Another no-hitter

railbird

EOG Master
Confirmed, just saw it come across ESPN's bottom line "Means throws MLB's third no hitter this season". Railturd never tells the truth. Confirming what is being said about the Republicon party. "A party of liars being built on lies".
espn is ran by woke jew communists that hate all Whites.

railbird

EOG Master
what makes it so easy to throw no hitters these days? Ivy leauge analytic jews ruined the sport with their lame buisness model. notice the communist puppet manager of dodgers has ntt executed the last 10 yrs. is it still mattingly fault? gay and lesbo night evey june at their satanic ran stadium.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
communinst roberts chokes another xtra inning game

Racist lying Republicons can't help themselves. It's normal behavior and that's why Republicons can't be trusted. They're afraid of truth and facts.

"Hank Aaron died from the Covid vaccine".
- Railturd

Valuist

EOG Master
Many players do not know how to hit. They play like slow pitch softball. The obsessions with exit velocity for hitting will always favor pure power. I bet hitters like Carew, Gwynn, Ichiro and Rose had a ton of hits under 80 mph exit velocity. There’s an art to hitting to the opposite field, and it’s been lost.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Many players do not know how to hit. They play like slow pitch softball. The obsessions with exit velocity for hitting will always favor pure power. I bet hitters like Carew, Gwynn, Ichiro and Rose had a ton of hits under 80 mph exit velocity. There’s an art to hitting to the opposite field, and it’s been lost.
Bingo, in this era of huge defensive shifts most players are either unable or unwilling to learn to hit into the gaps. It's a free base hit for heavens sakes, and doing it will force the defense to move and open up the field for you.

It's like learning to bunt, if you want to learn you can, but they're too focused on launch angle and weight lifting.

You named some surgeons. Most of the hitters today are pirate ship sawbones.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Blame metrics swing as hard as you can for the 1st two strikes then contact bat.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
If it was a passed ball and not a wild pitch, would it be considered a perfect game? Means has a lot better case for a perfect game than Bumgarner for a no-hitter.

No.

A perfect game consists of no runs, no hits and no batter reaching first base.

railbird

EOG Master
like i said, with all these hispanics swinging out of their ass and so many whifs im expecting this year to have most no hitters ever, no hitters are no longer a big deal imo. they will be as common as stingrays off the seal beach pier, ask any of those fisherman how common, they catch a sting ray every 10 minutes
no hitter #6 tonight