Anyone know Poster MCP?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Anyone know Poster MCP?

MCP has always been a stiff you asswipe.

You goofs from SBR come over here and getting played like a fiddle from old scammers like him and Laverty.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Let's have a Broke contest. Who can guess the closest to the hustle, stiff, scam, etc. :pop:

Brock very upset with the all the attention the TUckman scam has gotten. Hes trying to build up him getting scammed now so hes back in the "spotlight"

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i'm going with the obvious choice of Wal Mart gift cards, bought for .50 on the dollar, that were worth .00 on the dollar.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I will go with MCP booked Broke's action. MCP got hustled by Journeyman like that. I think he learned his lesson well and realized it's bettor to be on the other side of the air betting counter. Only question is how much Broke 'won'?

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

Can't believe Brock really believed MCP's uncle was a Nigerian Prince and needed help processing funds.

He's a fucking dead man :lightbulb:

This is like the 3rd or 4th time you've threatened someones life on here, whether it be over a gambling debt or not. You aren't tough and you won't do anything... You're a fat, slow slob who couldn't beat up a paraplegic nugget person.

Threatening someones life on the internet over a gambling debt. Smart move. :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

BROKE LENDERS STRIKES AGAIN!

:LMAO

let's have the details please

these forum dealings are always interesting, most of them involve both parties trying to scam the other

Sleepy

EOG Master

The Landers temper meter

Very angry = calls you a nigger
Regular angry = threatens to kill you
Slightly angry = tells you to fuck off

J

joeybagadonuts

The Landers temper meter

Very angry = calls you a nigger
Regular angry = threatens to kill you
Slightly angry = tells you to fuck off

Where does the curb stomp threat fall on this list?

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I have been refreshing this stupid page all morning. Spill the damn Billy Beans. :finger004

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Cwissy has been waiting all morning for the New Orleans final. Stuck in the 5th quarter?

I'm boarding my plane to las Vegas

KINGER has the details

Look to him

Brock releases this information on us as soon as he has to turn his phone off for four hours.

He needs to know we're thinking of him when he can't be here.

Brock is a true entertainer.