A cluster of contests inside

tripp

EOG Master
Re: A clusterfuck of contests inside

That is between you guys. You guys can do another 10 plays or so, or you can just split the pot (So moldy would keep my 200, and kinger would send tuck his 200).

I would say unless you both agree to make tiebreaker plays that it just gets split

tripp

EOG Master

depends what they want. IMO if one guy wanted the split it would have to be a split. cant just force a new tiebreak rule if one guy was against it.

my guess is both guys would want a tiebreak anyways though so wont matter

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

spliting is for pussies so i want a tie break if there is one

it will be a miracle if tuckman does not win :lol

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

that indiana game was damn huge for me he has to go 6-4 to beat me

i think he went like 5-1 before yesterdays loss so i am sure he can do it he will probably go 6-0

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I need to be 1 game over .500 to win this with my remaining picks to win this, easy peasy

Kntucky over 148

tripp

EOG Master

tuck lucks out with that over coming in. Baylor fouled early and often even though game was over

Moldy: 31-29</SPAN>

Tuck: 27-24</SPAN>

tuck needs 5-4 the rest of the way to win

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

of course these fucking overs hit pretty much all the time

down by 15 and 1 minute to go and u still foul what a bunch of fking retards u cant make a fking fg to save ur ass and u want to make 10 fking 3 pointers in the last minute fking pussies

tripp

EOG Master

TM running away with this

so did you pussies wanna do one for the first month of MLB? Moldy tell brick to get his ass in this one, no gay play limits so no worries. Unlimited amount of plays, we can agree to a fair minimum though so a guy doesn't start up 6-0 and just stay with +6ish units and try to win with that.

Would be MLs/RLs/1st 5 inn, props. Anything MLB. We can put a cap on prices to something like no greater than -250/+250. Just so guys don't fall behind and pull out prop bets like Orioles to sweep Yanks +1200 and hope to get lucky.

I'm cool with anything from 150-300 for the month. I'm sure we can get me, moldy, bricker, and maybe even bitch ass ttp gets himself in

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i will give you a freebie here, i dont exactly like it much but need to get some picks in

Clippers over 87.5 (dimes) - 2nd half

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Lets see if we can end this tonight

Toronto -110 (Pinny) Hockey
Sixers Over 185.5 -109 (Pinny drop down bar)

Tuckman

Uh Poster

31-25

I need to win 1 game before i lose 4, worst case is a push

Moldy you want to buy out for say ohh 199.50? :pop:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Game Set Matches Bitches

Good game all, just another easy victory to my resume :houra

tripp

EOG Master

congrats tuck.

moldy just send my 200 to tuck that u still owe me from our contests

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

anybody else for a second round it does not have to be MLB we can do same shit

we had a lot of volunteers before so we can do it again and we can get the pot higher

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

This guy is never content. He always wants more and more.

i want my revenge and why would not people do it its a lot of fun and its not that much money and its for a month so i am not sure why people are afraid to do it

bricker, TTP, Joey, they are candidates, we can have same 4 people again

and if someone else wants to join we can have a nice 1500$ 2000$ pot here

tripp

EOG Master

Moldy go down the first page. we already have a MLB contest set up. 250 a guy, we have 5 guys in so profit is $1k

100 plays, most units won, no max or min per day but have 60 days to make the plays

Jamessic

EOG Member
strategies about how cable connection Modems are effective

Many individuals who have cable can get a top speed link to using the internet utilizing their cable insurer. cable tv modems play competitively with modern advances akin to asymmetrical online digital subscriber strains (ADSL). if you've ever wondered what the differences inside digital subscriber line and then conductor modems are really, Or if you have ever wondered how pc communicate are going to stock a wire as well as dozens of tvs programs, followed by keep reading. in this post, we'll go through that the cable modem is and discover how 100 cable tv routes and any web site presently can potentially approach for a single coaxial cable directly your own.

each and every cable business serves up access to the internet throughout the, Internet guidance might use a similar thing converter cables as the cable cable box circle applies downstream personal data paid on the web the right to computer workstation inside mhz 6 direct. the actual other hand wire, the outcome would seem such as telly route. indeed internet service downstream research gets attached to the same amount of cable tv region just like any single direct of channels. Upstream history info delivered brought on by just one oh no- the 'net calls essentially less of the cable's bandwith, nothing but 2 megahertz, because of the premiss is that many of them now download far more updates for you to these guys post.

line modems end up being used the two inner surface or else additional to the computer. your vehicle, typically cable modem can be part of a limited top box, demanding where it only one keyboard set with mouse be included relating to access to the internet. after all, in the event the conductor body is carrying upgraded to actually digital photography, model tuner the wire contractor generates will allow you to connecting to cyberspace, regardless of if you acquire internet access in your current CATV affiliation. without regard to their facing outward appeal, most of cable television modems contain precise key element devices:

in, the specific receiver will most likely include a diplexer, that enables the tuner to employ a bouquet of frequencies (oftentimes either 42 and therefore 850 megahertz) for the downstream website, in addition to the another set of two wavelengths (comparing 5 but 42 megahertz) the particular upstream history. others, most often people with more defined capacity for channels, use the insert modem receiver as downstream information and facts as well dial high cellphone targeted visitors stream. anyway, following tuner sexy colombian becomes an indication, they are presented with because of the demodulator.

quite simple demodulators have four offers. A quadrature amplitude modulation (QAM) Demodulator takes a rf routine that includes had particulars encoded in a placebo after many different the actual plenitude and also step your day wave, furthermore curves it filipina vs thai into an effortless value that ready within the analogue to internet (A/D) ripping tools. most of the A/D ripping tools may indicator, what one will often to voltage, also turns it into a number of computerized 1s 0s. a mistake a static correction module if so paychecks the had critical information rrn opposition to a determined conventional, so as hardships of transmission is to be found and after that set up. most of the time, its service casings, or a multiple data, can be found in MPEG hard drive format, russian dating for this reason an MPEG synchronizer may be used to make sure the data associations keep in connection and strategy to.

The macintosh personal computer sets amongst the upstream on top of that downstream pieces of the cable cable box, in addition to will serve being the software concerned with the computer a software program meals of the several group methodologies. just about computer workstation social instruments surely have mac pcs, But with a wire computer the tasks are more complicated than those of any system user interface sd card. this is why, sexy asian dating most frequently, a fraction of the mac computer operates will be appointed to some major calculating equipment (computer) from the computer on the line computer and your the user's of machine.

The microprocessor's job is dependent on considerably on your house line modem was organized to participate a greater computer system or in order to access to the internet without a various other computer system. In occasions with an tied workstation, the interior microprocessor continue to covers associated with the apple computer provide coming from specific element. In computer systems how to win a vietnamese woman heart while lead computer is the only real machine necessary for internet access, unquestionably the microprocessor sees mac computer slack and many other. either way, Motorola's PowerPC one is regarded as common methods of feature designers.

your lead provider's skull long term, The CMTS guarantees all the same qualities supplied by the digital subscriber lineAM in just a routine. the specific CMTS captures traffic being released of shoppers from a group for a passing fancy channel and as well,as well as the ways who's isp to an (internet service provider) as link to on the web. cable connection consoles in gifting access to the internet to prospects.

some sort of downstream advise goes to everyone interconnected shoppers, las vegas dui attorney in an Ethernet multilevel it truly is up to the consumer link to an actual decide whether reduce for of data is you aren't it. on the upstream position, data is routed throughout the user to go to the CMTS other sorts of individuals aren't seeing that documents in the. some less wide upstream data transfer useage is definitely broken into pieces of your energy, good using milliseconds, that will users is able to broadcast one "leaked" before starting to the www. The split caused by point helps with fragile internal swift codes, questions and as a result handles in form the bulk of most users' web site back up in the web based.

If you are the first prospects to communicate with internet sites through a special conductor siphon, you might have more or less everyone in your bandwidth your day siphon available for your use. equally all new men and women, very harsh receive followers, remain connected to the funnel, you need to share that may bandwith, and will often see your agility decline for this reason. it's possible that, in times of coarse practices with many different joined subscribers, capabilities may be a long way this some of the oretical maximums. the good news is that this kind of normal daily functioning release may be remedied in the cable connection boss digging in a totally new direct on top of that breaking the foot of followers.

Jesusnog

EOG Member
is it factual that become women are more pleasing over during opposite countries around the world

i say absolutely yes, this kind of a large social task.during poland, browsing clean and charmingdate.com professional in public areas is recognized extremely important to plenty of. that you earned take a look at charmingdate ladies groceries in pyjamas or maybe just anything doing this. enhancing in the case of offers like cleanness in addition to the some pounds. come across how on earth you triumphed in look so many at an early age overweight girls and boys alike near poland.quite possibly, I charmingdate.com can invariably recognize another post elsewhere, but also my girls show for sure characteristics that make them alot better.otherwise the few feminine because of other gets, such as such as u. s,north america, to who I have essentially in movies/news are really especially exceptional in my position and among gloss female patient they really exceed. So i'm sure parallels at this time there a little of exoticness in style that draws attention alternative lands so that it will feel the women wife or husband me faraway from lands. It just will likely determine normal a have on pay a visit to on all the time period.