as maybe 15 DVD's of our 50 or so that we had. Then since my son would want to watch his own shows in the hotel, we packed a 20 inch TV and VCR in the car as well.

The playstation, TV and VCR idea has been great since I also packed a splitter and extra cables to split the hotel cable. First of all, it helped our sanity, then it at least kept $1000 worth of my electronics out of harms way. And we managed to bring 10 of our classic guitars with us since they would be stolen first.

But had we known that the storm would make a direct hit, then we would have brought 4 more cars with us packed with stuff. We left 2 cars at my house and 2 cars at another house. Well my mother in laws car is totally destroyed by the carport roof. She can buy her own new car for not wanting to drive out of town. But of course my other car has a tree on top of it.

We are not sure about our other house 10 minutes away at higher sea level, but hopefully it made it out OK.

The advice from me would be to PACK your car to the absolute fullest and bring every car that you can full. We brought 4 cars, but we didnt even fill them up.

Now I have to buy all new clothes etc. I even left our pets at the house, but not too worried about that, or at least until my son asks about them in a few weeks!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timetopay

EOG Master

You like that Sporty. Here is the guy you up against.

You need to go into training like Rocky no throwing out silly picks like the Drays.

PO69

EOG Master

Let me make sure that your opponent doesnt forget to pick as well TTP.

Lord knows that with the $500 first prize, that you could finally move out of Compton