Amari Cooper going to Dallas

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Think if this guy was actually good? Dallas sure likes to give away 1st rounders for WR’s.

If cooper couldn’t get numbers with Carr at qb, how will he do with Prescott?

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Gruden fleeced Jerry Jones.

Cooper was worth a 1st rounder a couple of years ago but has been pretty much MIA the past 2 seasons.

Now if he can only find a taker for Derek Carr...

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
You guys just don’t get it. Carr was never a threat to run and Oakland never had a running game like Dallas.

It’s a bold move for Dallas but it might pay off.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
You have to think outside the box but reasonably come to intelligent conclusions. The human brain always evolves. The body evolves. I’m against anybody being the same forever.

Cooper is no chump.

kane

EOG master
Bad move by Dallas, no way you give up a first rounder for a WR unless he's someone like Antonio Brown or Julio Jones. Now, if the Cowboys think they're a receiver away from contending, maybe it's different, but they're not

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Gruden fleeced Jerry Jones.

Cooper was worth a 1st rounder a couple of years ago but has been pretty much MIA the past 2 seasons.

Now if he can only find a taker for Derek Carr...

Agree to all here. My Fantasy Football co-owner and I were talking last night and we said a 2nd or 3rd would be a great return. A 1st - from a team NOT going to the Playoffs is great

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You guys just don’t get it. Carr was never a threat to run and Oakland never had a running game like Dallas.

It’s a bold move for Dallas but it might pay off.
Josh Gordon went for a 5th rounder. That’s what underachieving ex-1st rounders go for. I don’t have a lot of confidence in Dak getting him the ball.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Jerry Jones is an absolute moron. 1st round draft pick for a guy that led the NFL in dropped passes in 2015 and 2017.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Trading for a guy who led the league in dropped passes in two out of the last three years does not indicate a win now strategy. Kind of points to incompetence now vs later.

King Felix

EOG Veteran
Trading for a guy who led the league in dropped passes in two out of the last three years does not indicate a win now strategy. Kind of points to incompetence now vs later.
I agree that Cooper is overrated and this is a brutal trade, but TO led the league in dropped passes all the time and he's one of the best of all time. You've gotta get open or get your hands on it to drop it.

Jerry Jones might be GM in name only but whoever has been pulling the strings there has been doing a great job. Take away the Cooper trade for a minute (half of first rounders never amount to anything anyways) Dallas has been killing the draft for a few years now.