AMERICAN GENE GOING TITS UP AS WE SPEAK.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
A couple of hundred years ago people from all parts of the world came to America. These pioneers for years were seen as the best produce of their race, making the USA what it is today. Those left behind were considered wasters, left to a life of endless toil.

Fast forward and in reality what we have in the States now is a generation of clueless bewildered human beings with no purpose in life. Thats because the essential life provoking gene they have has been rendered useless by living in a vast community. All their other genes are secondary and subservent to the very people they left behind, the real people of the world.

Americans are the equivalent to the few horses that got loose when the gate accidently opened, running around clueless hoping to join the more stable ( no pun intended ) ones who didnt panic. Now the jokers are panicing again :btj:

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: AMERICAN GENE GOING TITS UP AS WE SPEAK.

Lunch Scholars
Uploaded by SENIOR12913612 on Feb 2, 2012
<IFRAME height=360 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MHtDF-z77wk" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Yep, It's All Just Math Too...

This is "High School", it is well-named, and this is what you're paying $15,000 a year or more in property taxes (in places like Chicago) to turn out as the product of your tax money and the future of our nation.
Can someone please find one reason why every one of the teachers involved in this, and all of the administrators and board members of these districts, are not immediately out of a job and these schools have not been closed?
Just find me one reason folks -- just one -- that this doesn't justify an immediate tax revolt and forcible removal -- by whatever means are necessary -- of every single individual and organization involved in the so-called "education" of these youth.
I'm waiting.
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=201491

It's very hard to fix a problem like this. When students are out of control and/or unmotivated, there's not much that teachers or administrators can do.

And students should take some responsibility also. The Asian student in the video who defends himself by claiming not to have been taught something sounded ridiculous. It's the same lack of personal responsibility & entitlement attitude we see from the food stamps people and others.

scrimmage

It's very hard to fix a problem like this. When students are out of control and/or unmotivated, there's not much that teachers or administrators can do.

And students should take some responsibility also. The Asian student in the video who defends himself by claiming not to have been taught something sounded ridiculous. It's the same lack of personal responsibility & entitlement attitude we see from the food stamps people and others.
Is the lack of teaching critical thinking by design?:
Sorry iBooks, Paper Books Still Win on Specs
January 22nd, 2012

Apple’s vision for ebooks is to make them like webpages, complete with embedded music, videos, lectures, 3D models, etc; the more distracting, the better.

One of the most irritating experiences that I can think of is being interrupted as I’m trying to concentrate. When I sit down to read a book, I don’t want my focus shattered every few seconds or minutes by dazzling whizbangery. Apple, though, wants to turn reading into an experience akin to watching an episode of The Three Stooges. BONK! BANG! Slap! Nuck. Nuck. Nuck.
This is how we need to engage kids today,
Apple tells us.

I’m only able to use the web because I’ve learned how to employ browser extensions to make webpages quiet and still by default. As I read about Apple’s iBooks technologies, I mainly thought about how I’d block elements to prevent them from distracting me as I tried to read! Of course, that’s not possible.

Since this nonsense is being mandated in schools, what will be the long term consequences of children spending even more time looking at screens? Apple doesn’t have any options for reading its locked-down content on anything other than conventional computer screens. At least with E-ink and other electronic paper displays, one gets an experience that’s more similar to reading text on regular paper.

What will be the long term consequences of children reading ebooks with stuff spinning and blinking right next to the text that they are supposed to be comprehending

Mayer and Moreno have studied the phenomenon of cognitive load in multimedia learning extensively and have concluded that it is difficult, and possibly impossible to learn new information while engaging in multitasking. Junco and Cotten examined how multitasking affects academic success and found that students who engaged in more multitasking reported more problems with their academic work.
Wikipedia: Human multitasking)

But that dazzling, distracting iCrackPad vending machine is the future of learning? It’s the answer to decades of disastrous, lobotomizing sKo0l?
They’re gunning for your children’s minds with this right now.

http://cryptogon.com/?p=27117

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Why do you think we keep electing the sleazeballs? Because nobody cares or pays attention

tank

EOG Dedicated

Now Obama wants birth control, good thing or bad thing?
Bad!!This is America and we should be able to decide for ourselves.Or this was America is the correct thing to say.We need to end the subsidies of babies also .If the parents cannot afford one do not reward them by giving them more money for extra babies.That would be the best birth control!!

We have a long way to go for that. Currently even illegal immigrants (at least the ones who pay taxes) can get tax credits for having children, and many of them also get food stamps because of their children. Way too many government handouts to the undeserving & even the illegal.

scrimmage

"When righteousness/Withers away/And evil rules the land/We come into being/Age after
age/And take visible shape/And move/A man among men/For the protection of good/Thrusting
back evil/And setting virtue/On her seat again."
-Satyagraha [Phillip Glass] Act III

scrimmage

Koyaanisqatsi Trailer 1982 - HD
<IFRAME height=360 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/546AUDxeHKs" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
Uploaded by nessuno2001italy on Jan 7, 2011
HD trailer for Godfrey Reggio and Philip Glass's 1982 movie Koyaanisqatsi: "You've never really
seen the world you live in."

scrimmage

The Storytellers of Empire
By Kamila Shamsie February 2012

Captivated by an image of an atom bomb falling on Japan, Pakistani novelist Kamila Shamsie asks American writers why, "Your soldiers will come to our lands, but your novelists won?t."
"Of course you?ve read John Hersey?s Hiroshima," a friend of mine said when I mentioned that atom bombs had taken up residence in my mind. I hadn?t. But I went and found it in a bookshop; it was appealingly slim enough to buy and bring home. As I read it in a single sitting I found, on page forty-six, this image of Hiroshima minutes after the bomb fell:

"On some undressed bodies, the burns had made patterns of undershirt straps and suspenders and, on the skin of some women (since white repelled the heat from the bomb and dark clothes absorbed it and conducted it to the skin), the shapes of flowers they had had on their kimonos."

Then, of course, there's [Hersey?s] vision of the American army as a sort of United Colors of Benetton in the fall collection?s Combat Pants.

How to reconcile these two Americas? I didn?t even try. It was a country I always looked at with one eye shut. With my left eye I saw the America of John Hersey; with my right eye I saw the America of the two atom bombs. This one-eyed seeing was easy enough from a distance. But then I came to America as an undergraduate and realized that with a few honorable exceptions, all of America looked at America with one eye shut.

I don?t mean Americans looked at America uncritically. I mean they looked at it merely in domestic terms.
<DIR>Where are they, the American fiction writers whose works are interested in the question "What do these people have to do with us?" and "What are we doing out there in the world?"

Hersey chooses to make this explicit in his foreword to the novel:

"America is an international country. Major Joppolo [the central character in the novel] is an Italian American going to work in Italy. Our army has Yugoslavs and Frenchmen and Austrians and Czechs and Norwegians in it, and everywhere our Army goes in Europe, a man can turn to the private beside him and say: ?Hey, Mac, what?s this furriner saying? How much does he want for that bunch of grapes?? And Mac will be able to translate.

That is where we are lucky. No other country has such a fund of men who speak the languages of the lands we must invade, who understand the ways and have listened to their parents sing the folk songs and have tasted the wine of the land on the palate of their memories. This is a lucky thing for America. We are very lucky to have our Joppolos. It is another reason why I think you should know the story of this particular Joppolo.

The moment you say, a male American writer can?t write about a female Pakistani, you are saying, Don?t tell those stories.

Your soldiers will come to our lands, but your novelists won?t. The unmanned drone hovering over Pakistan, controlled by someone in Langley, is an apt metaphor for America?s imaginative engagement with my nation.

Excerpts from:
http://www.guernicamag.com/features/3458/shamsie_02_01_2012/</DIR>