A hint to new people about getting that post count up

Blondie

EOG Master
Go into the sports forums, talk about who you think will win, tell other guys good luck and whether you agree or disagree with their thoughts.

The sports forums are a gold mine for ANYONE wanting to get their post count up...

and people won't think you are as much of a jackass :cheers

http://forums.eog.com/f1/

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: A hint to new people about getting that post count up

I am gonna start watching over new people's posts regardless, if they are bullshit posts then they wont even be allowed in regardless if they made 500 posts for the day..I dont expect every post to be a gem but these 74 year old bumps saying goodjob wont be counting anymore towards the requirement for poker..

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated
Re: A hint to new people about getting that post count up

I am gonna start watching over new people's posts regardless, if they are bullshit posts then they wont even be allowed in regardless if they made 500 posts for the day..I dont expect every post to be a gem but these 74 year old bumps saying goodjob wont be counting anymore towards the requirement for poker..
The idea sounds good if its not too much work for you, when you first implemented the post count we got a nice crowd around 35 regular posters each week, lately there are a lot of people with post counts around 130-150 signing up and when we play poker the names don't seem to ring a bell as regular posters that contribute at EOG. There are also a few that if you ask them their name on EOG they get very defensive. My screen name at Bookmaker is A16516 but I have no problem telling someone I am Just Luck here at EOG I may not post as often as others but I try to not just get my post count up...Unless it follows Blondie's or Tuckman's Avatars those are both classics :cheers