87000 irs agents added

mr merlin

EOG Master
i dont quite get what the big deal is, it seems to me the republicans can simply cut the budget of the IRS down the road, am I wrong on that?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is almost as if the Democrats not only want the Republicans to win the midterms, they are desperately trying to help them win the midterms and the Republicans are violently refusing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
YOU CAN'T TURN THIS "IRS ADDITION BILL" INTO A WINNING CAMPAIGN MESSAGE? So far, no. There are about 20 other gifts they have been given and not using. Somehow, right now, Democrats are slightly ahead.

MrTop

EOG Master
i dont quite get what the big deal is, it seems to me the republicans can simply cut the budget of the IRS down the road, am I wrong on that

i think they are on the same side. Remember in 1990's - 2006. Money was flying down to CR and other places and w. bush put in the law to stop the easy banking. It was so easy to play with the books & banks back then. Pinny , cris. greek were a dream it was so good. This was IMO was the height of sports betting.

mr merlin

EOG Master
there is meetup groups for that and athletic teams, church, neighbors
There's another strange things kids used to do, it's called "play", I walk by a park near me with 2 baseball fields, some soccer fields, and some tennis/basketball courts, except for a couple times where a couple kids were shooting hoops I haven't seen a kid out there all summer.

There's not much hope men.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
There's another strange things kids used to do, it's called "play", I walk by a park near me with 2 baseball fields, some soccer fields, and some tennis/basketball courts, except for a couple times where a couple kids were shooting hoops I haven't seen a kid out there all summer.

There's not much hope men.
Technology is killing us. We were outside playing every day.

MrTop

EOG Master

If You Like the IRS, You’ll Love the Global Minimum Tax​

Janet Yellen urges other countries to impose levies on U.S. companies in violation of the Constitution.​