Anyone still have a perfect bracket going???

Re: Anyone still have a perfect bracket going???

I filled out 62 brackets. Stayed up till 4AM on Wednesday night. I am not close on any. My "best" bracket is here at EOG (with BetJam), and even there, I am have 5 first round losses so far. Oh well...

my bracket was toast before today. Today has been pretty good.

I had Georgia beating Xavier, and that turned out badly. I had Baylor winning. That was brutal. I had Kentucky winning.

But I had Davidson and Western Kentucky so today has been much better.

anybody got Siena in their EOG bracket at Bet Jamaica???

I got Siena AND Villanova, with Siena beating Nova and going to the Sweet 16. WTF was I thinking on that one???

GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nova and Ol' Dirty tied for 1st in the Bet Jam EOG group

<table id="standings" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="odd"><td>T1</td> <td>T4</td> <td>villanova22cats</td> <td>240</td> <td>240</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td>T1</td> <td>T4</td> <td>dirty</td> <td>240</td> <td>240</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td>T3</td> <td>T49</td> <td>scnit</td> <td>230</td> <td>230</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td>T3</td> <td>T49</td> <td>realslimshady</td> <td>230</td> <td>230</td> <td></td></tr></tbody></table>

Matt

EOG Veteran

My sister, doesn't know one thing about college hoops, filled one out when she saw me slaving away at mine; and has only lost 3 games thus far.

I asked her why she picked several teams, and her reasoning included, "I like the sound of that name better".

My sister, doesn't know one thing about college hoops, filled one out when she saw me slaving away at mine; and has only lost 3 games thus far.

I asked her why she picked several teams, and her reasoning included, "I like the sound of that name better".

Clearly, with only three losses, your sister has no idea what she is doing.

Please explain to her about value and being on the right side.

PO69

EOG Master

Well I filled out 2 brackets. Not doing so great right now. But I still could have all final 8 teams in each bracket.

By the way, WHY ON EARTH would you guys fill out more than lets say 10 brackets?? That is just crazy

PO69,

The more brackets the better when you're picking different combinations of teams advancing.

A blind squirrel like myself actually has a chance of having a couple brackets still looking interesting heading into week 2

munson15

I want winners...

22-10 is all I could manage. But I only played 2 brackets. Should have diversified more.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

very odd to see (2) #12 vs #13 matchups coming up in 2nd round....i doubt that has ever happened before....

by looking at my "best brackets", would be very good for me if Mich State can upend Pitt today. Also good if Marquette can get rid of Stanford.

UCONN getting beat sure helps, as a few competitors is my "main pool" had them as Elite 8 and even Final 4

What teams do you guys need to see lose?????

Clearly, with only three losses, your sister has no idea what she is doing.

Please explain to her about value and being on the right side.

:+textinb3

Hey Matt, how far does your sis have Xavier going???

For some reason, about every woman I've watched a ball game with loves the name XAVIER and how it's pronounced, compared to how it's spelled

i only did 2 brackets, one at work and one here at EOG. dirty and i are doing well at the one with BetJamaica, gl to everyone!

how bout nova last night? went to the bar for the game, half the crowd was st joes half nova. great to rub it in their faces. bring on sienna!

yep, heck of a job so far Nova.

Gonna be interesting on Sunday, since you need Nova and I need Siena (btw, 60 % of those in the contest had Clemson in the sweet 16, and 28.5% had Vandy, so one of us will be good to go there)

GL the rest of the way

The Devil

EOG Master

I DOUBT ANYONE IN THE WORLD HAS A PERFECT BRACKET LEFT.......

If they did before, they probably don't have one now Devil

Especially if UCLA loses

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I think there were 3.5 million entries at ESPN and no one had a prefect bracket.

I have a "punchers chance" of winning my $$$$$$$$$"MAIN BRACKET"$$$$$$$

Need Oklahoma to beat Louisville though, may be asking too much

7 of 8 alive in my Elite 8, which is as follows:

Got UNC over Oklahoma (may be asking too much from OU to beat UL AND Tennessee)

Kansas over Wisconsin

Michigan State over Texas (wouldn't hurt at all here if Miss St could beat Memphis)

and my one f up, Duke over UCLA (have Western Ky in the Sweet 16 though, before they lose to UCLA, bottom bracket is f'ed Duke over Purdue)

In the final 4, I have UNC over Kansas and Mich St over Duke :hung

and then UNC over Mich State in the Championship

So, it's basically gonna come down to how far Michigan State can go