Anyone have the $248.00 horse at Kentucky Down just now?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
thats the largest win price Ive even seen while actively handicapping a race and watching a North American race or at least largest Ive seen in quite some time.

just happened. there was no possible way on paper that horse could win! that pick 5 might be a carry over tomorrow.

huge field, longest shot [TABLE]

Country Chick

Focused

-

Trace

-

-

Girl's Night

-

-

-

[/TABLE]

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Just Rail....lol

By the way, my Mom’s nickname was Chick....everyone called her that......when she was alive she only played the NJ/NY circuit....she introduced me to horse racing in 1959 at Atlantic City....I sure do miss her....

blueline

EOG Master
best final fraction and highest turf sprint pedigree score flagged it as a bomber in the software.....all that being said I never would have had it since I don't look at KD...all turf racing doesn't work for me

Heim

EOG Master
I hate the stretch run camera angles.....you think you have a winner then they switch to the mid-stretch pan shot with another furlong to go.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
3rd race off extended layoff, hit board in 3/7 of her starts.

Two bullets in a row... Not the worst 122-1 shot I've ever seen win, maybe Belterra horses have more class than we think?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Heim;n7454776 said:
I hate the stretch run camera angles.....you think you have a winner then they switch to the mid-stretch pan shot with another furlong to go.

I get dizzy with those camera angles.

Is that John Lies on the microphone?

He adds to the confusion.

blueline

EOG Master
JK when I'm in Vegas in a couple of weeks I will show you the race in my tablet...will be an eye-opener

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
John Kelly;n7454807 said:
I get dizzy with those camera angles.

Is that John Lies on the microphone?

He adds to the confusion.

Yep, Lies...paddock host at Del Mar, did or does some Texas race track(s) also. Think John is a better paddock host than race caller.

The head-on is some view, watch the r10 DQ. The rail looks like it goes every direction but straight.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
blueline;n7454814 said:
JK when I'm in Vegas in a couple of weeks I will show you the race in my tablet...will be an eye-opener

I'll be there, you can guarantee that. :)