ABC= ANOTHER BOSTON CHOKE!!!!!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Yep, it's a choke when the #1 seed can't even get to the conference finals. Yeppers.

:+waving-5

:LMAO

:ShrinkD

Re: ABC= ANOTHER BOSTON CHOKE!!!!!

Congrats to Carolina. Would have been to stomach them choking away a 3-1 series lead. So much parity in hockey, I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the #1 seed thing.

And tough to see Mr. Sucker punch get game winner.

Great theater unmatched in ANY SPORT. Hated to see it end.

ABC?????? Still can't match the great choke in pro sports history in 2004

Whoever was claiming that Boston was done after 3 games is SERIOUSLY off the hook

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Flamingo, im sorry, do you even have a team that you like or pull for? All we hear from you is that Boston sucks ass, Boston chokes and Boston's a bunch of losers, Boston this, Boston that. Get a team will you? Or go out and get a life.

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

glad to see the sox and celtics lose yesterday. but damn it ,wanted the bruins to win that cup. been a long time coming

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Any who watched that series cannot in good conscience say that the Bruins choked. Seriously you come back from 3-1 down and take the game to the OT after being down (yet again) in Game 7 at home. That was NOT a choke. Lower seeded teams beat higher rated teams in hockey. That's what makes the playoffs great. To call a three game win streak that falls one goal short a "choke" and I think you need to look up what the word means.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Any who watched that series cannot in good conscience say that the Bruins choked. Seriously you come back from 3-1 down and take the game to the OT after being down (yet again) in Game 7 at home. That was NOT a choke. Lower seeded teams beat higher rated teams in hockey. That's what makes the playoffs great. To call a three game win streak that falls one goal short a "choke" and I think you need to look up what the word means.

Top rated team, who was one of the favorites for the cup, loses a home game to an average carolina team? That's a choke my friend.

Nep Dynasty

EOG Enthusiast

Haha, this retard talking about chokes.

Remeber 2004 ALCS?? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Sorry Daddy abused you.

I THINK THE TERM CHOKE IS THROWN AROUND MUCH TOO OFTEN.

BECAUSE A TEAM LOSES DOESNT MEAN IT CHOKED BE IT ONE GAME

OR A SERIES.REALLY I THINK AN ACTUAL CHOKE IS VERY RARE.IMO

AND MY OPINION IS WORTH AT LEAST 2 OR 3 CENTS:cheers

Top rated team, who was one of the favorites for the cup, loses a home game to an average carolina team? That's a choke my friend.

No it's an upset. If Boston were up 3-0 or 3-1 on Carolina and lost, that would be a choke, like 2004 when.......oh........

Nep Dynasty

EOG Enthusiast

No it's an upset. If Boston were up 3-0 or 3-1 on Carolina and lost, that would be a choke, like 2004 when.......oh........

So true. Flamingo Kid's overall stupidity doesn't enable him to see the facts. The guy views the world in the same way a 3rd grader does.

Great, the Bruins are in the same room as the New York Yankees. At least the latter still holds the title.

Eccocide

EOG Member

At least I don't have to here about the worst trade in hockey history when the bruins got rid of Joey T....if that were the finals I would have had to re-live that way too much for my liking.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Great, the Bruins are in the same room as the New York Yankees. At least the latter still holds the title.

Boston fans don't realize that by saying the Yanks choked, they're really taking a shot at their own guys. They're not giving their own guys any credit for being better. They're really saying the yanks were better, but just underachieved in a small sample of games as opposed to saying the Yanks didnt' choke but we beat them anyway............fair and square.