Anybody Like Any Of These Futures?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Brewers enjoy home-field advantage throughout the NL playoffs.

Milwaukee will enjoy home-field advantage in the World Series only if the Cleveland Indians advance to the Fall Classic.

Heim

EOG Master
The Brewers enjoy home-field advantage throughout the NL playoffs.

Milwaukee will enjoy home-field advantage in the World Series only if the Cleveland Indians advance to the Fall Classic.

I like the Brewers bet.....but there are better odds elsewhere.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Mavs and Heat OVER the RSW totals?

I prefer unders to overs, especially with RSW totals.

Dirk is ancient (age 40) and I've never liked Miami's overrated center Hassan Whiteside.

Heim

EOG Master
Mavs and Heat OVER the RSW totals?

I prefer unders to overs, especially with RSW totals.

Dirk is ancient (age 40) and I've never liked Miami's overrated center Hassan Whiteside.

Pretty sure the Miami over is in anticipation of a Butler trade. Only explanation.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Dirk likely will miss the first two weeks of the season after undergoing ankle surgery in April.

Of course, if the Mavs are relying on Dirk to be their go-to guy, they're in big trouble.

Bushay

NHL Expert
if I’m a bookmaker I’d welcome that $8200 Buffalo bet with open arms. Bad owner, good coach without any success to speak of at the NHL level, a first year captain, a no. 1 overall pick who lacked much flair so far in preseason. A goaltender whose never held the no. 1 role on a team for more than a little while when he stepped in for Rinne when he got hurt in Nashville. Lots and lots of youth and inexperience. But more talent than they’ve had in years. It’s possible a young team catches fire and they open some eyes in a poor division, gun to my head, your asking them to improve 18 points from last year. Again, I’d welcome that bet as a bookmaker. Their owner has deep pockets but has yet to prove to anyone he’s a good owner who spends his money wisely. Hope I’m wrong. I have family in Buffalo and think Eichel is going to be a superstar in this league.
And love the addition of Skinner. Giving him the C to wear is good motivation for him to prove his depth as a player and leader in the locker room. I just don’t see it. They are going to need an aweful lot of things to go right for this bet to cash.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Sharks are built for the playoffs. There’s 7 teams in that division capable of challenging for 1st place. Ok maybe Arizona is still not ready but they will be better than last year. They were pretty darn good from the middle of Feb on. Think I lean under on this one as well.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Ducks 5 Sharks 2.

ESPN's Barry Melrose selected the Sharks to beat the Lightning in the 2019 Stanley Cup Final.

kane

EOG master
Pretty sure the Miami over is in anticipation of a Butler trade. Only explanation.

The Wolves asking price is Josh Richardson, Bam Adebayo, and a first round pick, so far Riley is refusing to give Thibs that package. The names I'm hearing the Heat would be willing to part with are Goran Dragic and Hassan Whiteside, interested to see if a deal gets eventually gets done