Anyone Notice Something Different On Home Page Today????

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted
Let me ask a question..... It seems as though you guys are making a concentrated effort to get posters to visit other parts of your site. I do not mind, I am just curious as to why? I never noticed it over there at the RX.

acedecetrey,

You nailed it...

That's one of the reasons I left the other place...

We want to offer much more to our posters who care...

That's it in a nutshell..

For example,I watched the Yankee game on here under Live Scores while posting last night and found that to be something I can't do at most other sites...

More surprises on the way soon, too...

THE SHRINK

Shrink is pro active as is SBR and again are taking the gambling portals to new heights.

Others are falling way behind

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted
THE SHRINK said:
acedecetrey,

You nailed it...

That's one of the reasons I left the other place...

We want to offer much more to our posters who care...

That's it in a nutshell..

For example,I watched the Yankee game on here under Live Scores while posting last night and found that to be something I can't do at most other sites...

More surprises on the way soon, too...

THE SHRINK
Cool, you are looking to be SHRINK WALTON then I see. A one stop shop.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Ace, our goal is to be among the best in Many categories. Maybe we don't excell in any one thing, but we want to compete at every angle. This, we believe, will vault us to a high level with current competition. We are not trying to have the most TD's, YPG, or PPG, but if we can rank up there in all, we should have a nice place.

Some have a misconception that we think we are almighty and think our crap don't stink. That is so far from the truth. We just want to have fun and offer as much as we can to the recreational gambler.

You are an asset to any site and I am glad you have given us a chance.

Thank you

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted
General- Thanks for the kind words and I am looking forward to making some money this football season from some of the information I get here. Keep up the good work!

X

xpanda

Tamer said:
Where are the pics of The General and Xpanda?

Once things settle down a little for me I'll be a contributing writer also. Until then, my picture wouldn't take you to anything. As for the General, he wrote a nice piece on Tony Stewart last week, and if I can convince him to be a regular contributor, his mug will up there soon, too.

I hear he's a handsome devil.

:D