Aaron Rodgers

boston massacre

EOG Master
What The Fuck is His Problem ?

He's Under Contract.

Get Your Ass out There.

If Not, Then Get The Fuck Out of Here.

Every Year, This Douche Bag Has an Issue.

MrTop

EOG Master
rogers makes QB look easy. I hate to be betting against him. I usually pass the game. He needs a killer defense. He can win it again.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Peter King with a wild take.

Packers call in Rodgers to say they want him to play....and then they will trade him to where he wants after the season.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Rodgers is an all-time Top 5 QB. Two years ago, he had a shelf-life of 4-5 years. So instead of getting him a wide receiver or an offensive lineman with their first pick, they take Jordan Love who may not even be in the league three years from now.

Strike while the iron is hot.....surround Rodgers with the best possible talent, and let him win a Super Bowl or two.

Replacing Favre with Rodgers is one thing......replacing Rodgers with Love........you gotta be kidding.

howid

EOG Dedicated
who says favre didn't teach him anything.

at the very least, the drama allows you to get out of the grueling part of training camp with a small fine.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
The offense never changed in McCarthy’s time as a HC In GB. It got to the point defenses were calling out the plays based on the Packers pre snap sets. Rodgers would than audible out of it and the riff between them began and ultimately led to McCarthy being fired.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I Would Trade Rodgers.

He's 37, Not 27.

Get Some High Draft Picks, and Big Salary Cap Relief.

But The Douchebag Will Only Play For Denver. Is That Correct ?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Which is What ?
Fixing the defense as well as upgrading the personnel. He uses the excuse on how every year is different. All the chances he had to make a 6-10 season seem more advantageous in that division, and yet still without Prescott had a chance to earn postseason dividends.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fixing the defense as well as upgrading the personnel. He uses the excuse on how every year is different. All the chances he had to make a 6-10 season seem more advantageous in that division, and yet still without Prescott had a chance to earn postseason dividends.

Got it.

McCarthy's Gone From Green Bay.

What's Rodger's Current Issue With Green Bay ?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Got it.

McCarthy's Gone From Green Bay.

What's Rodger's Current Issue With Green Bay ?
He claims it's not Jordan Love. IMO has something to do with taking the ball out of his hands and handing it over to Brady, who only needed 2 first downs to seal up the SB appearance. Definitely more to it. More weapons around his personnel? Pivotal pieces of the offense? Defense? Respect from ownership? Matt Lafleur?

boston massacre

EOG Master
He claims it's not Jordan Love. IMO has something to do with taking the ball out of his hands and handing it over to Brady, who only needed 2 first downs to seal up the SB appearance. Definitely more to it. More weapons around his personnel? Pivotal pieces of the offense? Defense? Respect from ownership? Matt Lafleur?

If I Was The Owner, I'd Trade Him.

Get Sick of His Complaining and Bullshit Every Year.

He's 37, and Teeing Off on The 17th Hole.

You'd Get High Draft Picks and Free Up Lots of Cap Space.

If He Doesn't Like The Team That Green Bay Could Trade Him To, I'd Tell Him To Stay Home.

But Green Bay Will Kiss His Ass, Instead of Playing it Smart.

Last edited: