Assets to this site......

there are many,and don't wanna get carried away naming names.....I'm really starting to like the way this site is comming together.....other than the obvious guys here,many go overlooked......

JROCK is one of those guys......have no idea who he is,all I know is the guy is selfless and very classy......never flames,tracks without recieving compensation,and is just an all around decent guy.......

just wanted him to get noticed.....he reminds me of the old recordkeeper at the RX many years ago......

Gotta admit,that there was a time the site was weighing on me.....tons of flaming,lotta bashing,not a lot of info being shared......

I think this site has the chance to be something special really quickly....It has already grown by leaps and bounds...

thanks to the staff here,and all the posters that make it great.Really enjoy comming here to unwind at the end of my day:+textinbo :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

dirty

EOG Master
Thanks for the Kind words there Labber.....:+thumbs-2

I agree JRock is a Valuable posted even if he does have a Pepsi can Tied around a Weinee dog's neck in his Avatar :+paranoid

This site is growing by leaps and bounds and this time next year will be ahead of everyone else I would Imagine...:cheers

So I was searching for "avatar site" cause I remember that Dirty had a good site for sports avatars, and it brought up this post. Somehow I missed it.

Thanks for the props, a month late...LOL