Aaron Rodgers is a BAD BAD man.....

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
You know what the funny thing about human beings are? They tend to put extra effort in regards to negative things said against them. Do you not think Rodgers has heard all about how hes been the biggest underdog ever in his career? Use your brain. If youre so smart and intelligent, take a wild guess what he will put up at the Rams? I bet enough to push that total OVER.. with that said, GB defense wont stop Rams offense.

RISE UP!

OVER 57

All luck when you win....

This is my world. Rodgers has a big dick.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
My handicapping style is different. I admit Im not the sharpest mathematician but I make up for it with awareness because I scour every article, Twitter, posting that gives me an edge.

In the end I know we are all just gambling but my approach is different than most. I know Rams will score 30 plus. Its just stupid for anybody to think Rodgers will leave today without scoring 20 plus even if theyre getting beat down.

kane

EOG master
I've spent the past 6 hours capping this game on twitter and eating ramen noodles, this play can't lose

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
LOL kane.

Contrary to what people believe, I am humble. My approach and handicapping is different than most because I have been through a lot in my life.

I dig deeper than most. There is no human being in this world I fear and I genuinely mean that but at the same time my conscience is free and clear.

I only say sports gambling is my world because it is. What makes me so dangerous is the fact is invest so much energy in what I do whether its 5 dollars or $5,000.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
[QUOTE="IWishIWasAPro, post: 7467139, member: 105244"

There is no human being in this world I fear .[/QUOTE]

What about Nancy Pelosi? She scares me to death.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
He won’t be unemployed for long if that is the case.....

IMO he's just a backend of the roster guy. I'm actually happy to see him go since it will force that moron McCathy to finally start using Jones the right way. For some reason McCarthy loved trying to overuse Montgomery in the offense taking away playing time from Jones. Hopefully this move makes the decision easier for Bozo.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Jones apparently cant pass block.

Of course his snaps would be limited

I heard local talk radio saying he's graded higher than any back on the team and I haven't seen much to disagree with that. He's far and away the best RB on the team and needs to play more and get the ball 18-20 times a game.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If GB plays similarly to the way they played against the Rams, they'll beat NE. Amazing that these 2 great QB's that have been around forever have only played each other once.