Aaron Rodgers Out For The Season

yisman

EOG Master
Re: Aaron Rodgers Out For The Season

Flashback to 2013:
https://en.wikipedia...i/Aaron_Rodgers

At home against the Chicago Bears in Week 9, Rodgers was sacked by Shea McClellin. He fractured his left clavicle in the process, and the speculation for his return ranged from a few weeks to an indefinite timetable that became a weekly spectacle of whether or not or when he might be cleared to play again.[91][92][93] Before Rodgers had broken his collarbone, the Packers had won four straight games to climb to the top of the NFC North division with a 5–2 record. With Rodgers injured and unable to play, the Packers went winless over the next five weeks to fall to 5–6–1 on the season.

Heim

EOG Master

I was surprised there was no flag...there was no need to slam him to the turf and I have Minny.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Packers over, to win the north -240, and just bet them to win NFC and Super Bowl. And lifelong packers fan.

This was my reminder not to bet these futures on teams with star players. Brutal.

rico1

EOG Master

Florio touting "Mr-Anti-America" big-league right now. Spamming Pft and social media with his calls for sit-on-my-ass-never-was-been to get signed by the Packers.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Florio touting "Mr-Anti-America" big-league right now. Spamming Pft and social media with his calls for sit-on-my-ass-never-was-been to get signed by the Packers.
Dont see green bay signing him, thats for sure, packer fans would burn Lambeau to the ground.

rico1

EOG Master

Dont see green bay signing him, thats for sure, packer fans would burn Lambeau to the ground.

I would like to think not. However, Florio using his platform to pimp it. Claims Rodgers has "vouched" for him and he is from Milwaukee.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I would like to think not. However, Florio using his platform to pimp it. Claims Rodgers has "vouched" for him and he is from Milwaukee.
Fine, but who the hell is florio, does his opinion carry great weight?

ChuckyG

EOG Master

I think "out for season" is premature.

Collarbone injury, could be back by December.

rico1

EOG Master

Fine, but who the hell is florio, does his opinion carry great weight?

Just wait until tonight when he spams the Sunday Night football broadcast with this shit. He is trying to influence them to sign him. Probably because his paycheck is signed by Nbc.

kane

EOG master

Good.

Serves him right for his political comments.

No betas.

You're happy because an athlete who disagrees with you politically gets hurt and might miss the season, how sad, not surprising coming from you, but sad nonetheless

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You're happy because an athlete who disagrees with you politically gets hurt and might miss the season, how sad, not surprising coming from you, but sad nonetheless

What's sad is you rooting against the Dolphins, your favorite team, b/c you don't like Jay Cutler, who you don't like because Stephen A Smith and other idiots shouted at you to not like him :LMAO

poor Kane...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Javy is a miserable cocksucker....no way else to put it....

Time for JK to pull the plug on this moron....

kane

EOG master

What's sad is you rooting against the Dolphins, your favorite team, b/c you don't like Jay Cutler, who you don't like because Stephen A Smith and other idiots shouted at you to not like him :LMAO

poor Kane...

Wrong again kid, I told you the reason why I'm rooting against them is for my win total under, and I told you before, I have nothing against Cutler, I just don't think he's a good QB and would have preferred Matt Moore. Nice deflection though about you being happy for a potentially serious injury to one of the best players in the game, all because he doesn't agree with your political views, I find that sad

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Some logic to it, Viejo:

1) I swear Romo announced retirement last year to free himself up as top free-agent QB.
2) Miami might have fit, if not for Gase history w/ Cutler.
3) Romo is from Wisconsin. HAS TO be a Packer fan.
4) Would only be for 10 games or so.
5) Stories out there that he'd like to stick it to Garrett.

kane

EOG master

Gonna throw it out there. Romo to Packers (for remainder of season)?

How long would it take him to get into shape and learn the playbook? It makes for interesting chatter, but I can't see Romo coming out of that cushy booth to play again, especially with his bad back

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Kane, it's very good point.

Tony keeps himself active. I bet he's in ok-shape (better than Cutler, for sure).

This is a short-term window. Bright guy, I think he could do it!

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated

Kap..just not any good period...his skills regressing...also..if he doesnt like the usa...then its simple... just leave the country...go cry in a different country

kane

EOG master

Kap..just not any good period...his skills regressing...also..if he doesnt like the usa...then its simple... just leave the country...go cry in a different country

He likes his country, what he doesn't like are cops killing unarmed black men, he wants black people to be treated the same as white people. His protest has nothing to do with his dislike for the country, and everything to do with his dislike for the police, but that's okay, I don't expect you to understand