A New type of system play - 1st time post...

RedButler

EOG Member
Hey all,

so the next Morrison system play will be in a couple days, but i decided to start posting another type of system play on here..a team total system play.

I have to get running (dinner then taking in the Yanks/Jays game tonight) so i'll just post the play...its a big one...the system (unposted) in the past 4 weeks is 13-0 with the average margin of win coming by 1.34 total runs (huge!!!)

Tonights play is: Washington Nationals TT OVER 3.5

I know at first glance this seems to be questionable, with Johnson on the mound.

I don't ask questions, this system has paid so far so will play it regardless of the pitchers.

With everyone i see on the Fish tonight, won't surprise me when the Nats pull it off tonight!!!

GL

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: A New type of system play - 1st time post...

WOW! I have a funny feeling about that game myself so I backed off. BOL on your new system. I will keep an eye on this thread. :cheers

RedButler

EOG Member

LOL, i couldn't have waited for a tougher game for a first time post of the system. The obvious result of this game is a Florida 6-2 win, but for some reason i really like this...

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Yeah no kidding, but if the nats score at least 4 you will have a lot more views tomorrow.:cheers