Anyone going to the Punta Cana Poker Classic

mighty maron

EOG Dedicated
Re: Anyone going to the Punta Cana Poker Classic

The qualifiers were fun when Poker World (the greek skin on cake) was open to US customers. I have not looked since then. I would think that the qualifiers would have moved to winning (aka yatahay aka bookmaker aka cris) network but its been so long.

Wade

EOG Master

striper, when are you going? don't you have a wife?

Wade

EOG Master

:LMAO leaving Sunday morning staying until following Sunday . yes i have a wife , she travels with me . check this place out hustle. http://www.hardrockhotelpuntacana.com/hotel-photogallery.aspx

This will be 3rd trip here . I have been all over . This place is top notch :cheers

i'm shocked you have a wife, striper. i'm also shocked she allows you to gamble. i'm not shocked that she goes with you to punta cana aka punta coochie. she doesn't want you dipping your wick in the local talent down there. that hotel is nice, must be expensive.

redstripe

EOG Veteran

37 el presedentes 18 stol and cranberrys. ready to crash. tourney starts 2pm tomorrow. or today :cheers

redstripe

EOG Veteran

well run over.............. fin 134 out of 492. heres the last hand low on chips had 10bb left .

players raise 4k i push for 15k everyone folds except raiser . he calls has pp KK i have AJ DIA.

Flop comes 7dia 9 clubs 10 dia.... Best flop i could ask for and actually the favorite... turn dead river out.. 1 card i woulda been ready to make a run. :cheers

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

get 'em next time striper..go crush the cash games now :scooter