Anyone ever use Stat Shark

dirty

EOG Master
StatShark

Free to Join for the basic package and the stuff in pay package I already have for the most part....Has every game of every sport Broken down and shit....I found it on my Cingular wireless phone (As I just switched over from Nextel) and came home and googled it....Seems pretty Informational and has lots of stats and percentages. The site said the provide CBS and ESPN and others with thier Stats and Analysis for Fantasy games..

Check it out and let's get some opinions..

Got it, used it, got confused more then ever with the stats trends.

See if you have any luck with them.

D Give me a number 1-46

Kinda late there buddy

But I didn't explain my self, and you probably missed the thread, I was asking for a few numbers for the lottery tonight, I had four, needed another two and a powerball.

Funny I actually played 26 that was one of the number I really liked

How does that saying goes "genius minds think alike"?

Yeah well not tonight..

Winning numbers

13-14-25-34-50 Megaball 6

Not one number I played, came.

scoand13

EOG Member
using statshark

using statshark

i use statshark and so far it has been great for me to combine their simulation forecasts with my own analysis. the hardest thing for me to initially understand is that all of statsharks content is forecasted except for their own analysis of their sims vs ats to help look at hot streaks.

it took me like 2 weeks during football when i joined to figure that out. imagine - instead of just looking at historicals, you are looking at forecasts based on their sim engine. i joinned for football and stayed for the rest. ended up with an annual which was the best value...

http://www.statshark.com/aboutus.php
was the page that made me understand...

dirty

EOG Master
Welcome to EOG scoand13 and thanks for the info...

Looking for anything that can give you an edgee:+thumbs-2