Abundy's official prop thread 60% winners guaranteed

Abundy

EOG Enthusiast
I really appreciate Kane doing the leg work for me. That completes week one. Terrible by my standards. I will do better in week 2. I do have a trip to Hawaii next Tuesday to enjoy some tropical weather for 11 days. Yes Jammer I know you could not afford such a vacation.

JK- put me in the EOG Octagon against this clown boy. Unless of course, he is going to pussy out, and crawl back into the hole he came from.

Abundy

EOG Enthusiast
Thursday late plays. K. Dunn u12.5 points -115 at bovada. L. Markanen u24 points and rebounds at heritage -110. B.Simmons u10.5 rebounds -115 at top bet. L. Ball u12 points -115 at tp bet. And k.kuzma u22 points -115 at top bet. Thank you

What is your claim to fame Jammer. At least Abundy is competing.
That’s what I thought- pussied out. How insecure do you have to be, to feel compelled to tell the board you pick 60%, and that you are going on vacation. No one cares brother. Think this clown wants attention?

Abundy

EOG Enthusiast
Thank you z Road. I am a long time gambler and I know what I am good at . Sides and totals no good. Player props very good. Jammer u must be young and naive not to listen. All u do is talk. You can’t learn anything from talking clown