A truly random online poker room?

stargazer

EOG Member
Does anyone think we will ever see a truly random online poker site. By random I mean a deck of cards that is truly shuffled at the beginning and end of every hand. With all the software geniuses out there and the amazing technology available why would this not be a possiblilty. I know there are bad beats in real poker but have never seen so many as in online poker. They say it's because you see more hands which I think is the lamest excuse ever. It doesn't matter how many hands you see the odds and probability should be the same, and something just doesn't add up. Anyone feel like they're getting screwed everytime you play online or is it just me..:fuck:

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast
Re: A truly random online poker room?

All of them are rigged- I swear. I've seen a live dealer poker software though- just google live poker.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

There is some type of juicing the system going on. These cards are marked. The motivation would be getting more people to bet thereby increasing the rake. We just have to play accordingly. Remember the 1st rule of winning poker, win as much as you can with your winning hands and lose as little as possible with your losing hands.

tblaze

EOG Addicted

worst call i ever saw was in a live game and the guy won so nothing surprises me online except jetsetpoker but they closed years ago and took everyones $ with them

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

well of course bad beats happen- but you can tell if a system is rigged.

The poker software has functions that make it so that really low stacks are more likely to lose.

I also think timing is essential - depending on how quick or slow you call or raise- determines the next card. I've been in situations were i'm %85 favorite- only to SUPER slow roll before the river- just to see what happens - - EVERYTIME i get a monster, slow roll or check it down- i always seem to get punished.

You can also tell if a system is rigged because hands just relate to eachother way too often.
If im holding K6 and the other dude is holding K4 - and the flop comes KQ468 - there's something wrong. these odd flops ALWAYS happen. Were 4 people call pre flop- and hit in all different ways.

I just don't understand why there is a need to rigg poker- it's perfectly fine the way it is. The only justification is that if it was ACTUALLY real, poker games would last longer... so WHAT!

2348ji23e