A couple in the Association

kane

EOG master
You can do whatever you want but I would reccomend always attaching a #, whether it be ML or Handicap,, etc, to any play.

I didn't post a number since I haven't played it yet, right now all my outs are using 8 flat, hoping it ticks up a notch, or maybe I can lay reduced juice

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Line starting to drop, just took the 8

Good shot Kane.

I had already bet all 3 home dogs but it didn't hurt my feelings to see you on the Hawks too. You've been running VERY well of late I've noticed.

We started slow, made me wonder but finished well.

Charlotte going to OT made me think I was sunk on that one too.

Somehow hoping the Warriors can keep it close to top off a nice night.

Well done Sir.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Kane, Double-D and Mr.T are sitting around a table w/ 100 cookies in the middle.

Kane takes 99 of them and says to Double-D, "Hey, you better get your cookie before Mr. T steals it."

That's just how it is Mr.T and you better get used to it!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Kane eats so many fucking cookies,

Homeboy’s running out of bookies.

You book Kane’s action,

You ain’t getting no satisfaction.

Like a Rolling Stone gathers no moss,

Books be screaming, “No mas, no mas.”

You clowns doubt like, Thomas,

Kane runs EOG… I’m just being honest.

Can’t see the Forest through the trees, cause you dumb,

If you a Book, “Run Forrest, Run.”

kane

EOG master
Good shot Kane.

I had already bet all 3 home dogs but it didn't hurt my feelings to see you on the Hawks too. You've been running VERY well of late I've noticed.

We started slow, made me wonder but finished well.

Charlotte going to OT made me think I was sunk on that one too.

Somehow hoping the Warriors can keep it close to top off a nice night.

Well done Sir.

I'm no poet like Game, but how about "Patrick with the Hat Trick"

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want a cookie too.

Pending 1/9/20 7:05pm NBA Basketball 501 Cleveland Cavaliers +257* vs Detroit Pistons

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I want a cookie too.

Pending 1/9/20 7:05pm NBA Basketball 501 Cleveland Cavaliers +257* vs Detroit Pistons

A man after my own heart; this is how you do it and it ain't easy to do.

Therefore, Double-D, this very cookie is for you!

Good work.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
A man after my own heart; this is how you do it and it ain't easy to do.

Therefore, Double-D, this very cookie is for you!

Good work.

Unless you're getting a better conversion on the Handicap. Also, when I was betting NBA day-to-day I don't think I ever took a double-digit dog on the ML, I'm not saying that was wise or unwise but it is what I used to do.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
clevfan 115 Postons 112 FOT

When your cooking, cookies, patience pays off. Many times you'll be like, why the fuck didn't I just take the points but given time it's a good strategy...It cuts both ways, sometimes when on the fav, you're like, thank God I took ML and other times you're like I could have lost, 110 or 107, whatever it is these days instead of 250, etc.

I veiw the NBA as a ML sport since the maximum likelihood of "predicting" the winner is greatest in the NBA as opossed to all the other major sports. That was true many years ago and I'm pretty sure it's still true today. You're not trying to predict anything but rather identify perceived mispricings, but you take my point.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thanks to fucking hustle double overtime in the Michigan game, I'm eating a burnt cookie. This wasn't too burnt. +5.5 was 3rd degree.

Wager Type: Money Line Outcome: Loss Sport / Period: College Basketball / Game Line:
Purdue 1/9/2020 7:00:01 PM - (EST)
+186 Opponent: Michigan

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Thanks to fucking hustle double overtime in the Michigan game, I'm eating a burnt cookie. This wasn't too burnt. +5.5 was 3rd degree.

Wager Type: Money Line Outcome: Loss Sport / Period: College Basketball / Game Line:
Purdue 1/9/2020 7:00:01 PM - (EST)
+186 Opponent: Michigan

I once complained about having to eat a partially burnt cookie until I met the man who had no cookie!

You can always split wagers too between the ML and Handicap.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
NBA home dogs 5-0 the last 2 nights.....

HomeDog over at Peeps making a fortune. :)

Both not only covered but won straight up and did so convincingly.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Put some of your cookies on LSU, Tennessee and Seattle. I cracked the fuck Q code. So shall it be posted. So shall it be done.

kane

EOG master
Be a cookie monster not a pussy monster and start taking ml's.

LOL, none of my places put out a ML on a 13 point dog. I figured Denver wouldn't show up, but didn't expect them to lose outright. It's interesting that ever since Beilein called his team a bunch of thugs they've actually played good ball

kane

EOG master
It's sad he had to apologize for that. We will never see another Mike Ditka or Bobby Knight.

You're right about Ditka and Knight, you could throw Woody Hayes in there as well, different times we're living in nowadays. Anyway, had Beilein not apologized, he would have lost the locker room, he had no choice. Why he left Michigan to coach Cleveland I'll never understand, unless it was just a money grab it made no sense, a good NBA team I could see, but why coach a garbage franchise? LeBron isn't walking through that door

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Took a shot with Cleveland +13, flat spot for Denver

You got to quit sneaking these plays in here Kane.

The touts (and other losers) make all their action known, the guys you actually want to hear from don't make much if any noise...... :)

Well done Kane, not just a cover but an out and out winner with this 13 point dog.

Props.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Am I crazy for even thinking about a play on Denver tonight?

Not over yet but Knicks playing a surprisingly well 4th quarter against your boys.

Very much up in the air, good ball game.

kane

EOG master

Not over yet but Knicks playing a surprisingly well 4th quarter against your boys.

Second game in a row where the Heat fell apart in the final minutes, the other day against Brooklyn and tonight against the Knicks

kane

EOG master

I lean Denver, this game is the reason for their no show against Cleveland, probably won't play it though, with no PG for the Clipps I thought Denver would be favored by a couple, little surprised they're getting 1, should be a good game