AC Ajaccio vs. RC Lens

Pete,
International friendlies on Saturday, so if they even play this one will not be the same as a normal match. Lots of players rested or not suited up. Ajaccio is relegation side, but draw friendly at home. Lens upper tier, but focus is elsewhere. This game is a draw all over it.
Keep in mind int'l matches bring a completely different aspect of handicapping into the equation and I would recommend the novice pass on these matches without knowing the situation at hand.

Swindon-Bristol City over the number is my recommendation for tomorrow. Robins certainly have the attack to put up points against a sieve-like road defense in this relegation battle.

slash

EOG Enthusiast
GreenDoberman said:
Pete,
International friendlies on Saturday, so if they even play this one will not be the same as a normal match. Lots of players rested or not suited up. Ajaccio is relegation side, but draw friendly at home. Lens upper tier, but focus is elsewhere. This game is a draw all over it.
Keep in mind int'l matches bring a completely different aspect of handicapping into the equation and I would recommend the novice pass on these matches without knowing the situation at hand.

I disagree. It means nothing at all whether there are international games the coming weekend or not. Lens might have a few internationals, while Ajaccio probably don't have any. But whether or not there are internationals coming up, it won't change anything at all.