Are you preparing?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump said he wasn't a war hero and then when pushed said he was a war hero because he was captured and Trump likes war heroes who weren't captured. Sounds bad but the exchange started because McCain insulted him unprovoked and Trump responded after being asked to respond. You know Trump was going to hit back.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
McCain wasn't just bitter at Trump. He told his family Sarah Palin was not to attend his stupid weeklong funeral. McCain was a fucking asshole. Nasty fucking asshole and people who knew him said it before he became a media RINO darling and all of that washed away like howid Stern's past.

boston massacre

EOG Master
McCain wasn't just bitter at Trump. He told his family Sarah Palin was not to attend his stupid weeklong funeral. McCain was a fucking asshole. Nasty fucking asshole and people who knew him said it before he became a media RINO darling and all of that washed away like howid Stern's past.

McCain was a fucking asshole

He Always Was.

Should Have Stayed In The Military.

Once In D.C., Said That You Need To Reach Across The Aisle.

Only Thing I'd Reach Across The Aisle, Would Be My Shining Rear End.

For A.O.C.

So She Could Give It A Big Smooch !

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
How’s the liberal world order working out so far?

Attachments

• 66F33A78-D2E2-4D4B-9227-95ED9703F17F.jpeg
    66F33A78-D2E2-4D4B-9227-95ED9703F17F.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
McCain is the guy that tried to get college sports betting banned in Nevada back in 2001.
Seen him shoot dice at Caesars once, acted like a jerk.
Government is never the answer. I couldn’t stand McCain, Romney, Bill Frist (online poker ban).

We need to get rid of big government republicans too.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
I appreciate the information. Besides paying highway tolls, I will try to not spend any money in the Democrat-laden, scumbag state of Illinois.

I doubt JK regrets leaving that shithole state.

I think one reason McCain hated Trump was that he said something about real soldiers shouldn't ever allow themselves to be captured. It was a dumb thing to say, and especially since Trump never served in the military. A few old Democrat veterans I know always hated Trump because of the exchanges he had with McCain.

I have traveled America 5x during Covid. I avoid the 24/7 Democrat shitholes as much as I can. I don’t spend money in blue counties except when I’m at Disney with my daughter. Our passes just ran out. I didn’t renew them and won’t miss what Bob Chapek and the groomers are doing to that place.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm making a wild conspiracy theory but I think they find these troubled people (mostly kids) and you can call it or describe it however you want but they program them to be killers and they have a trigger like the Queen of Hearts in Manchurian to activate them. They are all emotionless killing machines.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And the just passed gun *safetly bill is now worthless. Couldn't even last a month. Dick face Durban on CNN calling for a ban on assault weapons. Good job, MItch. Cave again and again.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
JFK ain't gonna be Trump. I'm calling my shot no pun. Biden before the midterms by a MAGA zombie. Use it to rally the base and demonize Republicans, Trump. And get rid of their problem.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
CPI comes in 9.1%. This is higher than the “experts” predicted who have been wrong on just about everything.

If you haven’t stocked up by now I’d stop procrastinating. Get a stash of cash out of your bank too.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
There is no safe haven right now Merlin. Put the cash in your safe just for emergencies. I’ll probably go buy silver and gold in a month as it continues to go down.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
There is no safe haven right now Merlin. Put the cash in your safe just for emergencies. I’ll probably go buy silver and gold in a month as it continues to go down.

Alldaycapper34 is a Silver Stacker. Are you waiting for the dip in silver and gold? What is your target?

MrTop

EOG Master
Consider how the various asset classes have performed over long periods: The S&P 500 is up 493% in the past 20 years, while Treasuries earned 87% compared with the 50% for commodities.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
President She waiting in the batters box for the Taiwan kill shot. If he doesn't go, I will be shocked. It's a bunny. We won't even attempt to stop or respond.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Fill up in the middle or east of SD - it's in the $4.59-4.69 range there, out in the black hills it's like $4.99.

I found a small, locally-owned hotel with an attached restaurant, that serves steaks at prices similar to your local spot. I ate six fillets during an eight day stay in the Black Hills.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Never visit a racetrack or sports book without a plan.

The collapse of America?

I don't see it.

We've survived Trump and then Biden, a vicious 1-2 combination that shows the country can take a punch.

We've survived Trump and then Biden, a vicious 1-2 combination that shows the country can take a punch.

Where's The Evidence, We've Survived Biden ?

What Viciousness Did Trump Unleash On You ?

A Tax Cut For Me From Trump.

Remember Pumping Gas While Trump In Office. $1.66/ Gal.

Very Small Sample.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

Where's The Evidence, We've Survived Biden ?

What Viciousness Did Trump Unleash On You ?

A Tax For Me From Trump.

Remember Pumping Gas While Trump In Office. $1.66/ Gal.

Very Small Sample.

under trump

Updated Feb. 29, 2020

When the S&P 500 closed at a record on Feb. 19, American stocks seemed untouched by the anxiety around the coronavirus epidemic that had already rattled investors in other markets, including bonds, commodities and some foreign shares.

Nine days later, an unnerving reality has set in. The S&P 500 suffered its fastest-ever 10% decline from an all-time high. The Dow Jones Industrial Average just had its worst week since the start of the 2008 global financial crisis. Shares of manufacturers, banks and utilities alike have dropped by double digits.

i would not call it perfect

mr merlin

EOG Master
I found a small, locally-owned hotel with an attached restaurant, that serves steaks at prices similar to your local spot. I ate six fillets during an eight day stay in the Black Hills.
Nice, what city in the hills was that at? if you want to name the place that would be good too. I'm usually in deadwood because of the gambling.

railbird

EOG Master
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
5 pillars have been infiltrated in usa. pop culture, medical, science, academia, i forget the 5th.

MrTop

EOG Master
Good for the home owner & sheriff! How about don’t break into other peoples houses!

i did not want to answer what biden did in the best bet thread

biden did keep Nato together. The US cannot afford to lose germany to russia/china. If your foreign policy is weak you do not have the USA in the end.