an update on EOG podcasts?

Johnny Knuckles

EOG Veteran
Hi John, can you update me on what's happening with the EOG format and when the podcasts come back to life. AND, whether there will be guests on the podcasts.

Would love to see it happen. And I'm sure others would too.

BTW, any chance the show returns to the radio airwaves?

Johnny Knuckles

EOG Veteran
Re: an update on EOG podcasts?

its great to see people care, whether an EOG show or podcast happens or not.

What happened to EOG since I first discovered the site? No more one hour weekly radio show, no more podcasts. Is this the end?

Is it that hard to find a radio station in Vegas who will allow you to broadcast a one hour weeknight sports gambling show? I'm disappointed that there are no updates and that long time listeners and followers are kept in limbo.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Daily podcasts return Friday morning.

Thanks for your interest, Johnny.

Johnny Knuckles

EOG Veteran

John, thanks very much for the update. It's unrealistic to expect that you can do a podcast 365 days a year, with no time off.

Yet, what are the plans for EOG with respect to the podcast/radio station plans? Are the plans for you to continue just as a one man show, or will there be guests? I think it was you who once coined the phrase "the better the guest, the better the show"

svbettor

EOG Veteran

My podcast wish list

Drnk aka Eddie

All Day Capper . Love his math plays:lightbulb::lightbulb:

---SVBettor

Johnny Knuckles

EOG Veteran

If I can make a suggestion, let's put egos aside, and get the best guests on. I know All Day Capper didnt have complimentary things to say in a previous post about EOG, but the guy knows his football. We all listen, cause we're all trying to make money, with the wisest information presented to us.

The biggest thing missing from last year to this year is the absence of the sharp guests. Even that racist controversial Railbird, he acts like a shit disturber here from time to time, but the guy knows his sports betting.

Let's all pick up our game, including the infamous "1", who supposedly calls the shots. This is Week 6, and EOG is supposed to be in the goddam big leagues.

Johnny Knuckles

EOG Veteran

John,
I listened to the EOG podcast today. It was awesome, loved your football insight from Week 6. Great to hear it back again.

Its pretty disappointing.. EOG could do so much more.
Get JK back on the radio EVERYnight and IMPORTANTLY, get that EOG twitter account working well,its honestly a fucking shambles,such a good avenue for promoting the site and whatever else..need someone who knows social media to run it for a few hours a day,giving plugs etc..fuck ,Id even do it..

railbird

EOG Master

John, thanks very much for the update. It's unrealistic to expect that you can do a podcast 365 days a year, with no time off.

Yet, what are the plans for EOG with respect to the podcast/radio station plans? Are the plans for you to continue just as a one man show, or will there be guests? I think it was you who once coined the phrase "the better the guest, the better the show"

thanks, I miss the show very much. my favorite was mike coorigan.