A cluster of contests inside

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Four-way $200 contest

All four could be extremely close after today. I need the sweep later with LIU over to really get right back in this. Moldy looking decent to sweep his card also

tripp

EOG Master

TM should be investigated for stealing plays from myself and Nemo yesterday.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

:shoot: FU Davidson

5 to go in the first, gonna need alittle run to have a shot at it

looks like 2-1 for me today :shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

fffff Lose the LIU total by a fuckin point.

Tripp: 5-7</SPAN>

Moldy: 6-6</SPAN>

Tuck: 6-4</SPAN>

Kinger: 3-5 </SPAN>

tripp

EOG Master

Fairfield un 121.5
Toledo ov 126
Orlando ov 185.5

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

Wow what a crazy day yesterday I had so much fun at poker table I won there about 400, I had all kinds of good hands 4 of a kind even, at my table was playing an old man and was 1-2 NL 3 people in the hand 6 bucks the guy pushes all in like 200 every1 was like wtf, everytime he was just betting all in or big bet, my turn comes I get poket aces with him in the hand, flop 9 10 4 he bets like 40 I call, turn 2 he che@ks I do too, river J he goes allin like 70 bks and im like wellwtf I call and guy shows 7 3 nothing, he gets up and brings more money and every1 come bring more money, he comes back with 2,300 and does same shit all in on the flop, then he calls finally with 2 guys in, flop ccomes King, 10, 3 he goes again for like 40 n this guy k calls, turn another blank, this guy bets another 50 and gets called, the river a 3 n goes all in with like 200 this guy thinks n scared to put the money but again old man been bluffing all day, and decides to call, young guy shows KQ 2 pairs
, the old man says shit it baby, ship it and turns pocket KK :LMAO, n then turns to me n says ur next I take ur money n u go home I stay here, I never go home :LMAO there were so many other hands one of them was like
this 2 guys heads up flop comes 6 4 10 they both bet turn comes a 7 they bet again river comes blank. This pakistani bets 30 the asian guy raises to 70 n guy thinks and calls 40 more the asian guy turns over JQ nothing n the other guy turns Ace 9 nothing too but has higher card lol crazy

Another hand 2 guys heads up flop A K 4 two diamonds both bet turn comes 9 of diamonds flush draw both bet and river comes another A older man bets the young guy reraises n the older man saw that n his hand was shaking so hard u could see a sign he had the nuts he reraises n young guy calls after thinkimg for half an hr and young guy shows JQ of diamonds nut flush on turn and the older guy shows Ace K nut full hse lol

Ill be back with my craps

tripp

EOG Master

Kinger goes with three NBA overs. Shocking. :pop:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Wow what a crazy day yesterday I had so much fun at poker table I won there about 400, I had all kinds of good hands 4 of a kind even, at my table was playing an old man and was 1-2 NL 3 people in the hand 6 bucks the guy pushes all in like 200 every1 was like wtf, everytime he was just betting all in or big bet, my turn comes I get poket aces with him in the hand, flop 9 10 4 he bets like 40 I call, turn 2 he che@ks I do too, river J he goes allin like 70 bks and im like wellwtf I call and guy shows 7 3 nothing, he gets up and brings more money and every1 come bring more money, he comes back with 2,300 and does same shit all in on the flop, then he calls finally with 2 guys in, flop ccomes King, 10, 3 he goes again for like 40 n this guy k calls, turn another blank, this guy bets another 50 and gets called, the river a 3 n goes all in with like 200 this guy thinks n scared to put the money but again old man been bluffing all day, and decides to call, young guy shows KQ 2 pairs
, the old man says shit it baby, ship it and turns pocket KK :LMAO, n then turns to me n says ur next I take ur money n u go home I stay here, I never go home :LMAO there were so many other hands one of them was like
this 2 guys heads up flop comes 6 4 10 they both bet turn comes a 7 they bet again river comes blank. This pakistani bets 30 the asian guy raises to 70 n guy thinks and calls 40 more the asian guy turns over JQ nothing n the other guy turns Ace 9 nothing too but has higher card lol crazy

Another hand 2 guys heads up flop A K 4 two diamonds both bet turn comes 9 of diamonds flush draw both bet and river comes another A older man bets the young guy reraises n the older man saw that n his hand was shaking so hard u could see a sign he had the nuts he reraises n young guy calls after thinkimg for half an hr and young guy shows JQ of diamonds nut flush on turn and the older guy shows Ace K nut full hse lol

Ill be back with my craps

Moldovan luck never fails.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Play #11: Bulls -4 first half
Play 12: Gonzaga -2
Play 13: Kings +9

Tuckman

Uh Poster

could be a rough nite for me, outside of the Zags i dont like anything, but having to hit the 60 plays will be an issue at 1 or 2 a night

Tuckman

Uh Poster

#11: Mavs-Thunder Over 196

This one isnt, plus i jinxed your ass

[TABLE="class: linesTbl"]
<tbody>

236863817-1
javascript:fCollapse(1);

6:12pm 5-Mar-12

5:05pm 5-Mar-12

Basketball
2H Total

Dallas Mavericks/Oklahoma City Thunder (O 97) for 2nd Half.

[TD="align: right"]-105[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

philly will blow this game away they will choke and score like 10 pts in 4th qtr :LMAO

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

actually back to my day yesterday!

i went to play craps and the table that i had was really fked up people were just crapping out
made a point and crapped out on the 1st throw or 2nd i started losing money and had some guys who made some nice runs but then again other bums just could not hit anything

i went to my old routine that i did back in Atlantic City where i threw for about 45 mins and wow did it work crazy! i threw a nice run for about 30 mins and made a nice 700$ on that roll
with 15$ minimum bets after the table was full i just could not stand but get on another table that was empty with 25$ minimum and i just could not lose over there i had another big run i made about 600-700$

i got my dice and i was setting them the same way and just trying to throw them the same speed and hoping to land them every time in the same place and it worked
the other people from the table that i was before starting to come over to my people once they saw me throwing and i was on fire i made about 6-8 points and threw for about 60-75 spins without a 7 i dont know how that worked out, the only time i lost is when i threw the dice and it landed on chips and changed direction and thats when i lost i was like fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i am probaly going there on wednesday if not then friday and try my luck again and see

if this was definately just luck or maybe i can create something out of this

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

This one isnt, plus i jinxed your ass

[TABLE="class: linesTbl"]
<tbody>

236863817-1

6:12pm 5-Mar-12

5:05pm 5-Mar-12

Basketball
2H Total

Dallas Mavericks/Oklahoma City Thunder (O 97) for 2nd Half.

[TD="align: right"]-105[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Game will go over.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Wow. Are you guys watching this Sixers-Bucks game? How is this shit not going to go over? Unbelievable. Horrible luck.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Just hysterical how that game pushes. Never seen so much bullshit in my life.