Abundy's official prop thread 60% winners guaranteed

MrTop

EOG Master
if winning plays/units are not established with a guarantee only , usually a player gets another play for free.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I really appreciate Kane doing the leg work for me. That completes week one. Terrible by my standards. I will do better in week 2. I do have a trip to Hawaii next Tuesday to enjoy some tropical weather for 11 days. Yes Jammer I know you could not afford such a vacation.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
JK- put me in the EOG Octagon against this clown boy. Unless of course, he is going to pussy out, and crawl back into the hole he came from.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Thursday late plays. K. Dunn u12.5 points -115 at bovada. L. Markanen u24 points and rebounds at heritage -110. B.Simmons u10.5 rebounds -115 at top bet. L. Ball u12 points -115 at tp bet. And k.kuzma u22 points -115 at top bet. Thank you

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
What is your claim to fame Jammer. At least Abundy is competing.

That’s what I thought- pussied out. How insecure do you have to be, to feel compelled to tell the board you pick 60%, and that you are going on vacation. No one cares brother. Think this clown wants attention?

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Thank you z Road. I am a long time gambler and I know what I am good at . Sides and totals no good. Player props very good. Jammer u must be young and naive not to listen. All u do is talk. You can’t learn anything from talking clown

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Heim what have been your issues with topbet. They told me they wanted to bank wire the money to my acct. can I trust them

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Jammer unlike you I have a live. Hawaii coming up a Mexican cruise early March. . Any plans in your mamas basement

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I like it Z. I will kill him. Let’s rock Jammer. Put your money where your mouth is big mouth
Mouth is.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Eog Octagon rules are sides and totals. I knew you would chicken out. Blah, Blah, blah. Nothing but talk on a message board.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Jammer should be deleted from this site. All his reponces yea I am a clown. His only job was obviously as a canny.