9/10 Rams @ Raiders

Heim

EOG Master
I played OAK +4.5 today. McVay didn't play any 1st string starters on offense all pre-season. No substitute for game speed.

Heim

EOG Master
railbird;n7453792 said:
going higher you should have let in marinate

That's always a gambler's dilemma....but I've been doing this too long not to recognize a pump up job on Rams with low limits...Raider money game day.

​​​​​​

Heim

EOG Master
Let's not forget Rams QB coach now Raider OC (again)....always like the familiarity angle which is difficult to quantify. Who knows Goff better than him?

Valuist

EOG Master
Heim;n7453806 said:
That's always a gambler's dilemma....but I've been doing this too long not to recognize a pump up job on Rams with low limits...Raider money game day.

​​​​​​

5 is a dead number so probably not a big deal. I doubt it goes to 6.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Liked the Rams way back when at -1. Wouldn't bet the Raiders at anything under 10, but wouldn't bet the Rams after missing the number. Pass, but think the Rams win and cover. I'm buying into the hype on both teams positively(Rams) and negatively(Raiders).

Heim

EOG Master
Gruden was using 3 tight-ends in preseason and said he was going back to the 90s with run first pass second mentality. Doug Martin is a hell of a backup rb. In short, I'm hoping for a low scoring game. Raiders secondary still scary.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
good call railbird, you are a very sharp guy. I talk to a lot of people off the site and they follow everything you say and rightfully so. Love him or hate him, rail knows his stuff.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Gabe;n7454520 said:
good call railbird, you are a very sharp guy. I talk to a lot of people off the site and they follow everything you say and rightfully so. Love him or hate him, rail knows his stuff.

Isn't that cute. One slimey tout pumping up another tout. Why don't you two go hang out in Vegas with your nuts hanging out?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Another fine game by cooper.

Thsnks for the winner Rail, took the Rams when you posted it will go up, laid the -4.

Heim

EOG Master
Obv looking at the totality of everything a 1h bet on the Raiders was the nuts.....their lack of pass rush exposed them 2h when the Gruden buzz subsided....and geez, how many times did the former player analyst mention Mack every time Goff had a eternity back in the pocket?