Attention all statists: Meet the Obama Killer

<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/politics/2009/06/12/tsr.intv.sarah.palin.entire.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

:+waving-5

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Attention all statists: Meet the Obama Killer

She just strikes fear into you doesn't she??I hope she remembers Africa is a continent this time.:LMAO

Scott L

EOG Enthusiast

You want to give her some "Pipeline," don't you Joe?

BADTTBONE

EOG Enthusiast

To all those "Democrat critics" of poor little Sarah Palin ....What fools she has made of you people !
She is proving to be a "gutsy", highly intelligent warrior !And being a female ,the "worst nightmare" for those foolish opponents,probably 75%of all Democrats,the ones who walloped her with tons of criticism last year !
She is more articulate and knowledgeable ,it appears, on World and America events,also, what's good for America, than the President ?::oops::

To all those "Democrat critics" of poor little Sarah Palin ....What fools she has made of you people !
She is proving to be a "gutsy", highly intelligent warrior !And being a female ,the "worst nightmare" for those foolish opponents,probably 75%of all Democrats,the ones who walloped her with tons of criticism last year !
She is more articulate and knowledgeable ,it appears, on World and America events,also, what's good for America, than the President ?::oops::

If you lock me into a classroom for more than a year on everything government/issues I would be too.. They had to do that because just a year ago she was completely clueless on anything government/issues.

I'm sure Dem's are praying for Palin to be the sacrificial lamb in 012.

tank

EOG Dedicated

That's all true but she sure as hell was not ready to be vice president last year.Too uninformed and did not have a clue about anything . Maybe she can get smart the next 3 years and make a run at it but she is probably going to be a punch line the rest of her life.

That's all true but she sure as hell was not ready to be vice president last year.Too uninformed and did not have a clue about anything . Maybe she can get smart the next 3 years and make a run at it but she is probably going to be a punch line the rest of her life.
I beat you to the punch by like 2 seconds.. lol. A year ago, I would beat her in a debate. That, my friend, is sad.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Link?

As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I know those Fox idiots are pretty stupid but i can believe this one.

<script type="text/javascript"> threeup_js('Politics', '141653', '1'); </script> <!-- Modal --> <script type="text/javascript"> document.write('Your request is being processed...'); </script>

Now that the 2008 election is over, reporters are spilling all the juciest, and previously off the record, gossip from the campaign trail. Much of it is about the infighting between Palin and McCain's staff, as Newsweek's treasure trove of post-election gossip reveals.
However, perhaps one of the most astounding and previously unknown tidbits about Sarah Palin has to do with her already dubious grasp of geography. According to Fox News Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron, there was great concern within the McCain campaign that Palin lacked "a degree of knowledgeability necessary to be a running mate, a vice president, a heartbeat away from the presidency," in part because she didn't know which countries were in NAFTA, and she "didn't understand that Africa was a continent, rather than a series, a country just in itself."

Scott L

EOG Enthusiast

Four years is a long time. She can recover to a point. Look at Newt, he's been through some ordeals personally and politically as well. That said, I'll bet the dems are rooting for her to be the pub candidate in 2012 because they are correct to believe they can lick her [pun intended.]

tank

EOG Dedicated

Fox News: Palin didn't know Africa was a continent
03:26 - 7 months ago <table class="rating-table"><tbody><tr><td class="rating-table-td">
</td><td class="rating-table-td">
</td></tr></tbody></table> youtube.com

The Fox Report. ... palin africa continent nafta shepard smith carl cameron mccain ...
youtube.com

If that post above was not convincing then maybe your heroes over at Fox can help you Joe.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Sounds like Sarah is a real conservative with spending too:LMAO:LMAO
I like how she had low paying staff members use their credit cards to buy her clothes too. Real classy .
<form id="searchHeaderId" name="searchHeaderId" action="" method="get" onsubmit="return fValidateData();"><script type="text/javascript"><!-- var sCurrentWindowLocation=document.location+""; for(i=0; i<aActionUrlsTopSearch.length; i++) { if(sCurrentWindowLocation.match(aActionUrlsTopSearch.action) != null ) { document.getElementById("searchOption").value=i; } } //--> </script> </form>

In separate claims made in the latest issue of Newsweek magazine, the Republican vice presidential nominee was reported to have been told to buy three suits for the Republican convention, and to hire a stylist. Instead, she went on a spending spree in upmarket stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.
Quoting unnamed sources within the McCain camp, the magazine alleges that most of the clothes were bought by a wealthy donor, who "was shocked when he got the bill."
<!--#include file="m63-article-related-attachements.html"--> <!-- BEGIN: Module - M63 - Article Related Attachements --> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/js/picture-gallery.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> function slideshowPopUp(url) { pictureGalleryPopupPic(url); return false; } </script> <!-- BEGIN: Comment Teaser Module --> <!-- END: Comment Teaser Module --> <!-- BEGIN: Module - M63 - Article Related Package --> <!-- END: Module - M63 - Article Related Package -->
<form name="relatedLinksform" action="" method="post"> </form> <form name="relatedLinksform" action="" method="post"> </form> <form name="relatedLinksform" action="" method="post"> </form>

<!-- BEGIN: POLL --> <!--This block will execute if an article of type Poll is attached--> <!-- END : POLL --> <!-- BEGIN: DEBATE--> <!-- END: DEBATE-->
<!-- END: Module - M63 - Article Related Attachements --> <!-- Call Wide Article Attachment Module --> <!--TEMPLATE:call file="wideArticleAttachment.jsp" /--> An angry aide described the shopping spree as "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast", and predicted that the truth would eventually come out when the Republican Party audits its books.
The magazine also claimed that Mrs Palin used low ranking staffers to buy some of the clothes on their credit cards, and that up to $40,000 was spent on clothes for her husband Todd.
A number of articles of clothing have been lost, the magazine states.

I know those Fox idiots are pretty stupid but i can believe this one.

<script type="text/javascript"> threeup_js('Politics', '141653', '1'); </script> <!-- Modal --> <script type="text/javascript"> document.write('Your request is being processed...'); </script>Your request is being processed...

Now that the 2008 election is over, reporters are spilling all the juciest, and previously off the record, gossip from the campaign trail. Much of it is about the infighting between Palin and McCain's staff, as Newsweek's treasure trove of post-election gossip reveals.
However, perhaps one of the most astounding and previously unknown tidbits about Sarah Palin has to do with her already dubious grasp of geography. According to Fox News Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron, there was great concern within the McCain campaign that Palin lacked "a degree of knowledgeability necessary to be a running mate, a vice president, a heartbeat away from the presidency," in part because she didn't know which countries were in NAFTA, and she "didn't understand that Africa was a continent, rather than a series, a country just in itself."

"Within the McCain campaign"

Anonymous sources (within the McCain campaign).

(Are these the same "sources" who claimed Bush once said that "the Constitution is just a damn piece of paper"? :doh1

Also, apparently as a GOVERNOR these same "sources" tell us Gov Palin didn't know any countries in NAFTA. :handjob:

Any fair minded thinking individual with modicum of common sense knows NONE of this crap is accurate. Well, accept maybe this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

(Note to statists: not from ananomous "sources")

Sarah Palin is the Obama Killer -- and all the RINOs, statists and sick perverts (like David Letterman) who are trying to destroy her damn well know it. :thumbsup

tank

EOG Dedicated

(Are these the same "sources" who claimed Bush once said that "the Constitution is just a damn piece of paper"? :doh1

Also, apparently as a GOVERNOR these same "sources" tell us Gov Palin didn't know any countries in NAFTA. :handjob:

Any fair minded thinking individual with modicum of common sense knows NONE of this crap is accurate. Well, accept maybe this:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Sarah Palin is the Obama Killer -- and all the RINOs, statists and sick perverts (like David Letterman) who are trying to destroy her damn well know it. :thumbsup
Well gee Joe if this wasn't true don't you think the Wassila hillbilly would be suing for liable????Since she never came out and said it was a lie I think it's save to say it's true.
Now if you want to use common sense do you really think anyone one in politics uses their name anymore as a source??Why is that????Dig deep with that common sense now.
And here i thought Fox News was your Bible and reliable.

tank

EOG Dedicated

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Let me guess you don't believe all these people either?
Bush on the Constitution: 'It's just a goddamned piece of paper'

tank

EOG Dedicated

"

They do not need to destroy her, she does a fine job of that herself with no help.If she is the Republican nominee in 2012 then sadly Obama is going to win again.

Well gee Joe if this wasn't true don't you think the Wassila hillbilly would be suing for liable????Since she never came out and said it was a lie I think it's save to say it's true.

Public figures (Curtis Publishing v. Butts) can't sue for libel, dope. :doh1

Thanks for confirming your true Rx identity. :thumbsup

tank

EOG Dedicated

Public figures (Curtis Publishing v. Butts) can't sue for libel, dope. :doh1

Thanks for confirming your true Rx identity. :thumbsup
If this is true then why do they have to carry insurance for it dumbass??
<table style="width: 503px; height: 478px;" dir="ltr" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><!--msnavigation--><td valign="top"><hr>Libel
Can They Do That and
Get Away With It?

It depends on who you are, as well as what they show and tell. No matter how powerful the media seem to be, there are ways to get even if a story damages you unjustly. Sue. For libel, or invasion of privacy.
The lawsuit might make you a millionaire. But before you rush to the courthouse, you should know what you?re getting into. Collecting damages may take years. You?ll need a very good lawyer, because libel law is extremely complicated. It?s constantly evolving.
A Long, Painful Process
Your lawsuit will be a very long, expensive, painful process. The station, network, newspaper or magazine will have on its side some of the best legal counsel available. Because they carry insurance to protect them against this kind of attack, they can spend an enormous amount of money defending themselves in court.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

tank

EOG Dedicated

Damn Mark are you confusing this with canadian laws??Sure seems like they can to me.

We have concluded another election year of candidates palling around with terrorists, associating with the guilty, and being smeared on talk radio. One might think it is impossible to go too far in defaming a public official or public figure.

Actually, says communication attorney Mark Sableman, the risk of libel and slander damages can still face individuals or the media who get sued for their criticisms. A couple of recent U.S. Supreme Court decisions have made it somewhat easier for a defamed person to sue successfully for damages, he said

tank

EOG Dedicated

What about a defamation claim Markie?Would that be better or let me guess , you cannot do that either??

What are the elements of a defamation claim?
The elements that must be proved to establish defamation are:
  1. a publication to one other than the person defamed;
  2. a false statement of fact;
  3. that is understood as
    • a. being of and concerning the plaintiff; and
    • b. tending to harm the reputation of plaintiff.
  4. If the plaintiff is a public figure, he or she must also prove actual malice.

Curtis Publishing Co. v. Butts

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
<!-- start content --> <table class="infobox" style="width: 22em; text-align: left; font-size: 88%; line-height: 1.2em;" cellspacing="5"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" class="" style="text-align: center; font-size: 125%; font-weight: bold; background-color: rgb(119, 170, 255); font-style: italic;">Curtis Publishing Co. v. Butts</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="" style="text-align: center;">
Supreme Court of the United States</td> </tr> <tr> <th colspan="2" style="text-align: center; background-color: rgb(119, 170, 255);">Argued February 23, 1967
Decided June 12, 1967</th> </tr> <tr> <th style="">Full case name</th> <td class="" style="">Curtis Publishing Company v. Wally Butts</td> </tr> <tr> <th style="">Citations</th> <td class="" style="">388 U.S. 130 (more)
94 S. Ct. 2997; 41 L. Ed. 2d 789; 1974 U.S. LEXIS 88; 1 Media L. Rep. 1633</td> </tr> <tr> <th style="">Prior history</th> <td class="" style="">Cert. to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit</td> </tr> <tr> <th style="">Subsequent history</th> <td class="" style="">No. 37, 351 F.2d 702, affirmed; No. 150, 393 S.W.2d 671, reversed and remanded</td> </tr> <tr> <th colspan="2" style="text-align: center; background-color: rgb(119, 170, 255);">Holding</th> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="" style="text-align: center;">Libel damages may be recoverable (in this instance against a news organization) if the injured party is a non-public official; but claimants must demonstrate a reckless lack of professional standards on the part of the organization in examining allegations for reasonable credibility.</td> </tr> <tr> <th colspan="2" style="text-align: center; background-color: rgb(119, 170, 255);">Court membership</th> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="" style="text-align: center;"> <table class="nowraplinks navbox-subgroup" style="width: 100%;" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" style="padding: 0.1em 0.5em ! important; background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 100%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; text-align: center; line-height: 1.3em;" class="navbox-list navbox-odd"> Chief Justice
Earl Warren
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 2px;"> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" style="padding: 0.1em 0.5em ! important; background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 100%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; text-align: center; line-height: 1.3em;" class="navbox-list navbox-even"> Associate Justices
Hugo Black ? William O. Douglas
Tom C. Clark ? John M. Harlan II
William J. Brennan, Jr. ? Potter Stewart
Byron White ? Abe Fortas
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <th colspan="2" style="text-align: center; background-color: rgb(119, 170, 255);">Case opinions</th> </tr> <tr> <th style="">Plurality</th> <td class="" style="">Harlan, joined by Clark, Stewart, Fortas</td> </tr> <tr> <th style="">Concurrence</th> <td class="" style="">Warren</td> </tr> <tr> <th style="">Concur/dissent</th> <td class="" style="">Black, joined by Douglas</td> </tr> <tr> <th style="">Concur/dissent</th> <td class="" style="">Brennan, joined by White</td> </tr> <tr> <th colspan="2" style="text-align: center; background-color: rgb(119, 170, 255);">Laws applied</th> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="" style="text-align: center;">U.S. Const. amend. I</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Curtis Publishing Co. v. Butts, 388 U.S. 130 (1967)<sup id="cite_ref-0" class="reference">[1]</sup>, was a case in which the Supreme Court of the United States established the standard of First Amendment protection against defamation claims brought by private individuals.
Curtis, no. 37, held that, while news organizations were protected from liability when printing allegations about public officials under the Supreme Court's New York Times Co. v. Sullivan decision (1964), they may still be sued by public figures if the information they disseminate is recklessly gathered and unchecked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve, you are such a

tank

EOG Dedicated

they may still be sued by public figures if the information they disseminate is recklessly gathered and unchecked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve, you are such a

Who is Steve??Are you off the meds again??Thanks for proving my point.They may still be sued by public figures.Do you even read what you post??Do you not know how many times the National Enquirer has been sued by public figures??????Seriously you are to easy and now your proving my points for me:LMAO

Um Steve, as always, your inane posts have nothing to do with the subject heading. :doh1

Public figures are severely restricted from suing for slander and libel.

Any fair independent thinking American who listens to Gov Palin will conclude she's the Obama antidote: a charismatic, articulate warrior who will slaughter Hussein's suicidal statism and surrender monkey FP.

Best of all, next time, Gov Palin won't have handlers (McCain campaign workers, aka Steve's anonymous "sources") muzzling her. :thumbsup

Why The Left Loves To Hate Sarah Palin

Posted by: Curt @ 7:56 pm in MSM Bias, Moonbats, Palin Derangement Syndrome <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.floppingaces.net/wp-content/plugins/top-10/top-10-counter.js.php?top_ten_id=23212"></script>(Visited 403 times, 6 visits today)

I?m busy traveling but wanted to give a heads up to this terrific post by Ric Locke at Protein Wisdom on why the left are completely bats*** crazy angry over Sarah Palin:
Stereotype: Womyn? are good Progressive Democrats.
Reality: Sarah Palin is a Republican.

Stereotype: Only Democrats give power to Womyn?
Reality: Sarah Palin is not just a Governor, she?s Governor of a State where the Governor has real power.

Stereotype: All manly men are part of Teh Patriarchy, dedicated to preventing Womyn? from achievement and deeply resentful of anything resembling a subordinate position.
Reality: Todd Palin is a manly man with a manly occupation; nevertheless he seems quite cheerful and accepting that his wife?s occupation is much higher on the social scale than his.

Stereotype:
Good Progressive Womyn? are supposed to abort their babies to prevent career difficulties, especially if they might have medical problems.
Reality: Sarah Palin has several (three?) children, the latest of which has Down?s Syndrome, and seems perfectly capable of handling her duties as Governor despite any child-care difficulties.

Stereotype:Patriarchal manly men don?t participate in child-rearing; they force the Womyn? in their lives to do it all, which is why Progressive Womyn? have to avoid childbearing if possible.
Reality: Todd Palin apparently participates wholeheartedly in child-rearing.

Stereotype: Winger dupes of the Patriarchy are supposed to be disgusted with childbearing out of wedlock, call such girls ?sluts? etc., and cast them out.
Reality: Bristol Palin is an unwed mother. The Palin family (all of them, including Todd and the grandparents) has been supportive.

There is more, but you get the idea ? the whole Palin family is a direct challenge to the Leftoids? bigoted (yes, that?s what it is), stereotyped notion of what a family of right-wing God-botherers should be.
It?s a challenge most certainly and they hate it! She can speak without a teleprompter and has way more executive experience then Obama has. On the attractiveness issue one commentor at the site hit the nail on the head:
Naah, attractiveness doesn?t matter. All that matters is the letter after their name.

* hot lefty chick (e.g. random hollywood types): deep, committed political thinkers all, well deserving of higher office

* not-hot lefty (e.g. Hillary, Pelosi, etc.) - gravitas, baby

* hot righty (Palin, Prejean) - ignorant slut

tank

EOG Dedicated

Um Steve, as always, your inane posts have nothing to do with the subject heading. :doh1

Public figures are severely restricted from suing for slander and libel.

Any fair independent thinking American who listens to Gov Palin will conclude she's the charismatic, articulate warrior who will slaughter Hussein's suicidal statism and surrender monkey FP.

Best of all, next time, Gov Palin won't have handlers (McCain campaign workers, aka Steve's anonymous "sources") muzzling her. :thumbsup
Again who is Steve or is this your way of attacking the messenger?Nice backtrack though since you was the one that said public figures could not sue for libel and i have proven you wrong again[so easy like usual]. Palin is a dumbass that will not be able to find any ''handlers''to run a national campaign for her since they know she is a losing cause.Romney or Pawlenty will probably have the teams to beat in 2012 for the Republicans.She falls in the 20% range that Bush commands.

tank

EOG Dedicated

<script type="text/javascript">if(z930>0){adunit('','',uy,ch,gs,930,48,'1','s',1)}</script> <!--gc--> Yep she's a lock for the GOP.

Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes

<script type="text/javascript">h1 = document.getElementById("title").getElementsByTagName("h1")[0];h1.innerHTML = widont(h1.innerHTML);</script>
1. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where? where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)

2. "We believe that the best of America is not all in Washington, D.C. ... We believe that the best of America is in these small towns that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very patriotic, um, very, um, pro-America areas of this great nation." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in Greensoboro, N.C., Oct. 16, 2008

3. "Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008 (Read more about the prank call, watch the video and see the transcript)

4. "Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

5. "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

6. "They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, Oct. 5, 2008

7. "[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom." --Sarah Palin, getting the vice president's constitutional role wrong after being asked by a third grader what the vice president does, interview with NBC affiliate KUSA in Colorado, Oct. 21, 2008 (Watch video clip)

8. "I told the Congress, 'Thanks, but no thanks,' on that Bridge to Nowhere." ?Sarah Palin, who was for the Bridge to Nowhere before she was against it

9. "If [the media] convince enough voters that that is negative campaigning, for me to call Barack Obama out on his associations then I don't know what the future of our country would be in terms of First Amendment rights and our ability to ask questions without fear of attacks by the mainstream media." --Sarah Palin, getting First Amendment rights backwards while suggesting that criticism of her is unconstitutional, radio interview with WMAL-AM, Oct. 31, 2008

10. "I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council

TANK...Seems that while Markie was down in his basement the past couple weeks carefully Searching and Bookmarking websites with Sodomy video clips, he may have gotten off his usual regimen of doctor-approved bipolar meds

"I" am Steve...aka Barman...aka Manny Lovitto (my secondary web moniker since 1999)

Mark is apparently sensing the ol' Nemesis To Contrarian Viewpoints in every dark corner of his homophobic and bigoted brain

HEY MARK!

I'm Over HERE.....Leave Brother Tank alone and quit letting him absolutely serve you with accurate citations.

tank

EOG Dedicated

TANK...Seems that while Markie was down in his basement the past couple weeks carefully Searching and Bookmarking websites with Sodomy video clips, he may have gotten off his usual regimen of doctor-approved bipolar meds

"I" am Steve...aka Barman...aka Manny Lovitto (my secondary web moniker since 1999)

Mark is apparently sensing the ol' Nemesis To Contrarian Viewpoints in every dark corner of his homophobic and bigoted brain

HEY MARK!

I'm Over HERE.....Leave Brother Tank alone and quit letting him absolutely serve you with accurate citations.
That explains it.I thought maybe he had a Sybil thing going on there or something.

HEY MARK!

True, "Manny" is Steve H. but 'dodgingpotholes' is a Steve too -- pervert.

No poster displays such an abysmal understanding of facts and deplorable spelling grammar record than that freak.

He is, as they say, "one-of-a-kind." :doh1

So ah Steve, (the drug addict, not the one with teenage chick as his avatar), in between your obsessive sick personal attacks toward me purposely derailing threads...how bout sharing why you do psychedelic drugs?

Why change your emotional state with harmful chemicals? Where is the logic (or sanity) in that?

Is it to escape your personal sexual demons within?

Is that why you graffiti other forums with perverted Carrie Prejean photoshops and obsess over Gov Palin's underage daughters?

It's all becoming very clear now...

C'mon perv, time to come clean.

:pop:

MARK gets bored and wonders: So ah Steve, ...how bout sharing why you do psychedelic drugs?

Why change your emotional state with harmful chemicals?

Manny: Glad you asked, though I doubt anyone else cares.

I use the drugs I do for the exact same reason you use the drugs you do and for same reason that the hundreds of millions of North Americans who use drugs do.

They make my mind and body work better.

In the 21st century with all the knowledge we have about drugs and their potential benefits and potential risks, we've learned that these substances can indeed be "harmful" if improperly used.

However, when properly used in responsible fashion, they are a wonderful adjunct to a healthy and happy life.

===
MARK gets to his real interest with: Is it to escape your personal sexual demons within?

Manny: Fortunately, I'm able to enjoy a fairly decent sex life with or without the use of drugs, though I've found that ingesting a good stimulant prior makes for extended periods of satisfaction for both me and my wife.

Perhaps one day soon, Mark, you will finally be able to realize a sexual encounter with a real live adult female and at that time, you'll have more empathy and understanding for what I just wrote above.

====

Sarah Palin, the 21st Century 'It' Girl

By Jay Valentine

The best and the brightest on the left go into politics. The best on the right run their own businesses. So it is no surprise that the left is far more adept, even expert at the art of hardball politics. And they are telling us something profound.

The left is telling us something many feel, many find as a hunch, that Sarah Palin is the most dangerous threat to the Obama administration with no close second. :thumbsup The left is telling us this by their "over the top" attacks. Not just the Letterman assaults, but the constant barrage of grievances filed against her in Alaska. The attacks every day on Palin for no apparent reason -- except that the left seems to see her quite differently from any Republican candidate. A difference of kind, not of degree.

They would never do this to Romney, Huckabee or Newt, at least not to this level. There is a clear reason -- these guys couldn't fill up a high school stadium unless they were giving out free beer. :+textinb3

What is the Sarah difference? Well, it's not the issues, at least that is not all of it. It is the charisma factor. Charisma is not learned, it is innate. One is born with it and no amount of training can inject it. Jack Kennedy had it. So did Reagan. Now Obama. Out of the thousands of politicians who have come and gone over the last generation, not one other person has shown "it."

Money is no longer the life blood of politics. Charisma is. Charisma can raise money overnight; money far beyond what a tired, inarticulate incumbent can raise from rich donors.

When you have "it," the conventional rules no longer apply. Reagan was vilified in 1976 and few thought he could ever be president. No matter how the liberals berated him as a "dumb actor" who made chimp movies and the actor who never got the girl, he just looked the American people in the eye, gave them a dose of common sense and it was over. Carter went on to build low income houses and a life of obscurity punctuated by mischief. :LMAO

The street fighting, world class, lifelong political experts of the left see "it" and it makes them crazy. They went crazy for Obama; they are going crazy for Palin, although in the other direction.

Palin could fill a stadium if she were reciting a cookbook. But she isn't. She is delivering common sense to an electorate that is becoming ever more jaded every day with the Obama nonsense. Miranda rights for terrorists? $4 trillion deficit?

Look at the blow she delivered with one phrase about "styrofoam columns" and imagine what she can do with the material Obama has recently given her.

Opposing Palin's values has no payoff for the left. They oppose those values for any conservative. They have to destroy her. And that is her power because they can't destroy her.

Whenever she chooses, she will take her first trip to Iowa to campaign for some obscure congressional candidate, and when she does, the liberal media cannot ignore the screaming crowds. And they will not be crowds manufactured by an advance team. They will be fired up mothers, working people who do not want to pay for deadbeats' mortgages, people who are now going to grass roots tea parties.

The television age gives "it," charisma, more power than ever before. Charisma is magnified through television. How else to explain how a 2 year senator few knew could derail Hillary in a few months. How else to explain how an anti-charisma John McCain, someone television does not flatter or magnify, saw his crowds surge when Palin was next to him. Palin, an obscure, unknown governor of our most distant and most unknown state, walked onto the national stage and ignited a burst of energy that may well have taken McCain over the top, until his Queeg-like pausing of his campaign to work on a financial crisis and then vote for a bailout.

The landscape is now quite different. There are tens of millions of people who never voted for Obama, telling their friends "don't blame me." There is a growing number who did vote for Obama who have lost their jobs at car dealerships, who have not found work yet even after the massive spending, and there are those who just say "...this is not the change I had in mind."

Some thought McCain would be the anti-charisma candidate against the charisma candidate and that would work. Now we may be lining up for the common sense charisma campaign against the nonsense charisma.

The left is telling us something and they are the experts. They are telling us not to make Palin the conservative candidate because if we do, it will be humiliating. I agree with them and I take them at their word.

It will be the undoing of Obama, and it may be overwhelming.

Jay Valentine blogs at jayvalentine.com.

Charisma can overcome a lot of innate weaknesses, that's true.

In large part due to his charisma, former President Ronald Reagan was able to lie to the American public for eight years straight and won decisive victories in both his 1980s campaigns.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Sarah Palin, the 21st Century 'It' Girl

By Jay Valentine

The best and the brightest on the left go into politics. The best on the right run their own businesses. So it is no surprise that the left is far more adept, even expert at the art of hardball politics. And they are telling us something profound.

The left is telling us something many feel, many find as a hunch, that Sarah Palin is the most dangerous threat to the Obama administration with no close second. :thumbsup The left is telling us this by their "over the top" attacks. Not just the Letterman assaults, but the constant barrage of grievances filed against her in Alaska. The attacks every day on Palin for no apparent reason -- except that the left seems to see her quite differently from any Republican candidate. A difference of kind, not of degree.

They would never do this to Romney, Huckabee or Newt, at least not to this level. There is a clear reason -- these guys couldn't fill up a high school stadium unless they were giving out free beer. :+textinb3

What is the Sarah difference? Well, it's not the issues, at least that is not all of it. It is the charisma factor. Charisma is not learned, it is innate. One is born with it and no amount of training can inject it. Jack Kennedy had it. So did Reagan. Now Obama. Out of the thousands of politicians who have come and gone over the last generation, not one other person has shown "it."

Money is no longer the life blood of politics. Charisma is. Charisma can raise money overnight; money far beyond what a tired, inarticulate incumbent can raise from rich donors.

When you have "it," the conventional rules no longer apply. Reagan was vilified in 1976 and few thought he could ever be president. No matter how the liberals berated him as a "dumb actor" who made chimp movies and the actor who never got the girl, he just looked the American people in the eye, gave them a dose of common sense and it was over. Carter went on to build low income houses and a life of obscurity punctuated by mischief. :LMAO

The street fighting, world class, lifelong political experts of the left see "it" and it makes them crazy. They went crazy for Obama; they are going crazy for Palin, although in the other direction.

Palin could fill a stadium if she were reciting a cookbook. But she isn't. She is delivering common sense to an electorate that is becoming ever more jaded every day with the Obama nonsense. Miranda rights for terrorists? $4 trillion deficit?

Look at the blow she delivered with one phrase about "styrofoam columns" and imagine what she can do with the material Obama has recently given her.

Opposing Palin's values has no payoff for the left. They oppose those values for any conservative. They have to destroy her. And that is her power because they can't destroy her.

Whenever she chooses, she will take her first trip to Iowa to campaign for some obscure congressional candidate, and when she does, the liberal media cannot ignore the screaming crowds. And they will not be crowds manufactured by an advance team. They will be fired up mothers, working people who do not want to pay for deadbeats' mortgages, people who are now going to grass roots tea parties.

The television age gives "it," charisma, more power than ever before. Charisma is magnified through television. How else to explain how a 2 year senator few knew could derail Hillary in a few months. How else to explain how an anti-charisma John McCain, someone television does not flatter or magnify, saw his crowds surge when Palin was next to him. Palin, an obscure, unknown governor of our most distant and most unknown state, walked onto the national stage and ignited a burst of energy that may well have taken McCain over the top, until his Queeg-like pausing of his campaign to work on a financial crisis and then vote for a bailout.

The landscape is now quite different. There are tens of millions of people who never voted for Obama, telling their friends "don't blame me." There is a growing number who did vote for Obama who have lost their jobs at car dealerships, who have not found work yet even after the massive spending, and there are those who just say "...this is not the change I had in mind."

Some thought McCain would be the anti-charisma candidate against the charisma candidate and that would work. Now we may be lining up for the common sense charisma campaign against the nonsense charisma.

The left is telling us something and they are the experts. They are telling us not to make Palin the conservative candidate because if we do, it will be humiliating. I agree with them and I take them at their word.

It will be the undoing of Obama, and it may be overwhelming.

Jay Valentine blogs at jayvalentine.com.
This is the dumbest thing i have ever read.If this dumbass thinks they are ripping on Sarah because they are afraid of her then he belongs in the 20% group that likes Sarah and Bush. They are ripping on her because she is a easy target and they know she is not smart enough to fight back and if she does , she just makes herself look even more stupid then she did to begin with.
This guy has to be a democrat spy trying to fool the republicans into thinking she can win.She is beyond stupid.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Whenever she chooses, she will take her first trip to Iowa to campaign for some obscure congressional candidate, and when she does, the liberal media cannot ignore the screaming crowds. .
:LMAO:LMAOYeah she was really packing em in their at the end wasn't she:LMAO:LMAO80% of the GOP does not want to see her but this idiot thinks they do:LMAO

the 20% group that likes Sarah and Bush.

20%?

Where do you get these numbers? The same place as that obituary? :+textinb3

Conservatives Single Largest Ideological Group

http://www.gallup.com/poll/120857/Conservatives-Single-Largest-Ideological-Group.aspx

Conservatives are the majority.

Conservatives LOVE Gov Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin is the Obama Killer -- the antidote to the insanity in Washington.

It won't even be close.

:+waving-5