Anti-semitic slurs in sports

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Adam Silver should have come down harder against Meyers Leonard.

There's just no room in the league and no excuse for that behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
A one-week suspension and a $50,000 fine.

Leonard got off light in the day and age of cancel culture.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
That twitch platform is a cesspool of scum. I'll never forget betting on madden sims and the amount of craziness that went on in chat. A lot of those streamers are awkward and weirdos too.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
the guy should be allowed to say whatever he wants while playing video games outside of his job.......fvck the sjw's

the dirty jews already run the world, now they want to run our private lives....fvck that

jimmythegreek

the guy should be allowed to say whatever he wants while playing video games outside of his job.......fvck the sjw's

the dirty jews already run the world, now they want to run our private lives....fvck that
Regardless of where he said it, or when he said it. You're supposed to be a professional in the sport you partake in. It's conduct determential to the team and to the league, and he got what he deserved.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
Regardless of where he said it, or when he said it. You're supposed to be a professional in the sport you partake in. It's conduct determential to the team and to the league, and he got what he deserved.

he got what he deserved now......your first post said he didnt....

are you a jew jimmy....you do know jews run the world right....what is your problem

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
Myers Leonard can take his 54 minute career and shove it up his ass right beside his head

lol...he's been in the league since 2012.......10 years in the nba.....while faggots like you pee in the corner of cry island while getting text from mommy.......and kikes like jimmy the geek cry foul.....

being a jew myself ....12pct.....i'm ashamed of my self loathing rabbis

jimmythegreek

he got what he deserved now......your first post said he didnt....

are you a jew jimmy....you do know jews run the world right....what is your problem
What is your problem meatbag? Just because you're a jew you feel that your kind runs the world? My second post is further proving my original point, like it or not. I Silver grew a pair he would increase the maximum to send a message to the rest of the league.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

lol...he's been in the league since 2012.......10 years in the nba.....while faggots like you pee in the corner of cry island while getting text from mommy.......and kikes like jimmy the geek cry foul.....

Kikes a lot more of your kind needing to think before they thought just like that selfish piece of shit rook.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
why cant the guy say what he wants while playing video games......not like he was on the court or being interviewed by a reporter

jimmythegreek

why cant the guy say what he wants while playing video games......not like he was on the court or being interviewed by a reporter
Freedom of speech only goes so far in sports. Saying what he did represents detriment to team conduct and lacks professionalism in society.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Did I tell you to speak son?