ArchieBunker is smarter than Donald Sterling

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: ArchieBunker is smarter than Donald Sterling

:LMAO I DONT THINK ARCHIE BUNKER IS SMARTER THAN BOBBYFK NEVER MIND DONALD STERLING

ARCHIE LIVES AN EXCITING LIFE IT KILLS HIM THAT I HAVE 26 GRAND CASH IN MY BASEMENT

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]He talks big shit when it comes to race, yet comes to EOG bragging about playing golf at Augusta National WHO REFUSED TO HAVE BLACK OR WEMON members until they were FORCED TO DO IT.
[/FONT]

I have talked with JK several times about this clown. John basically told me he is a bitter little bitch.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

ARCHIE BUNKER PLAYED AUGUSTA NATIONAL :LMAO I SUPPOSE HE WAS INVITED BY THE ONLY BLACK MEMBER THAT PLAYS GOLF CONDELISA RICE :LMAO

ARCHIE NEVER PLAYED AUGUSTA NATIONAL WE NEED PICTURES ARCHIE :LMAO THIS GUY HAS DONE EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET BUT HE NEVER LEAVES HIS HOUSE

ARCHIE SHOW US SOME PICTURES OF YOUR DAY AT AUGUSTA AND TELL US WHO WERE YOU A GUEST OF :LMAO

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

LOL.... all five of my bitches in one thread.... awesome.

First up, that little internet stalker, Wade. What a beauty he is. Loves KR like I've never seen another poster love someone. Spends 90% of his time in the Asylum but acts like he's relevant.

Number 2 on the racist hit parade, everyone's favorite loser, Beantown Jim. Here's a deadbeat that hasn't worked in years, can't find the caps button to turn it off, has had to beg his ole lady for gambling money in the past, brags about winning but has never posted a pic of a winning ticket, loves talking about the janitors and Nigerians ( his words ) in the NBA and is probably the dumbest bitch on this site.

Number 3 on the racist hit parade is everyone's favorite tout fade, Meatman. Here's a tout that acknowledges he makes more money from his customers losing than he does from selling them picks. He brags about how tough he is but no one can ever find him when they go to Vegas. He's homeless, an acknowledged drug dealer and while in his 40's he's still a financial drain on his parents. He's doing so well as a tout that he's starting a second career as a standup comic. He'd get more laughs by just standing on stage and giving out his picks.

Number 4 on the racist hit parade his our closet lawyer, Coach Taylor. He can't say why he hates black people but when I mentioned an incident involving a black man and his wife he didn't reply so I guess I hit a nerve with that one.

And finally, last but not least, our resident Nazi, World#1 aka The Great One ( he's already been banned once ). Here's a poster that loves Hitler, acts like the Germans won WWII, thinks the NBA would be better and would draw bigger ratings if it was all white, honestly said Hitler was a genius ( I asked him how WWII worked for the little fag, he didn't answer that one ). He's run out of arguments so he's now just throwing sexual insults at me... lol.

I'd like to say thanks to Wade for bringing this group together for me...it's hard to get this many racists and failures in life together so I can address them all at once. All I ever hear from you five is how much you hate black people. Why? Are you jealous of them? Did you get beat up a lot growing up ( I know Wade did but that's understandable if you've ever read his annoying posts )? Did you sit on the bench in sports because you weren't as good of an athlete as the black kids? Did they laugh at your little dick when you showered after practice? If all of the above happened to each of you, and it probably did, I might understand your hatred of THOSE black men. But you five bitches hate people you've never even met... how stupid can a person be to hate people merely for the color of their skin?

Oh well, enough with trying to reason with The Big Five... keep on hating guys, I know you will... until you all get banned, again. Then you'll be begging to come back just like you always do.

LOL.... all five of my bitches in one thread.... awesome.

First up, that little internet stalker, Wade. What a beauty he is. Loves KR like I've never seen another poster love someone. Spends 90% of his time in the Asylum but acts like he's relevant.

Number 2 on the racist hit parade, everyone's favorite loser, Beantown Jim. Here's a deadbeat that hasn't worked in years, can't find the caps button to turn it off, has had to beg his ole lady for gambling money in the past, brags about winning but has never posted a pic of a winning ticket, loves talking about the janitors and Nigerians ( his words ) in the NBA and is probably the dumbest bitch on this site.

Number 3 on the racist hit parade is everyone's favorite tout fade, Meatman. Here's a tout that acknowledges he makes more money from his customers losing than he does from selling them picks. He brags about how tough he is but no one can ever find him when they go to Vegas. He's homeless, an acknowledged drug dealer and while in his 40's he's still a financial drain on his parents. He's doing so well as a tout that he's starting a second career as a standup comic. He'd get more laughs by just standing on stage and giving out his picks.

Number 4 on the racist hit parade his our closet lawyer, Coach Taylor. He can't say why he hates black people but when I mentioned an incident involving a black man and his wife he didn't reply so I guess I hit a nerve with that one.

And finally, last but not least, our resident Nazi, World#1 aka The Great One ( he's already been banned once ). Here's a poster that loves Hitler, acts like the Germans won WWII, thinks the NBA would be better and would draw bigger ratings if it was all white, honestly said Hitler was a genius ( I asked him how WWII worked for the little fag, he didn't answer that one ). He's run out of arguments so he's now just throwing sexual insults at me... lol.

I'd like to say thanks to Wade for bringing this group together for me...it's hard to get this many racists and failures in life together so I can address them all at once. All I ever hear from you five is how much you hate black people. Why? Are you jealous of them? Did you get beat up a lot growing up ( I know Wade did but that's understandable if you've ever read his annoying posts )? Did you sit on the bench in sports because you weren't as good of an athlete as the black kids? Did they laugh at your little dick when you showered after practice? If all of the above happened to each of you, and it probably did, I might understand your hatred of THOSE black men. But you five bitches hate people you've never even met... how stupid can a person be to hate people merely for the color of their skin?

Oh well, enough with trying to reason with The Big Five... keep on hating guys, I know you will... until you all get banned, again. Then you'll be begging to come back just like you always do.

World#1

EOG Enthusiast

Bunker is just a bitter little man. Likely short and fat. Nazi day camp is taking a field trip today to Treblinka. I have an extra guest pass. Interested?

World#1

EOG Enthusiast

Bunker is a hardcore short liberal who never understands THE ACTUAL causes of problems. You could say blacks are poor and he will say it is because the white man won't hire them yet most jobs have toi hire a certain number of them. There will always be a "well..." with guys like Bunker. They cant be reached and need to be resettled. Have them live with the same people they love for 6 months

J

joeybagadonuts

Not sure if AB is smarter than Sterling but it's a lock he's smarter than the five racists he named above

J

joeybagadonuts

No Joey no!

I thought we were e-pals!?

We are coacher, just don't approve of your racist views, pal.

No biggie, though.

Only really hate guys like world #1. You, wade, beaner I more just laugh about your views. Nazi sympathizers and wanna be kkk members like world #1 should be castrated

World#1

EOG Enthusiast

Oh, the evil racist is so ignorant. Crime is majority white as well as welfare. I see black gated mansions all of the time. Its the damn whites who live in the ghetto with their underwear showing and dreadlocks saying "sup". Damn whites.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Bunker is a hardcore short liberal who never understands THE ACTUAL causes of problems. You could say blacks are poor and he will say it is because the white man won't hire them yet most jobs have toi hire a certain number of them. There will always be a "well..." with guys like Bunker. They cant be reached and need to be resettled. Have them live with the same people they love for 6 months

LOL.... you're as clueless about me as you are about world history I've never voted for a Democrat in my life..... I'm damn sure a proponent of the death penalty and less government interference in business. I'm also a shade over 6' so you're 0-2. There's a lot of poor people in this country, of all colors. I just don't see you or any of your fellow idiots ranting about the white people on welfare and committing crimes.

As far as resettling me goes, give it a shot. Please. I'll let you pick the caliber I shoot your Nazi bitch ass with. Of course, you wouldn't try that, just like your pussy idol took the easy way out. I think I'll go rent a copy of Inglourious Basterds to watch today. Now THAT was a good movie about Nazi's. Those scenes with baseball bat were hilarious.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Avon, I am more of an ass man than a breast man, And as far as dating a 'sister' goes, I'm not. But if Halle Berry rings my front doorbell, I'm all in.

J

joeybagadonuts

Oh, the evil racist is so ignorant. Crime is majority white as well as welfare. I see black gated mansions all of the time. Its the damn whites who live in the ghetto with their underwear showing and dreadlocks saying "sup". Damn whites.

More whites on welfare than any other race.

You ever been to the south? How are white trash menthol smoking meth cooks who fuck their own family while living in a trailer any better than than the ghetto trash blacks?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Glad you finally admitted you're ignorant.... I knew you'd finally see the light. Congrats.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Just one more lie.... the correct answer is zehn. I bet World didn't have to google a picture of that little dead fag he posted.... it's probably his screen saver.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Just a little funny to ease the tension in here.

I dont care if you are black, red, yellow, white, racist, a tree hugger, or whatever. This shit is funny.

World#1

EOG Enthusiast

More whites on welfare than any other race.

You ever been to the south? How are white trash menthol smoking meth cooks who fuck their own family while living in a trailer any better than than the ghetto trash blacks?

The census counts some non whites as whites

Im a bit confused here. Is archie bunker black? I thought he was a white guy? He is CONSTANTLY making jokes and comments regarding blacks and their physical and sexual superiority to whites. But if he is white, all of his "athletic black men and their huge black cocks fucking your white wife while they laugh at you" jokes would apply to him just as much as the poster he is trying to insult. He cries racism racism racism!!! at every poster all day every day, yet his posts are the most racist of all. He is either really fucking stupid, a bitter racist black man, or a white man traumatized by the time he walked into his house to see his wife getting absolutely drilled by two negros. Im starting to think it is the latter. Not one day goes by where bunker doesnt make some version of the "hung black guy laughing at you and banging your wife" joke.

archie its ok. Your wife still loves you. Her riding the shit out of that tall black dude that ay you walked in on them meant nothing. It was just a physical thing, she hadnt been fucked properly in years and was just looking for some fun.

World#1

EOG Enthusiast

Just one more lie.... the correct answer is zehn. I bet World didn't have to google a picture of that little dead fag he posted.... it's probably his screen saver.

I am just fucking with you Bunker. I know u cant be convinced. Sure glad those blacks made all of those technological, mechanical, architecture, engineering, science, mathematical, space craft, and advances in medicine. Where would we be without them today?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Im a bit confused here. Is archie bunker black? I thought he was a white guy? He is CONSTANTLY making jokes and comments regarding blacks and their physical and sexual superiority to whites. But if he is white, all of his "athletic black men and their huge black cocks fucking your white wife while they laugh at you" jokes would apply to him just as much as the poster he is trying to insult. He cries racism racism racism!!! at every poster all day every day, yet his posts are the most racist of all. He is either really fucking stupid, a bitter racist black man, or a white man traumatized by the time he walked into his house to see his wife getting absolutely drilled by two negros. Im starting to think it is the latter. Not one day goes by where bunker doesnt make some version of the "hung black guy laughing at you and banging your wife" joke.

archie its ok. Your wife still loves you. Her riding the shit out of that tall black dude that ay you walked in on them meant nothing. It was just a physical thing, she hadnt been fucked properly in years and was just looking for some fun.

Not married.... your guesses here are as bad as your sports picks. But that makes sense because all you're doing is flipping a coin, Henry aka Rita aka Maui aka Jack aka Books... damn, that's a lot of names for a chubby kid selling oranges on the streets of LA.

Not married.... your guesses here are as bad as your sports picks. But that makes sense because all you're doing is flipping a coin, Henry aka Rita aka Maui aka Jack aka Books... damn, that's a lot of names for a chubby kid selling oranges on the streets of LA.

Huh?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

I am just fucking with you Bunker. I know u cant be convinced. Sure glad those blacks made all of those technological, mechanical, architecture, engineering, science, mathematical, space craft, and advances in medicine. Where would we be without them today?

I love the fact that you claim to be educated and you're clueless about history... sad, so very sad. Another wasted white trash life down the drain. Enjoy your field trip today, gotta run.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Much of what disturbs some about black people has very little to do with race and much more to do about economics.

In every country the poor urban population have a very high crime rate, a very high rate of violence and a very high rate of not completing school. regardless of what race they are.

In addition, urban crime is reported at a much higher rate vs rural crime and also publicized by local media outlets. So we are more aware of it.

When a pickup truck is burnt to its frame in Stinky Creek valley because there is an unpaid debt for some meth that was purchased, it goes unseen for the most part.

Same thing happens in a Philly ghetto and it's on CNN.

World#1

EOG Enthusiast

Archie Bunker's favorite movie: Boys N the Hood. Favorite sitcom: Family Matters. Favorite ESPN show: Numbers never lie. Person he hates the most: George Bush

And then he has the "raciest" screen name on here.

World#1

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Bunker, Nazi camp let out early today so I got to Lowe's in plenty of time to get my 2 x 4's for tonight's tractor pull and burning of the cross. Still need to go to bed bath and beyond to get some sheets. I have my eye on these1,000 thread count pure linen. Imagine how jealous the others will be. Have you tried the 1,000 threads yet? They felt great.