Anyone intersested in going $500 a piece in majorwager bowl contest?

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Anyone intersested in going $500 a piece in majorwager bowl contest?

:+textinb3:+textinb3
t was kind of a funny post by a guy who looks more like RON JEREMY than anyone I have ever seen!:+music1-6 :+textinb3 :+whipping

But I will credit for a good post, and Jimmy (Ron) that was a good one

BigDaddy

EOG Master

PO did you get my account # from dirty ?

PO69

EOG Master

Calm down a bit! I havent even emailed him yet. I will email him later tonight. I am leaving right now, but after I get his email I will call Betjamaica. I NEVER use email with betjamaica, by calling it is immediate

DIRTY!! DON'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!!! CLEVFAN WISHES YOU WERE DIED AND AK IS LOOKING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!

WANT ME TO COME DOWN AND PROVIDE SECURITY?? MAY'N!!

dirty

EOG Master

DIRTY!! DON'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!!! CLEVFAN WISHES YOU WERE DIED AND AK IS LOOKING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!

LMAO....I was alerted to that.... :dancefool I may need ya MAY'N

and PO you have BDs account number :+excited-

Tony can you bring a baseball glove with you, Clevfans son may need a new one I remember when someone said MW posters collected money so she could buy her son a Baseball glove:+textinb3

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Calm down a bit! I havent even emailed him yet. I will email him later tonight. I am leaving right now, but after I get his email I will call Betjamaica. I NEVER use email with betjamaica, by calling it is immediate

i am calm its just i want to bet a parlay at 830 pm and dont want to have to take a withdraw from my poker account to get it to betjam :+textinb3

i like bears and over so if you could get the $250 in so i can bet my parlay:+textinb3

JK :houra

seriously deadline is tuesday so get it in or :+waving-5

shortbus get my email from dirty so we can discuss picks

only shortbus is allowed my email dirty

thanks dirty:cheers

LMAO....I was alerted to that.... :dancefool I may need ya MAY'N

and PO you have BDs account number :+excited-

i'll be there shortly!! with vodka!! i'll have to look mrs. montanas drinking rules and see if they mention atlanta!! lol!!

atlanta at christmas!! nice!!

Tony can you bring a baseball glove with you, Clevfans son may need a new one I remember when someone said MW posters collected money so she could buy her son a Baseball glove:+textinb3

i think we could swing a mit for lil clevfan! but it will have eog branded on the thumb!!
shouldn't matter it's the thought that counts!!

dirty

EOG Master

i'll be there shortly!! with vodka!! i'll have to look mrs. montanas drinking rules and see if they mention atlanta!! lol!!

atlanta at christmas!! nice!!

I got the Tonic :houra :houra

Amend them rules as needed :cheers

mofome

Banned

no he hasn't said much since you had a talk with him!! lol!!

dirt is a good man, I just think all that should die. people can have problems with other people, but eventually you just have to move on. we're all grown and have real issues in our lives to deal with, it makes no sense to run around trying to cause drama on bulletin boards. why waste time bashing someone you dont really know when you have people you care about that you could be writing to, talking to, or spending time with. that along with some laughs, capping, and trying to better yourself should take up a persons time and consume their thought.

i agree mo!! but ak is just a about talking trash and starting trouble.

i would pay his plane ticket to the bahamas to see him get in the ring with dirty!! lol!!

since clevfan doesn't like either one of them she could be the ref!! hehehehehehehehe!!!:+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master

I would help you with the plane ticket Tony

mofome

Banned

i agree mo!! but ak is just a about talking trash and starting trouble.

i would pay his plane ticket to the bahamas to see him get in the ring with dirty!! lol!!

since clevfan doesn't like either one of them she could be the ref!! hehehehehehehehe!!!:+textinb3

yeah i know AK likes to get dirt on people, but there are people who like him and know him better than i do. there are good qualities about everyone. ive talked with him some and never had a problem. talked with him on the phone and online, hes a bright dude, just tends to get caught up in things that arent beneficial to his well being. people fuck up in life, hes fucked up, ive fucked up, ive said things i wish i didnt. having talked with him, its not like he is someone that cant be a good guy or be straight, he just has to realize that there are things that are actully worth his time and talking about dirty is not one of them. me running my mouth about people isnt worth anything and ive been guilty of that before. i believe AK gets bored at times and likes to stir things up, but there are much better things he can do with his time. he has a lot of ideas and i hope he has success with them. i understand a lot of people have said hes done a lot of shit thats fucked up, i dont know about that, but i know he can start to be a grown man and do his own thing whenever he wants.

if he wants to fly down and box deeds, thats fine, loser pays for the beers afterwards.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

was this you PO69?

<table border="1"> <tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> 12/11/2006 11:34PM </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Transfer Credit Transfer From xxxx </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> 250.00 </td></tr></tbody> </table>

PO69

EOG Master

Yes this was from me. I thought that you were a member of betjam longer than your account number would make it appear

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Yes this was from me. I thought that you were a member of betjam longer than your account number would make it appear

WTF does that mean? when i joined i think you choose your own account # i didnt get one assigned to me

shortbus -paid 25% of any prizes
PO69 - paid 25% of any prizes

BP if you still want in get it to me before the end of the night or its just 3 of us in contest we need to get moving along you did say lets get this fucker done LOL!

thanks

PO69

EOG Master

If not then lets go 33%, I can send more cash. At betjamaica, they sent you your account number, you didnt choose. Maybe you need $100 in your EOG poker account?? Just kidding, but the offer still stands, you get $100 via poker of I can send you the extra $83 via betjamaica to cover the amount that is short of 33%

BigDaddy

EOG Master

If not then lets go 33%, I can send more cash. At betjamaica, they sent you your account number, you didnt choose. Maybe you need $100 in your EOG poker account?? Just kidding, but the offer still stands, you get $100 via poker of I can send you the extra $83 via betjamaica to cover the amount that is short of 33%

maybe i lose track i know some books let you choose been with them for 2 years thegreek for 8-10 whats the point? sometimes you ask wierd ?'s :+clueless

that can be done lets give him a chance to get in if he doesnt we can do that if you choose but you dont have to im fine with having half but its up to you and short iknow short said something like he would do the same

PO69

EOG Master

I am going to start handicapping the games right now. I may only 4 or 5 games.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

short and PO its just the 3 of us i posted a thread with the lines if you want to do the difference go ahead if not fine lets get to picking winners:cheers

PO69

EOG Master

I will send the extra $83 to make it 33%. Hell I will make it $85 and you get the 34% since it was your idea for the contest