Atl at Chicago?

choslamshe

EOG Master
Re: Atl at Chicago?

Rose's return and line up to 10.5 where i see it. Atlanta a very competitive team thus far, and Da Bulls are awful in afternoon games.

I absolutely love Atlanta at +10.5 today. I liked em a lot at +7.5 before word of Rose's return....

Foom

EOG Enthusiast

I can get +11 at -10, whereas pinny has 10' -01. There isn't any real advantage to that, is there?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

I took the pts , but fear the BOOZER!! What a name. Imagine the teacher calling the role... Boozer? ":LMAO"Here"

carolinakid

Banned

35 -17 end of 1st quarter.all bulls, damn i knew i should have jump on the bulls.....damn the games you dont play are too danm easy at times........

Foom

EOG Enthusiast

Glutten for punishment. Played this after 1st Q:Basketball Live - Atlanta Hawks +20? -125 for Game

carolinakid

Banned

Foom, very pissed here as i had ottawa on the ice for the tourney pick and stayed away and had the bulls here for a reg bet and stayed away.......

Foom

EOG Enthusiast

Rough one, ck. Not sure if you have an opinion, but I like Nova tonight. Hoping to see a 4.

carolinakid

Banned

On Nova, the line open UCONN-1.5-05 AND held at 3.5 for some time and then it went to plus money at 3.5 and now back at 3-08, tough call but would lean with nova here as well