AF rally thread

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: AF rally thread

If this game is like any of the other ones recently....i'd rather be losing right now than winning. They'll come back.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

they need to change out of their concrete block sneakers & put some air jordans on so they can jump and battle for a rebound.

If this game is like any of the other ones recently....i'd rather be losing right now than winning. They'll come back.

Exactly...

what are the odds i can misread a game and still cover?never happens that way for me...

Gotta be honest we NEED Nick Welsch or it could be a major fucking problem...

Man they look like shit out there! They need to take their skirts off and grow a sac k and battle for a fucking rebound! My grandmother could slice through them and score! Can they fucking hit a free throw?

Any possible way to hedge out this thing in the 2nd half? AF is a done deal fellas!!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, there down 8 at half. So what's the deal FB eye? That doesn't seem like that big a beating to me. And AF showed signs of comeback towards the end of the half. It wouldn't suprise me the least of AF still wins this game. But do what you want. I've seen my share of comebacks within the past week and a half.....i just don't see why u would abandon ship so fast. Shit, games don't even start till the 2nd half anyway.

Yeah, there down 8 at half. So what's the deal FB eye? That doesn't seem like that big a beating to me. And AF showed signs of comeback towards the end of the half. It wouldn't suprise me the least of AF still wins this game. But do what you want.
I hope so Tool....I made another ignorant ass bet....above my head no less. Another poster here had Clemson for 1st half, but AF to cover game....I hope he has seen the future!!!:+textinb3

The difference right now is clemson is hitting freethrows and getting fucking rebounds.. I don't know what is going on right now.. I had the wolves in the nba tonight.. They were up by 20 at half up by 11 with 5 to go and they lose by 9.. again unbelievable..

If AF does not cover....I will eat my hat.....oh.....wait a minute.....hell....I dont own a hat????!!!!!:+clueless

If they could hit their fucking free throws they would be in this game.. Clemson is getting all the bounces on the rim..

And we all thought AF had such a vaunted defense......BULLSHIT.......1300 more fucking dollars down the damn drain.....see you all in October....start of baskets again. Lines are just too fucking sharp this late in the year! Good luck fellas!

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Holy shit. 1 pt. game now. Hopefully they can't foul with 1.2 left because with the way this game has gone, I am happy with a push

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Fucking miracle. I like how we lose on a fucking miracle, and the miracle that goes our way gives a push. Fuck. I will take this one though.

That makes AF -1 the worst beat of all time... I had denver yesterday and Wallace hits a half court bank.. Now Miss St. Minny and AF...Good thing I took lakers 1st qtr. and half to even up!