A message from Doc

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Re: A message from Doc

BTW my spell check say's the spelling OKAYYYYYYY is wrong but I'm still waiting for you to show me other misspelled words.

Greetings Mr. Tank:

The Munchkin Man will show you one more.

Otherwise, locating and pointing out all of your past spelling errors will become a full time job.

Check out the following thread:

http://forums.eog.com/politics-and-...sequel-223917.html?highlight=tank#post2149943

Read over your Post #4.

One word you misspelled is "governors."

You left out the letter "r" and misspelled it as "govenors."

Now then.

Do you still want the Munchkin Man to point out all of your past and future spelling errors?

If so, the Munchkin Man will have to charge you a fee.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Thank you for enlighting me Munchi chi

Greetings Mr. BS House:

You are very welcome.

It was the Munchkin Man's pleasure to do so.

It is one of the Munchkin Man's primary missions in life to bring enlightenment to others.

:cheers

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

tank

EOG Dedicated

Greetings Mr. Tank:

The Munchkin Man will show you one more.

Otherwise, locating and pointing out all of your past spelling errors will become a full time job.

Check out the following thread:

http://forums.eog.com/politics-and-...sequel-223917.html?highlight=tank#post2149943

Read over your Post #4.

One word you misspelled is "governors."

You left out the letter "r" and misspelled it as "govenors."

Now then.

Do you still want the Munchkin Man to point out all of your past and future spelling errors?

If so, the Munchkin Man will have to charge you a fee.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Tank says Munchkin man is doing a fine job.
Tank thinks Munchkin man needs to thank Tank for helping Munchkin man find his true calling in life.
Tank thinks Munchkin man has felt a need be fulfilled in life and truly is needed here.
Tank thinks Munchkin man needs to go back at least a year and check on all spelling and I will give you a grade for your efforts.
Tank thinks Munchkin has a lot of work to do so run along and keep up the good work
Best wishes and good luck
Tank

And yet you waste your time here:LMAO:LMAO
I want to be a rock star,yeah, yeah, yeah.
I want to be a hero, yeah,yeah,yeah.
Pure comedy here:LMAO:LMAO

I am the King of a sports handicapping web forum on Politics read by ten people! No one can overthrow me!!

SIncerely

Mark L C

tank

EOG Dedicated

I am the King of a sports handicapping web forum on Politics read by ten people! No one can overthrow me!!

SIncerely

Mark L C
But he has been on many talk radio shows. You do not believe him?:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
I think Mark has a problem with people laughing at him.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Well none of us like that too much, I'd wager.

The difference is that most of us, if repeatedly heckled by the same crowd would likely seek out a fresh venue rather than continuing to walk into the same pub where we get our pants yanked to our ankles within just a few moments of entry.